What is his endgame?

Pic related
Where is Linux going after a sjw takeover?

The Linux COC cares more about diversity than skills. That seams like a recipe for disaster in the world of programming, not to mention that these people are pure authoritarian, believe like us or GTFO!
Case in point: Ruby programmer refused to sign the BS code of conduct and was ridiculed by these people as racist, transaphobe etc. So, the tranny's will just fork the code? I'm at a loss, incompetent programmers slinging code that runs a lot of our servers that make everyday life function. What happened to hiring the best man or woman for the job? Are those days over?

Attached: coracunt.jpg (769x960, 96K)

>Ruby programmer
And nothing of value was lost. The CoC has had no impact on kernel development, and only people who have no clue about Linux resort to complaining about the CoC. Saged and hidden.

I wouldnt worry. The left wing is retreating. they went too far. People could just about stomach having to read about the perverted bullshit gays spout, but transvestites and transgender issues genuinely make sane people puke. Disgusting perverts such as Coraline ehmke are fucking sick and nobody can stomach their shit and they are being blown the fuck out by the programming community

>his

>no impact blah blah
People like you were saying this about movies like 10 years ago when the beachhead was starting. Like 'oh no it's no big deal saged reported hidden called the cops'.
Over in the real world things never stop at the beginning.

They've actually only gotten worse and gained more ground since trump.

I wish but these things are being normalized more and more, with full fledged wrongthink laws and eavesdropping devices there vigilating you in case you don't love Big Brother.

she's trolling retarded incels and you are taking the bait

It wont always be that way, you will see, it's just a blip, just a mistake that will soon be put right.
It wont be long before someone shakes the blanket and all the cockroaches get shaken off

yea, we in the real world people prefer if you tell the true

Attached: current_face_of_linux.png (238x234, 46K)

>The Linux COC cares more about diversity than skills.
Linus still mocks people and don't approved shitty code, he probably just did so people stop bothering him. He is the one who rule Linux, as long someone like him gets to be the king, doesn't matter (much).
Would be a lot more cooler if he just said Fuck SJW like he did with Nvidia, tho.

guys give these people a break FFS

Attached: COC-LUVVIN-PROGRAMMERS.png (985x474, 158K)

thats what they said when they started to give faggots and niggers rights "dont worry, nothing will happen" and look where we are now.

I hate these tranny fucks

Thing is, tech is a man's world. An aspie man, sure, but a man nonetheless.
Real women, good looking women, want nothing to do with it. That's why it's only trannies and freaks and commie cunts

Jow Forums is a tranny board, get out

No, that's a man baby. The CoC isn't about bringing in the best and brightest, it's about coders who share group think regardless of skills. This stuff may work in some environments but could be dangerous in the world of coding. Would you want this same standard applied to commercial air line piolets?

I don't mind good looking ones like Bailey Jay

It literally doesn't matter because most Linux devs are just employees for FANG and friends

Attached: 1549988139264.jpg (960x946, 128K)

He's fucking daughter is behind this crap! She's a perfect example of a weak-minded moron who was indoctrinated by the Bolshevik crowd .

TRAPS ARE NOT TRANNIES

Why do you fags give so much attention to a bipolar retard

>What happened to hiring the best man or woman for the job? Are those days over?
have you seen the trannies competing with women in the female sports?

that is what awaits you lmao

Penis envy.

At least GNU is safe

which is exactly why 2020 is a lock

>Where is Linux going after a sjw takeover?
Stopped reading here since it never happened.

Torvalds and Greg pushed a CoC. This is what happened. Three us no tranny nor SJW invasion. If you want to get angry, blame Torvalds.

Attached: 1552303353232.jpg (1030x598, 272K)

The left are emboldened because people like you and I continue to feed their delusions... Hell, we call mentally I'll men in dresses female/her etc.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552173273903.jpg (960x816, 32K)

Cite your source.

Jow Forums loves to change everything it touches into a nightmare scenario - the provided: solution is usually joining the stormfag front and developing a related mental illness in order to see

When will it kill itself?

Rage culture is the most effective means of manipulation.

Soviets said the same thing. In Gulags.

There's nothing to cite since nothing happened except a CoC which was chosen freely and signed by the lead kernel developers.

No force. No SJW takeover. No trannies.

