O-oi vey, S-SHUT IT DOWN

techpowerup.com/253402/maxon-sends-legal-threats-to-pc-enthusiast-websites-hosting-portable-cinebench-r20-downloads
G-Jow Forumsoyim, I...

Attached: 1551946516712.jpg (3072x1728, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rCFlt
techpowerup.com/253489/nvidia-to-acquire-mellanox-technology-for-usd-6-9-billion.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using intelbench r20 from wangblows (((store)))

>intelbench r20
based

yup, embree.github.io is used by intelbench r20, what does this mean i do not know.

>Overpriced i9 and Xeon housefires lose heavily to much cheaper and way more efficient Zens
>in Intel biased bench
>SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 56ryugfty7u8.jpg (400x400, 18K)

according to their license, if you get kikebench from their site, you cannot modify it and redistribute it.
so, if you get it from the windows repository, that restriction does not apply.
archive.is/rCFlt

yeah Intel win cause native 256bit instructions. you'll add CB R20 DOESN'T MATTER! sooner than later when Zen2 can do it too

>native 256 bit instructions
Zen does AVX 2 very well already, you dumb coping Intbecile.

Zen does 256bit AVX2 by fusing 2 128bit units. Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) will have native 256bit units that will basically double AVX2 performance.

It's SHIT benchmark, so noone should care...

>2x128bit
calm down man. 4Ghz 9900k performs better than a 2700X at 4.1Ghz by like ~250 points. nothing to be ashamed of when consindering this. now calm your company wars since no one got the best intentions just for consumers sake but to make money, AMD seems like the least slimiest of the bunch right now

Wrong. Zen does AVX 2 by brute forcing through it, while Zen 2 will be brute forcing through AVX 512.

intel will have to move to avx1024
and inteltards will have to defend 1024bit precision in floating point.
how's that protein folding simulation going, inteltards?

>protein folding
Ironically enough, Mellanox and nGreedia's CUDA are the best at mining folders @ home.

so can someone fix me a link now that's it's gone from both guru3d and techpowerup?

>what is internet

No it doesn't. Zen 2 has no support for AVX512. en.wikichip.org/wiki/amd/microarchitectures/zen_2
What does "brute forcing" even mean? Guessing the correct result? Cite a better source or be silent.

>Zen 2 has no support for AVX512
Learn reading comprehension, you dumb fuck.

I dont think you understand what brute forcing mean

You can run AVX256 on Zen 1, it does it by using 2x128. You CAN NOT run AVX512 on Zen 2 even tho it has 256bit units. Can't put it any simpler, sorry.

>You CAN NOT run AVX512 on Zen 2
Again, Intbecile: reading comprehension. Learn it.

ironically enough, novidia gpus were shit as accelerators outside the cuda sandbox, until novidia spent 2 years ((((((contirbuting)))))) code to those "oss" libraries and made everything cuda dependent.

Uh-oh (kek): techpowerup.com/253489/nvidia-to-acquire-mellanox-technology-for-usd-6-9-billion.

Sorry, can't comprehend nonsense. And I'm not running intel.

You can't comprehend that Zen doesn't have native AVX 512 support, but merely brute forces through amount of calculations it does (thus being better at AVX 512 than Inturd, while not having actual AVX512 on it's board)? What a fucking retard you are. Learn to count 2+2.

I doubt you know what AVX512 is. Hint: it's not 2x AVX256 nor is it AVX256 on 512bit.

Again, you DUMB DENSE idiot: Zen doesn't have AVX512, but AMD simply BRUTE FORCES through the amount of calculations EQUAL TO AVX 512's by increasing it's AVX 2 pipeline roughly by twice. It's NOT AVX 512 that AMD does, but TWICE THE AVX2.

enjoy your latency

>BRUTE FORCES
you keep using that word, care to explain what do you mean?

>simd
It's a CPU, not GPU, who fucking cares.

Again, AVX512 is not only about "calculations", try again. This time after reading what AVX512 is.

|
|>
|
|
|

Attached: oy.gif (120x160, 826)