Daily Reminder

THINKPAD OWNERS
B T F O

T

F

O

Why is no one acknowledging this or discussing it? EVERYONE WITH AN INTEL CHIP IS OWNED.

Attached: intel.png (750x680, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

react-etc.net/entry/javascript-spectre-meltdown-vulnerability-check-for-browsers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amd chips form this era are also compromised.

the pro tip is the only hardware that isn't exploited is so old its unusable.

go use a 3000+ atherlon XP if you really want to live in fear. but you will bearly be able to run anything.

people exploit every thing that's relevant ..

ARM for life

Attached: phonephag.png (2246x1080, 2.81M)

Seriously, they can't keep getting away with it. Every month a new vulnerability, and always one that affects only Intlel CPUs.

>literally a Spectre/Meldown rebranding.
not news.

>amd chips form this era are also compromised
Proof?

>amd chips form this era are also compromised

>Source: my pozzed anus- er, I mean dude trust me

>XIAOMI
Chink phones might not be vulnerable, but they are the vulnerability itself.

>bbbbut AMD too!!!
Cope harder. Besides Spectre, every single speculative execution exploit has been Intel-only.

intel is dead and your shitposting on this chinise forum wont save them.
seethe harder lmao

Attached: 30656548376.jpg (117x120, 6K)

Welcome to Jow Forums... Chinese owned

That we know of. It's foolish to think that AMD is clean of vulnerabilities just because there isn't public knowledge of any yet. The Big Enchilada is always the shit we DON'T know about

>B-b-but it could be vulnerable you j-j-just don't know yet
Cope harder intcel

Listen to this FUDfaggot

Attached: 1552254901985.gif (300x168, 285K)

intel is working 24/7 to find any in amd hardware, and they cant. cope harder

Attached: 177364.jpg (563x400, 28K)

how do I know if I am compromised on my Celeron 420? I know it's from the core2duo family.
they released a fix on gentoo? or on newer kernels?

Attached: arisu.png (431x551, 95K)

There's no software / firmware fix.
Intel would have to redesign the silicon.

Attached: 1551974296097.jpg (1097x1198, 346K)

Literally no proof of that Intel shill. Cope harder.

Attached: 1552273206541.jpg (600x480, 38K)

spectre affects everything except a certain list of ARM cortex chips

Do you even understand how these expoilts are found

NSA and China and shit pay people for 7-10years 6figures to find them then some hacker get hired by them and leaks it or hacks NSA/China

They pay people to find exploits in 99.9% of hardware these old core chips are prob 20% of hardware so its worth it to do amd chips from this era are maybe 3% but it's still worth it to find out

You have to use literally 0.01% hardware to be safe not just "old shit" like all the thinkpad people foolishly thought

Info of this 100% leaked because that unboxed therapy guy said he's going thinkpad

Honestly even most early 2000s and 90s hardware is probably expoilted also you need to use really rare shit to be unattainable and even then once they find you they will set people to work finding backdoors in what ever you using g with out you even knowing

Its like how Isis used ps3 voice chat that might seem a obvious way yo hide but shit all people use VoIP on ps3 so they prob didn't think of it and some boom boom guy told them to try use that to be hidden

You can't escape and if you think core chips are only cracked now you are wrong nsa probably had access to this method in 2006

>amd chips form this era are also compromised.
It's a flaw in the memory architecture in Intel CPUs.
It's literally NOT possible for AMD to have it. Intel would have sued them to Hell and back.

power9 when?

You dumb literally the day hardware releases millions of people around the world find expoilts and hold onto them for years or sell/work for governments

Any chip regardless of brand that had 1% market share day1 has been compromised it doesn't take years to find these methods it takes years for people to go public

Are you even trying to understand what people are saying? Or do you just look for opportunities to type your thought diarrhea into Jow Forums and hit post. This is a specific subset of specter exploits we are talking about. I'm not even sure you could understand what that means, but have you even considered that someone might be saying something valid that doesn't actually relate to your distrust of government?

>amd chips form this era are also compromised.
FUCK YOU SHILL I FUCKING HOPE INTEL GOES BANKRUPT

NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST

REMEMBER THIS NEXT TIME NSA/CIA ASKS YOU TO EMBED SOMETHING INTO YOUR PRODUCT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pepe_normies_leave.jpg (618x564, 70K)

This can all be rectified by airgapping your shit and removing any transceivers

Oh wow
Another """"vulnerability"""" that no one can use without physical access to the hardware.
Mommy Lisa must've worked her ass to the bone for it.

>Another """"vulnerability"""" that no one can use without physical access to the hardware.
False, running a javascript on a web-page is enough to get pwned

react-etc.net/entry/javascript-spectre-meltdown-vulnerability-check-for-browsers

nice proof and projections

AMD is not vulnerable.

i have a thinkpad a485 with a ryzen 2700u so...

I don't understand this hardware exploit stuff, why do I never hear about this outside of Jow Forums? shouldn't this be a bigger deal?

you telling me literally all intel cpus have some sort of vulnerability and nobody cares?

>have to spend $500 on a new cpu+mobo+ram because intel are morons

Businesses are paying attention, but if MS and browsers are patching out abilities for JavaScript etc to exploit it, then it means you can’t do an online drive-by and need physical access to the machine to install the exploit. Any exploit that requires you be physically at the machine is considered not an exploit because if you let a hacker sit at the keyboard you’re owned anyway.

And Spoiler

>Why is no one acknowledging this or discussing it?
nobody gives a shit except for retards unable to use noscript

if you have an updated browser you can run all scripts just fine as well
firefox and chrome have updated their js engine to resist these attacks
people keep trying to pretend this is a huge deal for end users when it's not
servers are absolutely fucked though

craving this thinkpad, is it good?