*solves linux sysadmin*

*solves linux sysadmin*

Attached: nixos.png (1183x1024, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nixos.org/nixos/nix-pills/why-you-should-give-it-a-try.html#idm140737316706992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do I put my userspace programs? I don't want to edit configuration.nix every time I install something.

nix-env -iA nixos.firefox

If you want to run a binary or something just put it in ~/.local/bin or /usr/local/bin like any other system. You can use flatpak too. Just keep in mind all libraries are in the package's directory under /nix/store so you might need to set environment variables or use nix-shell to run applications nix didn't install.

>linux

Attached: 1482992375691.png (824x547, 583K)

*Solves GNU/Linux Sysadmin*

Attached: GNU Guix.png (1200x1090, 66K)

>nix-env -i nigger
Also you're missing the point, statefulfag. NixOS is too bigbraned for 99% of Jow Forums anons.
nixos.org/nixos/nix-pills/why-you-should-give-it-a-try.html#idm140737316706992

*has no software*

>nix-pills
/ourguys/?

Attached: 1476648168139.png (534x513, 195K)

Attached: sketch-1552302521551.png (1080x1440, 101K)

Based.

Well, fuck. Now question remains "why"?

Who could be behind this?

>systemd

I am not a statefulfag. I am just new to nixos. And from what I have heard, you shouldn't use nix-env because it was put together by an inexperienced student so nix-env fucks shit up.

this guy is such a retard

Name one (1) thing that he is/was wrong about. Protip: you can't.

Diet

Feet cheese is a delicacy. But I guess a plebeian such as yourself wouldn't understand that.

He thinks children can consent.
Also, orange man bad.

they can
he is

Found the pedomutt

>Jow Forumstard too retarded to see the 6 lambdas instead
You have to go back.

Decent idea, average execution with a pretty terrible CLI, actually. It has the chance to get better.

Better CLI, no software, also still not really straight-forward. Also it is using Scheme, so it's probably doomed to obscurity,

>It has the chance to get better.
so many low hanging fruits

>no software
huh?

It's an obscure AND freetard distro with special snowflake everything, they don't even have firefox because non-free branding, and afaik there are no 3rd party repos.

Children can consent.