Talented IT engineers are compelled to withdraw

The IT world is a lot of shit and the talented people are running away, why?

Attached: 0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Its being taken over by normalfags. So introverts go to their usual seclusion.

Diversity, under-appreciation, and technology being shit.

dunno man

Women and minorities are at fault

It's being over run by night school graduates who take a CCNA course and think they are one with the matrix on the hardware side. Then you have shit like Node.JS being forced in to duty beyond it's original mission statement and its becoming bloated as it's forced in to everything.

The concept of NodeOS always sounded like the perfect recipe for an utter train wreck in terms of managing complexity. With projects like that, and JavaScript everywhere, who wouldn't run the fuck away from such undeliverable nightmares.

spbp and /thread

Those CIA niggers are at it again

Attached: 1551911072586.jpg (267x200, 7K)

Every competente IT goes mananger,consultor,own products or quit IT for other high pay but normal workhour time.

It'$ just an psyop by the cia cattle.

Where are the IT people running away?
I'm considering working as a civilian programmer for the army, it seems much better since there would be no pederasty and forced diversity unlike in the Big Tech firms.
Plus, it seems as though you can accomplish much more through the army. Most big engineering projects came true through the army.

Why the FUCK do I keep getting recommended videos from this guy?

you can't escape the Techlead.
take his basedpilled advice and make the world a better place.

Hello and welcome, my name is Marrrrkiplier...

the guys advice is always the most basic shit that everyone already knows. Sure hes funny sometimes, but im tired of watching his shit.

he's the techlead, you have to watch the techlead, because it's the techlead, by the way it's coffee time.

that's the beauty of his advice.
things you already know, now confirmed to work by ex-Google engineer, the Techlead.

You're suffering from hindsight bias. Re-examine your past beliefs quickly. Your memory is most corrupt.

I genuinely enjoy this guy's content.

same, great pokerface

fucking legend

stop shilling your fucking youtube channel you chink and go back to your country

Attached: 1543057418506.jpg (750x655, 48K)

this is our country now, just ask drumph

i dont think they want to be part of what its becoming , fascist principles .

People like this faggot are proof that chinks are soulless insects

women and faggots

t. first year CS student who can't pass linear algebra

Attached: CSuB3ZW.png (248x380, 75K)

>t. first year CS student who can't pass linear algebra
DELETE THIS

Please elaborate

>No pederasty or diversity
Hello Ivan How is Russia?

>IT engineer
when will they stop

because none of them achieved shit.

>talents chinks

come back to youtube

Attached: 1478018240116.jpg (200x205, 11K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP

because IT is basically babysitting retards for a living

The world is turning to shit because of White Genocide. The systematic cucking of the White Race by the Jewi$h niggers who run our governments and our businesses. We have become too soft on the Jews, niggers, spics, mudslimes, and the dirty gooks. It's time to end White Genocide, rise up, and kill them all. But no, we have been too cucked. The liberals in congress will never accept a Final Solution. Go ahead and keep voting for your own demise, White People.

Node is great. You don't have to use it you whiny little bitch.

Does he say this in one of his videos? Why the fuck are you using his picture??

India

mba-driven management is ruining software/engineering. It makes software development mundane and boring.
I speak from a enterprise software background.

>It's being over run by night school graduates who take a CCNA course and think they are one with the matrix on the hardware side.
Having been to many suck classes thats definitley the mindset they all have

>meme chink
>talented
fuck off already you fucking shill