Google gaming?

Should Google make a console?

Attached: file.png (626x432, 105K)

Why not?
>REEEE IT ISNT IDEAL FOR ME BECAUSE I ALREADY OWN HARDWARE AND MY INTERNET ISNT FAST AND I DONT LIKE MONTHLY BILLS AND I NEED 4K60FPS
Yeah, it isn't for everyone, like almost 100% of products in the world. But it will have a niche audience and could HUGELY open the door for multiplayer games requiring intensive authoritative server-side physics

>Should Google make a console?
They are

google should die. nothing else

the usa military needs to stop bombing bumbfuckistan with drones and start bombing google hq with drones.

Android gaming hasn't been incorporated very well yet. So, yeah, they should.

I think its too late to enter the console market, they havent been selling as much as they used to, people are getting smart and buying PCs instead, sure most people connect to the internet with a cell phone but overall the PC market has grown in the last 10 years where the console market has been dying.

>symmetrical analogs
Based, WTF I LOVE GOOGLE NOW.

The console market would be hard to break into. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Google and Amazon would try to embed their digital assistant AI into video games though.

Yes, if they can make it architecturally compatible with Android, but scaled up to approximately where the Switch is at performance-wise. That way it would be much easier to cross-port between Android and their console OS, and allow Android game/controller support to get a lot further. The android TV boxes made by third parties are pitiful in their lack of selection and feature offerings.
If they don't do this, then the project is basically dead weight.
Also, that controller is not official, only a hypothetical render of the patented sketch.

Attached: google-controller-900x600.jpg (900x600, 42K)

don't care haven't played a game that's newer than 10 years in a long time

they are doing cloud gaming much like Microsoft said they will be doing via azure on the new xbox.

are we going to have hentai games starring fucking Alexa?

ITT the Nvidia Shield TV
>runs Android
>has voice assistant
>can stream games from PC or a data center

yeah port all the good games from android like...

This isn't the right board for your toys, kiddo.

kindly fuck off

I'm not the one on the wrong board, /v/toddler.

>being into video games means you're a child
The virginity is high in this one

Video games are for children, yes. How is this news to you?

Excellent, more wiretapping devices

What's it like being this stuck up and never having friends?

Wouldn't the person who stays inside playing with video games be the friendless one?

they have friends cause they play on the internet. Or they go out and have friends and they play their switches or something in public.

Online friends aren't real friends and playing with toys in public, as an adult, is abhorrent.

not really. there's millions and billions of people who do. You're basically the 1% who acts like a snob. Or you could be trolling this entire time too.

Says a lot about the sorry state of the world around us. Maybe if you spent less time playing with toys and more time living things would be a bit better.

I made my best IRL friends by playing shit online

We live in a world where games are of a thing than anything else. I'm sitting here playing Splatoon 2, a game developed by adults. The same goes for animation and music and anything else. These adult enjoy what they created. It's not a sorry state at all. We have evolved into these beings that have found what we enjoy more than anything VS being outside and pushing around boulders and constantly building stupid shit for no reason.

>make a console
nobody's going to be making consoles in ten years. the future is streaming. google won't make a console, they'll make a gaming service you subscribe to and play games on through chrome.

microsoft and sony are preparing to do exactly the same thing. the days of physical media game purchases are gone.

Nice blog.
You think life is a dichotomy between boulders and toys?

You missed my point entirely then user. Games =/= only for children. Don't even act like it does when you get the same popups as everyone else does with fuckin "Cunt wars" to see what the fuck it is. Is that for kids? No it's not. You know as well I do that there are games for everyone and being into video games doesnt mean you're a child. Stop being a snob and let people enjoy shit. If you want to live like it's 1955, fine.

I don't know what the hell you mean by "cunt wars", but that does sound very childish.
Games are for children and people with the mentality of children. The kinds of people who entertain themselves by playing with toys.

yup, this is officially a troll post.

Google has an incredibly poor trackrecord of products, it's nearly scary for a company Google's size to have as many failed products as they do. It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted some of that gaming market share, but I'll be shocked if they get anywhere near succeeding.

Why, exactly?

k retard

see

You seem like an articulate adult and not a barely literate, video game playing child.
Good one.

I meant see This is fucking retarded.

Aren't you clever.

I bet I could kick your ass IRL. I bet I could actually beat the shit out of you. You want to be one of those "video games are for kids" fine, lets fucking duke it out like "adults" like "men" but you wont. You wont remotely fight me because you're a little pussy. Now shut the fuck up, if you aint got shit to say here in this thread, then kindly go back to your gentoo threads

And you accuse me of being a troll?

yes

stay mad, manchild

at least i have fun

Sorry, but the internet tough-guy schtick is just so old hat. You are clearly a bad troll.

>mommy mean man on internet dislike my vidya
>hulk smash
Grow the fuck up retard

It seems that the market as of now it's too the brim with consoles. Another one just for sake of it, it was what caused partially the eventual fall off the videogame industrie in the 80's.
But i really feel that PC (xbox feels more like a PC), Nintendo and Sony are enough.

Me? I'm the guy that has been defending the thread. It's not about being the "internet tough guy" it's bout the fact that guys like him act like a total fucking idiots on the internet, acting like they are better than someone else, or even saying stupid shit that they would never say in real life. The only reason he says it here is because we don't know who he is. If we did, you know how fast his ass would be beaten? That's the point. If you can't say it to someone's face, don't say it here. It makes you a hypocrite

>full to the brim
>just as many as there have been for decades

dude why are you getting upset over someone calling videogames gay
are you new?

You're pulling out all the old chestnuts now. This may have gone over better in 2007, kid, but as it stands this is neither innovative nor retro chic. Just stuck in the no man's land of blandness.

I'm not upset, I just talk alot

You come off as a 14 year old loser, to be honest.

Agreed, and I even agree with you. Why care about the opinion of some random fuck on the internet?

To make the world a better place
or at least try

>You seem like an articulate adult and not a barely literate, video game playing child.
k retard

Hey anons I have a question. When the console comes out we could we have a general that is about hacking in and putting gentoo on it since we know how good google is with exploits.

you mean ?

well thanks