>Gotta back out of parking
>Get sideswiped because can’t see through these stupid stickers to watch oncoming traffic

So what? If you don't like what is going on, fork the code and make your own.
If you are better than them, then people will follow you.
This is the beauty of open source and why it will live on forever.
Men are fragile and weak and as they grow old they degenerate and become corrupted.
But this is the beauty of open source, that it does not suffer from those weaknesses, so when the people that are responsible become corrupted, new people will emerge and make their own version, without the flaws of the previous.
People will eventually flock to the new group in power and open source will live on forever.

This fag in pic rel is trying too hard.

You're so stupid it hurts to read. Linux is not open source. It's open core. Good luck getting your shit running without any proprietary drivers and code blobs.

Worst case scenario: the maintainers have to reject or patch more low-quality code.

Best case scenario: the documentation improves.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch Jow Forums.

Attached: A90A7A5F-6CDE-4CD2-8ACE-F966700EA37E.jpg (1278x981, 148K)

better by every metric? go home, white man

>>Jow Forums

GNU Linux-libre does this and works just fine (with a wifi dongle).

>incompetent programmers slinging code that runs a lot of our servers that make everyday life function
Make your own fork
>What happened to hiring the best man or woman for the job? Are those days over?
Linux is not a corporation, Linus Torvalds doesn't hire people

This post is correct

did gnu save us yet again?

Have you not read the CoC? Have you not seen the blacklist of programmers who refused to sign on to this BS?!

Your are nothing but a typical libtard. Disagree with me and you're Jow Forums or stormfront or some other crap.

Go on and say it bro... ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE COC ARE RACIST, HOMOPHBS, bla bla. Strong men and women no longer cower in the face of childish name calling. Sticks and stones are back in play.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551439754100.jpg (541x960, 42K)

you're actually worse than a Jow Forumstard, you idiotic sack of shit. sharing memes from thedonald and larping like you belong here? what a massive faggot. get thE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT

>unironical trump posting in current year

Attached: 1551307544899.jpg (662x712, 38K)

>Degenerancy and Decadence
>Better by every metter
Off yourself

We don't need to accuse you of being Jow Forums, you already outed yourself by posting Jow Forums image macros and calling people "libtards". This is Jow Forums, please keep your posts relevant to technology.

>Have you not read the CoC? Have you not seen the blacklist of programmers who refused to sign on to this BS?!
I've read it, I don't agree with it, but it doesn't affect me because I have my own fork of the kernel with the CoC removed. The Linux kernel developers are free to blacklist anyone they want from their mailing list for any reason including political ones. Why is this surprising to you?

We're talking Linux and Binary blobs that are needed... This isn't a type OpenBSD that we're speaking about

Triggered your ass.

Should Ruby be forked because said development doesn't agree with CoC? Should Ruby Dev/s be shamed on Twitter etc for refusing to get behind CoC?

Stupid question related:
Is pol really like 100% neonazi echo chamber or is it worth visiting?

www.Jow Forums.org/pol/catalog Go over there and debate them..

>browsing the catalog
kek, zoomers

>www.Jow Forums.org/pol/catalog
why did you type the address out? are you larping as a newfag or actually one?

If by "neonazi" you mean 10% who care more about finding the truth than your feelings, 20% angry teenage boys, 30% Jews/JIDF/trolls, 30% libtards who can't get enough and have become addicted to the rage pol gives them to get them through their day, 10% legit Feds, Rabbis, SPLC, Steven Pinker, legit academics, Mossad agents, White Nationalists, etc., who's self-preservation either depends on suppressing the truth or getting the word out, then yes, pol is purely a "100% neonazi echo chamber". Either way, if you spend enough time there, it's going to hurt.

>Should Ruby be forked because said development doesn't agree with CoC?
I don't know, I don't use Ruby, but you are free to fork it or write your own implementation, many people have already done this.

>Should Ruby Dev/s be shamed on Twitter etc for refusing to get behind CoC?
Stop using Twitter, it's an even worse shitposting platform than Jow Forums.

Are you kidding me? 95% of Jow Forums is a bunch of larping libtards false flagging, the other 5% is the same 10 drumpf supporters posting the same memes over and over for the last 2 years. Going there doesn't hurt it's just boring as fuck.

>making it impossible to load binary blobs
>freedom
The irony

>>making it impossible to load binary blobs
but it doesn't do this