My friends said i should get one of these

My friends said i should get one of these.
What can I do with it now? :)

Attached: IMG_6475.jpg (3000x2000, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pi-hole.net/
thingiverse.com/thing:573448
openmediavault.org/
hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-h2/
adafruit.com/product/2348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take it out of the box

Download PS1 emulator and Dino Crisis.

Attached: 2356257323457.jpg (940x588, 95K)

Stick it into your asshole.

Based

/thread

ask your friends

Attached: smoking_pepe.jpg (474x471, 25K)

webserver, seedbox

pi-hole.net/

Make a Pi-hole so you can brag on every thread about browsers,plugins, and ads that you have a pi holee and fell for the meme youtube vids

kek

Attached: face.jpg (288x288, 10K)

Stop your papers from flying away.

Hoa!

We all know OP doesn't really have that RPi
nor friends

Ok

>We all know OP doesn't really have that RPi
But I do. I just made a car thingy out of it. webm related.
>nor friends
sad

Attached: car.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

pic related

Attached: IMG_6478.jpg (3000x2000, 525K)

Based pihole user

Which camera? Nice picture.

eos700d, but this is just the stock lens and "creative automatic"

Do you drive it up your asshole?

Attached: debiru.png (224x314, 61K)

Yes. It's comfy af xD

got that? ass heehehe xD

How much for the kit user? This'd be a fun project to do with my nephews.

Print server,pihole,unified controller.

I can't tell really.
The """fram""" was one of those chink 2wd arduino robot kits, but those motors are really really bad (might be enough for kids). Pic related.
Therefore I bought some new ones (jga25-370) from ebay. Not sure how much i paid for those. They have a pretty good hal sensor on them which is nice.
I also 3d printed the motor mount myself ( took these mounts and put them onto a plate then printed it thingiverse.com/thing:573448 )
The hat is the "adafruit dc motor hat" which cost about 20 buck iirc. I took the schematic and designed it in uni on kicad myself and then we etched that ourselfs. so i got that for free.
All in all probably too much, but there are tons of cute robot sets out in the wild.

Attached: 2wd.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

Make it into a Network Attached Storage (NAS) server
openmediavault.org/

this

Forgot your picture.

Attached: pinas.png (333x333, 3K)

Thanks, am gonna try pick one up for cheap and mess around methinks. Had a go at an arduino before which led me to PIR sensor frustration. Think I've had enough time away now to have an itch again.

daily reminder for you nas fags: hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-h2/

the raspberry is not fucking intended for that kind of use case. That's why it only has a usb network card. Get something better instead.

You can make a retro console emulator and never shut the fuck up about it

@OP
Here are some things I've done with mine.
>rpi0
Put on Gentoo, use as a desktop replacement
>rpi1
Pi-hole
>rpi2
Install gentoo, emerge emby, youtubedl, rtorrent, and enable sshd. Connect smartTV to a closed network with rpi2. Download shit as needed and use accordingly.
>Prev.
Pic related. I did setup a beowulf cluster for the lulz, but I had zero use for it. So, I did all this other shit instead. I ended up adding a third pi later, but it was all just senseless. I probably have more use now than I did in the past, but there's no point in doing that.
Thank you for this. I needed a better, yet cheaper solution.

Attached: pi_cluster.png (950x383, 14K)

Nice quads. What HAT is it wearing?

Leave it in the drawer and forget about it.

Put it in a drawer to forget about

this adafruit.com/product/2348
see: >The hat is the "adafruit dc motor hat" which cost about 20 buck iirc. I took the schematic and designed it in uni on kicad myself and then we etched that ourselfs. so i got that for free.
But why didnt I make my own hat? Because the prof said 'better pick a known working schematic so that the end result will make you happier'

borrowing thread:
Does the Read/Write speed of the microSD used affect performance in any significant way? Started looking at Pi as a browser-based streaming box and wondering what best microSD performance/cost wise to consider.