How the fuck do people tolerate their coworkers and their boomer bullshit in enterprise environments?

how the fuck do people tolerate their coworkers and their boomer bullshit in enterprise environments?
>hurrrr why do we have to use Swagger or OpenAPI for our modern project
>hurrr how does JSON work, is this even a standard lol
>hurrr how do I even use a text editor that's not Visual Studio
>durrr the only 2 buttons I use for Git don't work in Visual Studio anymore, I can't update the project
>hurrr why are there no fancy GUI tools for writing this specification, I'm too much of a brainlet to write something like markdown
>hurrmgh why does this open source software doesn't do literally EVERYTHING for me, muh Microsoft would never allow this

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f737a643830494d2e706e67.png (600x750, 87K)

if those are real examples i salute you for not snapping on them

sadly they are and I wish I was making them up.
Thankfully I wasn't directly part of that conversation but it's still painful to have to listen to it on the side.
I should probably use my earphones more often, and at least play white noise or some shit

Get a load of this guy.
He has a job.

Attached: credentialism.png (780x1000, 678K)

Just do little things to piss them off. I barred Windows from our network and had a bunch of angry boomers at my door. Now they all have to stay in their VMs.

One time it really shtf when some project management boomer played around our enterprise account on azure and accidentally deleted the fucking whole resource group on our payment system
luckily i set it up to have a db mirror on our on premise datacenter. i just ignored all the calls and text until he and his 3 other superiors needed burst out to my cuckibicle for my help

just fucking laylow let them beg for your help until they know their place

Attached: 1551732718616.jpg (1500x1000, 125K)

sadly I'm just a dev, don't really know how I can piss them off.
But they'll always find new ways to piss me off

Attached: 4242423.jpg (347x759, 65K)

I've got a team of acqui hires telling me they can't work out how to commit because when I said "use github" they heard "I will run a Team Foundation Server and configure Visual Studio to talk to it"

swagger is shit (fucking jewish scum charging for something that used to be free), openapi is mighty fine

how do these people even manage to stay alive

I’m really passionate about not starving to death each month.

good goy

REMINDER: all frog/wojack posters are shitposters

does this excuse multiple years of involuntary neetdom?

>hurrrr why do we have to use Swagger or OpenAPI for our modern project
not a boomer, but why do you have to?

because our overlords told us we have to.
Either Swagger or Apiary for the API specification

Enterprise .NET programmers are low IQ retards. It has nothing to do with age, they are just dumb.

honestly can't believe how much some of these retards get paid when they're even incapable of using simple team collaboration/organization tools

I've worked with off-shore developers in India/Pakistan for the last few years. You couldn't comprehend the low-IQ shit we'd see on the daily basis. Honestly that job gave me tech PTSD.

Imagine the havok of 10 Indian developers whose only experience with programming is the 2-3 years of toy C programs from Uni being thrown straight into a JS project.

Those countries are so intellectually behind, I really hope it changes soon.

>Enterprise .NET programmers
Do they exist? I've seen too many .NET programmers put everything in SQL stored procedures resulting in a single query takes seconds if not minutes

>tfw this is how everything works here at my job
they use .NET for nothing more than just calling those PLSQL procedures and displaying them

No. If you can't get a job in your field then get a wagecuck job and continue to look for opportunities while having a job at mcdonalds. Being unemployed for several years is always a choice

There's a real debate to be had about this though - I've used ORMs in the past and the second the project moves from "simple crud operations" your performance gets hit instantly.

So you've really two options:
- write basic queries using ORMs and then programatically build the responses (Pros: easier to understand, maintain. Cons: Almost always less performant than doing it all within the query).
- do all the logic in a stored procedure (Pros: Fast. Cons: Hard to maintain etc).

So it's kinda all about trade-offs.