Attached: Q.png (579x173, 167K)

Okay now this is retarded

>genderless
>sounds like a woman
Every fucking time.

>Genderless
>sounds like a tranny trying too hard

Isn't it a guy who sounds feminine?

I still hope there might be a future where people laugh about all this like the do now about 80s mullets

Attached: 1549077128212.png (240x255, 91K)

Gender was a mistake and I hope we can fix it sometime in the future.

Sounds like a 12 year old boy.

>gender was a mistake
no, the mistake is degenerates thinking gender is determined by their personality.

It'll be a thing, but something we look back on with disgust like giving babies cocaine in the 1800s.

Protip: When you are in your mother's womb, you have a pussy. It develops into a penis much later. You also have nipples, which are pointless on a man. The default human is feminine.

>giving babies cocaine in the 1800s
>something we look back on with disgust

That's actually based, though.

Attached: soy dance.gif (413x243, 51K)

It sounds like a boy 2bh

>le in my le future we will all go le back to le traditional gender roles and le deemphasis of le gender will be le laughed at xd

wrong
the very first mistake was letting a jewish demiurge demon perform inhumane tests on two innocent kids and then coin a niggerly word to make up for his failed experiment

Men and women are distinct on the genetic level you tard.
Fair point.

but it will though

>t. someone who will end himself at 30

>Men and women are distinct on the genetic level you tard.
What does that have to do with your voice? Cut a kid's balls off and he'll always have a feminine voice. Give a woman testosterone and her voice will deepen.

And what does that have to do with whatever the "default" human is?

just sounds like a gay faggot.

sounds to me like a light-skinned black american female

>males start developing with a vagina in the womb
>males have nipples (female trait)

Dumb ugly voice.

I'd listen to a real female voice like the voice of Miku rather than fake "genderless voice" garbage.

So...

What do these genuises do when they come across a language which includes the gender of the speaker in its grammar?

Attached: e86.jpg (582x528, 30K)

Men and women have different chromosomes. Barring biology fuckups, XY will always become a male.

Sounds exactly like Skin Diamond

Why?

maybe in a post apocalyptic scenario but as the world continues to move away from the men hunt/lift heavy shit women cook/breed dynamic and into knowedge based work where gender doesn't really matter as long as you're not bound implicit gender stereotypes (I can't be an engineer, I'm a girl!) it only makes sense that society will continue to break away from established protocol to maximise productivity and with it we'll see mainstream social attitudes change to embrace the greater social freedom of life without gender expectations. I don't believe that we'll ever live in an entirely genderless society given for example how newborn baby boys tended to look at traditionally male toys longer than girls and girls in turn showed a preference towards traditionally feminine toys (apologies, can't provide sauce at the moment), but you're deluded if you think we're going to regress back into a victorian esque society bruh

It just sounds like a gay male.

This sounds creepy as fuck, who would want this?

blacked bitch

sex =/= gender
there are 2 biological sex. Gender however is a social construct.

this

Here's something people don't mention when talking about these things for reasons that I don't understand.

>Fact: women can pass as men but men can't pass as women
Why, you may ask?
Because a man is woman + something. Despite what we're being told, a man and a woman are not separate and independent forms of existence. You can disguise a woman into looking like a man with makeup and prosthetics, but you can't disguise a man into looking like a woman, because you'd have to slice him up in all the ways he's "plus something".

Hence why a genderless voice is a ludicrous idea: woman + something is a tranny.

Attached: wilderness-girl-cookies.gif (390x212, 1004K)

do not like
i want my voice assistant to sound nice and cute, this does NOT sound nice and cute

I'm sure the market will voice their own opinion on what voice they prefer if something like this was to happen (hopefully the marketing teams stop it early before they ruin their own business)

Attached: hcas.webm (1280x720, 127K)

This is still retarded, I could argue that females are "incomplete" humans with this shitty line of thinking.

The de-emphasis on gender shit is a fad that will pass in a few years like emos and disco.
Sex and gender are the same thing.

They don't bother because those languages are retarded ancient shit and once we nuke China off our god-given land everyone will speak burger, and only burger

All humans also have a degenerated tail, but that doesn't make us "default" tailed.

You're operating off the assumption the process goes from embryo to woman to man.
The reality is that you develop to a point and then the respective hormones start shaping the different parts.
You never had a vagina, the amorphous blob that was your fetus left a hole in the lower section that would either start developing further or close up depending on which hormone would start working its magic on it.

>this does NOT sound nice and cute
Exactly, it sounds repulsive, like some freak.

>XY will always become a male.
We're talking about qualitative traits, specifically the voice. Nobody is arguing that men and women are genetically the same. But the fact that the "genderless" digital voice sounds more feminine should not be a surprise and actually corroborates with the physiological development of prenatal (and prepubescent, before secondary sexual characteristics kick in) humans.

But most trannies pass, you can cherry pick /lgbt/ and Jow Forumstranspassing all you want but those are insecure losers like the rest of this website and generally tend to be uglier, again, like the rest of the audience of this website

It sounds feminine because it sounds like a modern nu-faggot.

lmao it just sounds like a queer

>Sex and gender are the same thing.
no sorry they're not. That's why they're 2 different words.

