Why aren't you running Android on your PC?

Why aren't you running Android on your PC?

Attached: Phoenix-OS.jpg (680x383, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixos.com/en/download_x86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because most of us prefer to actually get some work done.

why would you? what benefit does it have over running a proper implementation of gnu linux?

Why should I ?

Compatibility

based and redpilled

Attached: phonephag.png (2246x1080, 2.81M)

Tried installing Androidx86 in a VM and couldn't.

Meh

lol google mad as fuck
phoenixos.com/en/download_x86

>why aren't you smearing poo on your pc?

what software do you need that android doesn't provide?

With fucking what

Zozzle

Attached: SmartSelect_20190312-005322_Firefox.jpg (773x431, 101K)

worked on my machine

Why do I need a toy OS on my PC?

Android Studio

A-IDE or Java N-IDE are great on Android

This "toy os" is the number one operating system in the world, new software is being developed on this platform at a hundred times the rate of any other, good luck in the future using your decades old software on decades old machines

I am.

You can use it if you need botnet apps. Also, some android software just doesn't have good or convenient desktop equivalents.

Android doesn't have a good office suite, privacy respecting browser, programming tools, video/music editor, file manager, doesn't have full mpv, almost 0 good video games. That's just from my perspective. It's ok if all you need is Newpipe, email, some light web browsing and note taking.

Sure, if you're writing kid scripts equivalent to hello world. They're shit otherwise and worthless if you have an actual programming job.

Yes, they are okay when you literally have no computer to run Android studio on...

By software you mean adware clickbait games?

>is the number one operating system in the world
Doesn't make it less of a toy os. There are probably more toy cars in the world then there are real cars.

uuuh sure but how much of that software is actually usable?

root access, gcc, visual studio code, gdb, a good package manager

Because my PC is running android.

Attached: canvas.png (640x360, 521K)

OfficeSuite for office apps if you are afraid if msgoogetc
Mixplorer file manager the best on any platform
If you aren't coding in text based ide you aren't a very good code to be honest
firefox+canvas+ublockorigin
you are being a bit anal i think and shiukd understand finally linux/gnu has taken over the world in one iteration you should be celebrating and exploring that

...what you are referring to as Android is in fact GNU/Botnet or as I have recently started to call it GNU+Botnet...

you don't know how to root? if you miss cli just install termux over lineageos

and linux shit games or windiws shareware isn't the fucking same? get off your high horse already and did through the shit there's a ton of great software... and the future is android whether you like it or not

are you so retarded you can't figure out how to unbotnet your shit? enjoy living in the dark ages

>imagine being so retarded that you get triggered by a literal meme copypasta

Adobe Premiere Pro

linux*

>OfficeSuite for office apps if you are afraid if msgoogetc
proprietary spyware, useless on android
>Mixplorer
proprietary spyware
>best on any platform
Objectively worse than Dolphin
>If you aren't coding in text based ide you aren't a very good code
shit opinion and completely missing the point
>firefox+canvas+ublockorigin
not good enough for privacy because android leaks your resolution and hardware. The only way to browse safely is with javascript disabled, which sucks for a lot of sites.

>Visual studio code
Biggest botnet possible. As soon as you enable their extension gallery you enable their data sharing with law enforcement. Look at their privacy policy.

I don't even want to run it on my phone it's so bad.

run a network scan there is no "spying" with those programs seriously take the tin foil hat off, you are simply being a foss nigger for no reason, i digress enjoy your archaic technology while it dies with you

Kys

Android has actual professional apps like the Microsoft Office Suite, unlike Linux.

Seems kind of comfy for a spare laptop to take on trips

If you have to ask this question....

Linux has M$ Office. M$ office is a web app now.

android x86 is a buggy mess

How's the performance and hardware support? Is it practical for older systems or should I stick with linux?

I kind of like having an open platform supported by commercial developers.

My phone desu

People like you should be murdered.

>why aren’t you playing 10kbps audio files on your $1,000 DAC?