Apple peaked with the iPhone SE and their phones have been getting worse ever since

Apple peaked with the iPhone SE and their phones have been getting worse ever since.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: unapologetically notched.png (300x400, 59K)

nah you're right

Stop samefagging you fucking iToddler

why is he happy?

Attached: 232.png (2048x1729, 1.56M)

That's true, but the iPhone had many problems that were never resolved, such as no SD card support, among other things.

Fuck off with your SD card, cunt! What's next, do you want a CD player too ?

Apple is about privacy, and you losing the iphone with the unencrypted sd card in it is the opposite of security and privacy. And on top of that, it's just some small useless shit that always becomes corrupted at one point

Go in an apple store and play with an iphone, stupid indian fuck. You will change your mind instantly. You will see how terrible samshit and the rest of the laggy android shitphones with 1 year support and bad resale value are

iphone satania edition?

You can just encrypt your SD card though?
Android asks you if you want to do it the first time you plug a new card in

Apple was always shit.
Prove me wrong.

This, but it has gotten shittier since the iPhone SE.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1531042746574.gif (500x491, 376K)

>peak Apple
>iPhones existing
Choose one

>Buy Samsung previous year's flagship on 2 year contract.
>No further security or os updates 18 months in.
>Nuthin personal, kid.

The SE was the best iphone, especially in terms of reliability and build quality.

How do you know that the iPhone is actually encrypting anything? And what makes you think that encryption for the SD card is an option? And what makes you think that Apple gives a shit about security and privacy? Anyone in infosec will tell you not to expect any level of privacy or security on a smartphone. Also if the data you have is important, then why would I not have backups? How do you plan to get data from the phone if it eventually fails? All it takes is one hard drop and all is lost. Your argument fails against all questioning.

Most phones these days have stagnanted in regards to innovation. Not just a flaw with Apple products, almost all tech have fallen flat with new innovation.

>better cameras
>bigger, better displays
>custom-calibrated OLED displays, at that
>more fluid gesture-based interface (allowing for faster navigation than a button could ever allow)
>longer-lasting batteries
>literally the most powerful processors on any smartphones currently available
>larger capacities for data storage
>wireless charging
>far more durable enclosures
y-yeah but no headphone jack tho...
b-btfo, right? right guys?

Attached: really.png (372x334, 217K)

SD cards are slow and more often than not a point of vulnerability for the phone.

This. Androids just straight up BTFO iShit. All applel can do is desperately copy.

Word, my man. If there was any sense in the phone market they'll simply launch an updated 5" iphone se. Sadly that will never happen and we'll be stuck with flat design and notches for a while