Sounds female to me.

Shiet, then congratulations are in order for you on becoming the voice of a voice assistant

You are correct, gender isn't a thing at all, there is only sex. Gender was unironicly only invented by a jew in the last century.

My voice is way better than this disgusting thing.
This one sounds like a gross tranny trying too hard when they haven't even started HRT.
Awful, awful voice.

What's the difference between big and large?

large is bigger than big, it is also larger than big.

>That's why they're 2 different words.
You have no clue about language.

Not to be an ass and I agree that small kids sound more female than male, this particular case is different.
If you listen to the recording, they spell it out flat. This is just some MtF recording with an arbitrarily lowered sound frequency.

>But most trannies pass
I meant in real life, not in some instagram picture that has more more post-processing filters than a fucking AAA title.

In real life trannies do not pass.

>This one [voice] sounds like a gross tranny trying too hard when they haven't even started HRT.
>My voice is way better than this
weird flex but ok

My point stands.

Oh I'm somewhat on your side, I was just being silly. I don't think sex and gender are "the same thing", because gender was invented to mean what these leftists think it means, it's a jewish psyop from the very beginning.

behold

Attached: aristotle1.jpg (676x447, 29K)

>quoting a pederast

I'm not a tranny, I'm just a boy. That's the point.

it sounds gay

Consider words irrelevant of the speaker. They are still worth it.

On the point I agree >a man is woman + something.

This thread is allowed but a thread about Stoves got deleted today.
This board is fucked

The whole discussion goes right out the window when considering modern technology, as they said here >because you'd have to slice him up in all the ways
I will expand on this to include chemicals and make-up in "slice up".
Can you make a man pass? Sure. But it takes not only a lot of effort, it takes continuous effort. Especially in things like the voice alone. Shaving or modification of the the face, etc.

>thread about Stoves got deleted today
That's fucking bullshit. I'm mad.

No. A woman is a man - something.

This.

The future is custom selected and generated voice profiles, not queer voices.

If its avatar is a trap tho...

>X = Y + 1
>no, X - 1 = Y
am I being baited?

>all these posts complaining about trannies uwu gender fluid softbois
I like the voice, in sincerity. It has a genuine friendly feel to it, like someone that would be good friend. And because it sounds genderless, which it really does, you can project all of your degenerate mommy and gay fantasies on it.

I think he's just being retarded.

In this context, the two have different implications.
> Man = Woman + something
The standard is a woman.
> Woman = Man - something
A woman is an unfinished man.

If you find an important difference between
>man is a woman with upgrades
vs
>woman is an unfinished man
you need to see a shrink and talk about your crippling mommy issues.

Moonman did it first.

He is being strange about it, but he is trying to point out an assumption.

I don't know if it's even possible to have a truly "genderless" voice speaking a human language. That just sounds like a MTF tranny putting on a voice.

Attached: 1521731378060.png (510x546, 86K)

Sounds like a tranny to me.

sounds like a gay male.

Attached: 2018-12-09 12_28_04-Start.png (370x384, 363K)

I've heard lots of women that sound like this, guess zoomers never listen to talk radio anymore.

What you heard was a cross dressing faggot male.

>wwwwilwderwness guwwrls

I know, and I meant actual women, not trannies.

how many normies will revolt if the tech companies force then to have electronic trannies speaking to them all the time?

Attached: chucky_Serious_OyVeyMemes11.jpg (480x360, 79K)

Normies don't give a fuck about trannies if they aren't told to do so.
It's only manchildren and mentally ill who rave about this shit 25/8 and can't stop thinking about "gender agenda".

Sounds pretty awful.

When are trannies going to be deprecated? We need to go back to the normal, perfectly working 2 real genders. No more grooming the mentally ill.

If I heard that voice on the phone, I would assume it's a guy.

normal people arent caring about the agenda but everyone hates how gaylords sound and its annoying.

Sounds like a British guy who transitioned way too late.
>my voice was recorded by people who identify as neither male or female
so this voice is supposed to be a non committal tranny then?

>how do you do fellow normal people? me? I am a mundane man, thinking about sports and my gf.

>Isn't it a little late to be selling cookies?

Believe in the plan
#Qanon

>he thinks normal ppl like fags and fag sounds

Attached: 1508706540416.gif (222x330, 545K)

t. triggered tranny

>which are pointless on a man
If you rub them while jerking off everyday for a week they'll become as sensitive as any girls.
They're an erogenous zone like any other.

This sounds so incredibly gay haha

Source

Maybe I should write a tutorial on it, nobody ever believes me when I tell them about my handsfree nipple orgasms.

Now that's ERP tier shit
I believed you about the sensitive part, but nipple orgasm is about as convincing as female ejaculation.

Do you cum out of the nippel?

>this voice was created by delusional faggots who altered mashed recording of mentally ill trannies
So that's why it sounds like a man on onions