Is there anything new about these bad boys? When we can expect them?

Is there anything new about these bad boys? When we can expect them?

Attached: zen2_logo.jpg (800x543, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftfv8UIc7HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

April last I heard

That soon? I can't believe that

adored leak was true with regards to specs but prices will probably be higher than his leak

Attached: AdoredTV.png (1306x839, 800K)

No, it's only the names that are good, prices were allegedly leaked last week but NO SPECS YET, websites just merged the adoredtv "leak" with the prices leak

Expect them in July.

The X570 mobos won't be announced until late May, meaning that the processors likely won't come out until June. Factor in inevitable delays, and July sounds about right.

internal company target is june, but it could be later

It won't be April, third parties don't even have engineering samples yet. June at the earliest, likely July.

Absolute best case is June for Ryzen 3xxx and August for Thirdripper, with Rome falling somewhere in that range too.
(Don't hold your breath for Navi though.)

>source:my ass

Attached: lies.jpg (329x402, 53K)

>Is there anything new about these bad boys?
Higher clocks and more cores.
>When we can expect them?
June/July

I sincerely hope he's right about the R3. I could easily find some uses for $100 hex cores.

in a week or so at gdc amd said they gonna release more info about them

Just give me a new APU already. My old Core 2 Duo is starting to choke on 1080p 60fps youtube videos. I really want to upgrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftfv8UIc7HY

will this drop the price of Ryzen 7 or will they stay about the same?

>3600G
>Q3 2019
Fuck!

>6c12t not 95w part
>16c part turbo up to 5.1 with 135w tdp while 8c part turbos up to 4.8 with 95w tdp
how much of poo in my genes do i need to have in order to believe in such a retardation?

you mean the 2700(x)? probably, they did so for the 1000 series when the 2000 series came out.

A decent chunk of the TDP is taken up by the 14nm I/O chip.

AMD cpu is dead
ryzen lineup is their last ditch effort although some people bite the meme and they end up in buyers remorse

based retard poster

kek

probably going to find out at GDC

I wont buy something that doesn't support DDR5 & PCIe 5.0

Yes i'm talking for Zen 4 which won't be out till late 2020

>more waiting