Should we ban 5G? Most people seem to think its rather harmful to humans and people are reacting to it

Should we ban 5G? Most people seem to think its rather harmful to humans and people are reacting to it

kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/3844
change.org/p/change-org-stop-the-rollout-of-5g-service

Attached: 5Ghealthrisks112-750x475.png (750x475, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=mJPFZvW5xqI
youtube.com/watch?v=j9Ye_k_tj3E&t=424s
youtube.com/watch?v=ML7wx_5n2z8
youtube.com/watch?v=iyugWfy-h2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j9Ye_k_tj3E&t=425s
youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I
youtube.com/watch?v=kH-WnCET5QA
youtube.com/watch?v=sUKHaP6dsbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_9QkdFQj9PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I licked a negro once

Tech that kills humans is the best

Gross!

Yes we should, its scary how some people defend this untested garbage nobody outside of completely overcrowded cities needs

I honestly dont understand why we need 5g in the first place when data caps are so low that you can already max out your data no problem at 4g speeds

speak for yourself. I blow past 20gs on my phone every month

>people seem to think its rather harmful to humans and people are reacting to it
You mean like the train. The car. The seatbelt. The computer. Machine learning. AC electricity. And literally an invisible sky fairy that made the universe?

Yeah, I don't care what "people" think.

emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal

Pic related. Also I wouldn't trust a single word on a website called emfscientist.org. That's literally some flat earth level shit. If their claims have merit they'd be published in a serious manner, not some sp00ky website

Attached: Einstein-vs-climate-consensus-Happer-attribution-revised.jpg (800x600, 137K)

the citations and names are there

still didn't go through peer review by anyone not clearly biased towards "5G is gonna kill everybody"

every citation is peerreviewed

so what. That does by no means prove the conclusion of another paper correct

Will be another case of blind tech revolutionaries pushing for it like GMC even though evidence of its harmful effects is available.

I can no longer sit back and allow 5g infiltration, 5g indoctrination, 5g subversion, and the international 5g conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Is 5G going to kill us all? Thank you God

What is weight of evidence? The number of audited studies indicating electromagnetic exposure can harmful effect is building up.

My condolences, how long do you have left?

I'm just dismissing the opinion of these "scientists" that are unable to follow the scientific method. What a fucking joke, seriously.

Russian propaganda fueled conspiracy theory

unironically this

You say what, asshole

>muh 5G Boogeyman
Literally anti-vax levels of antiscience and flat-Earth levels of pseudoscience.
The world of progress should not be beholden to the ignorant few who believe that everyone is out to get them.

Attached: 1551802610652.jpg (302x302, 38K)

Tou mean Chineses propaganda

Why are the 5G shills always so butthurt?

My dad won't shut up about this.
I've found that whatever my father says to me, I should always do the opposite, and I will find success.

Things my father has warned me of:
>2012 global crisis
>The planet Nibiru crashing into the earth
>A meteor crashing into the earth
>To drink silver in water
>To buy the Iraqi dinar because the world will undergo a global currency reset.
>To not go to the doctor because my body "can heal itself with thought". Fuck you dad, you killed my dog this way.
>To smoke weed as it will "open my mind"
>How AI will take over the world starting now
>To run away as FEMA will take over our lives on X date.

And lastly, the icing on the cake:
>To listen to Q user and my father's inability to explain Jow Forums and the 'me mes' to me.

How does a person stop this kind of behavior? I've given up.

uh sorry you seem to have somehow misread my simple post. I said it's already too easy to use all your data so speed isn't the concern it's data caps.

no caps

This is guaranteed to be boomers fearful of anything new.

Did Alex Jones every talk about 5G?

>Most people seem to think its rather harmful to humans

Not they don't. Most people have no opinion about something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=mJPFZvW5xqI

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Ye_k_tj3E&t=424s

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

Weed is cool, though the rest of the points are beyond retarded. Why would sandnigger money be the best currency to stock up on before a totally unrealistic "global currency reset" scenario? You should get your dad locked up in an asylum.

youtube.com/watch?v=ML7wx_5n2z8

There have been dozens of comprehensive studies on non-ionizing radiation and nothing on the order 5g or wifi even penetrates the skin.

There are many things that are directly harmful to humans that we don't just ban.

Look at alcohol and tobacco, absolutely harmful to humans and literally produced, marketed, and sold purely for human consumption.

See, I would do that, but stupidity really isn't classified as a mental illness.

>Most people seem to think its rather harmful to humans and people are reacting to it

I dont see how most people could possibly reasonably think that, 5g isn't even really available to use, let alone get ill from.

difference is you can choose whether or not to buy those products. 5g will effect everyone within proximity
youtube.com/watch?v=iyugWfy-h2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Ye_k_tj3E&t=425s

youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I

this thread is infested with telecom shills. the tinfoil is real. israel will not allow this technology anywhere near them but for the goy perfect.

>local news

did you even watch?

>To buy the Iraqi dinar because the world will undergo a global currency reset.
....... -_-

Attached: wtfanon.jpg (1366x768, 153K)

I'm gonna make one of these into a hairnet when 5G starts. You won't see me fornicating, or eating people in the street!

Attached: copper scourer.jpg (300x300, 35K)

AND I LIKED IT!!!

I hope my gf don't mind it!

HE TASTED SO RIGHT, HIS BUNG HOLE WAS TIGHT!

I licked a negro, and I LIKE it!

kek, you're wasting your breath on mouth-breathers, user.

There will still be caps you dullard. They might increase slightly, but probably not for years, not until the 'premium' feel of having 'super fast 5g data access' wears off. Kek, they will probably charge you more for the same amount of data on 4g

Your dad sounds cool. Too bad you have autism and a stick up your ass and can't smoke a J with him and open your conscious to the universe with him.

kek, redpilled af, I need to get one of these.

>will harper
Literally an oil company shill.

/thread

>You won't see me fornicating
We know

your dad is pretty funny

>he doesn't have unlimited data that doesn't get throttled

idk it's commonly known that phones kill sperm cells, doctors tell you to stop leaving them in your pocket if you have trouble having kids.

What's with the schizoposters lately

You get them institutionalized for being schizo

> Criticizes an appeal to authority with an even more outlandish appeal to authority

Wow, who knew one Einstein quote could btfo over 100 years of resarch?

Attached: benis in bagina 👌 👍 .jpg (596x471, 31K)

Is 5G only for "mobile data"? So it doesn't work when in airplane mode?

All I want to know is will 5g brings all sorts of Star Trek shit?

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.png (393x310, 13K)

Dr Jack Kruse non native EMF 5G Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=kH-WnCET5QA

Dr Jack Kruse non native EMF 5G Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=sUKHaP6dsbQ

Dr Jack Kruse non native EMF 5G Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=_9QkdFQj9PY

Attached: 1_0 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Fuck off, shills.

Attached: 1529302752766.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)