''''''iToddlers''''''

I've got an iPhone 8 and it's great. This phone has served me well so far in the last year. I'll hopefully keep it for a few more.
Why does Jow Forums lie?

Attached: 8AFE3236-27DC-4064-8DE7-3F908DBF2CB3.png (1020x1200, 145K)

I've got an iPhone 8 and it's trash. This phone has been a steaming pile of shit in the last year. I'll hopefully be rid of it within the next month.
Why do iPajeets lie?

Attached: 1524404988466.jpg (622x888, 185K)

6s owner here since release, battery still hasnt failed

I used to have a 4s, but I got a galaxy s5 and fell in love with multi window stuff. It's the only thing keeping me on android.

Also got a used 8 and it’s great.
If it’s on iOS 12.1.2 or less you can still jailbreak it. Use the app Fortune for Jow Forums(You might have to download the .ipa and sign it yourself)

Reminder.
99% of Jow Forums can't afford iPhones and/or echo chambers about them being bad.

my iphone SE is faster than the note 8 after updates for both of them. Fits in my pocket too desu.

Because Jow Forums is full of your typical technology autists, more concerned with muh specs and muh root and ricing out their phones with ridiculous themes than having a device that acts in a consistent manner, has widespread support, and is supported by the manufacturer for longer than a year.

>I've become accustomed to shit, stop telling me that there's better stuff out there

@70134535
try harder

you have to go back

Guys why do I have to type out the whole number???

Issues with the iPhone (IMO)

-Poor repair and replacement options
-'Locked down' software preventing customization and capability
-Overpriced
-Gimped by updates (Just don't update iOS)

That's really about it, they work just fine (except when they DO have bugs, they are harder to address than android).

I had a iPod Touch and 3GS and loved them but once Android matured it became strongly more preferred.

There's no reason why you can't have one, enjoy it, and have it fulfill your needs, and millions do.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 13758903.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Can you use a USB cable to transfer files from a phone to a PC/laptop?

Yes

Attached: 1548090148311.jpg (607x1539, 279K)

am I supposed to search for the post number? fuck you nigger

@70135200
you can remove the fucking >> after you fucking quote someone dumdum

Before I had the iPhone 7 I had a mid tier 250 dollar galaxy J7 and as soon as I got my iPhone (a bday gift) I knew it was a downgrade within the first 10 mins. When I had the iPhone 5 I had to get it exchanged for a new one twice because it wasn’t charging. iPhones suck ass

Is the person who made this retarded? They Clearly never had an iPhone before, I had the iPhone 4 and it had features like battery status and notifications on the lock screen.