Windows 10 WHAT A FUCKING MESS

I have Windows 10 installed on a regular desktop computer - no touchscreens, no tablet connectivity. Just a fucking desktop. I use a wireless keyboard + trackpad combo when using the computer as a media center, and I can't move the mouse across the screen without calling up the task manager three or four times.

What I want to do is disable Edge Swipe, but there is no obvious way to do this. I start by looking through the likely location: the mouse settings, for which I have to sort through three generations of menus. Turns out I have to edit the Goddamn registry anyway, a legacy menu system from still an older generation of Windows. FUCK YOU, ASSHOLES.

Why are the poos who write this OS such incompetent idiots?

Attached: windows 10 what a mess.png (1968x1166, 87K)

why the fuck would you use window 10 as a media center

I hope Microsoft creates a new OS with a unix core so we have a viable alternative to macOS.

nice blog faggot,we don't care

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "when." Think on that for a few days before replying again.

what is edge swipe
never experienced such thing

Wow so fucking hard. Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1544324653655.png (835x477, 67K)

>+ trackpad combo
Why would you go into your mouse settings for a trackshit setting you fucking brainlet?

Gestures are controlled by touchpad driver retard. Next time use the 5 neurons you have and ask it in >>>/sqt/ To fuck up in an OS thats designed to just werk with dumbfuck people shows what kind of inbred retard you are. You people give linux a bad name. All you guys do is copy shit to terminal never understanding what the fuck you are doing and can't even do a fucking google search properly. You fucktards fit in the demographic of people with down syndrome oxygen thief.
I really don't know why I am getting worked up so much but if I ever see you IRL I'll make sure a 6 inch knife goes way between your buttcheeks.

that's why it's called bloat nigga

> not using Android
> literal faggot

preaching to the choir, nigger.

Attached: image.jpg (677x583, 213K)

This “solution” goes nowhere. There is no such location in the menu. I tried it and it’s bullshit.

>touchpad driver
There is no touchpad driver, since none of my screens are touch screens. Any you fucking read? Goddamn poo. Google it.

Why wouldn’t I? Presumably laptop users would experience Edge Swipe while using their mouse. It should be in the mouse settings.

At least it isn't as bad as pen input that they turned from mouse to another finger, pulls up shitty handwriting input instead of on-screen keyboard and fucks with older applications by trying to drag and draw at the same time.

Stop spoonfeeding him you retard, your the reason we get so much of this cansur.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "would." Think on that for a few days before replying again.

I don't have this problem on my GNU+Linux machine.

Designed by the Pajeet, made by the Pajeet for the Pajeet.
>When will the retarded learn this.

it doesn't

see

Disabling edge swipe literally just a single change in the registry. Consider drinking bleach.

Wtf is edge swipe?

Sounds like Pajeet and their shitty underwear.

You remind me of my now 70 year old dad when he first used windows 8.1

Yes there's unnecessary bullshit but it takes 1 minute to learn and you spend hours bitching, crying, moaning and pissing your pants over it. Fuck off and switch to whatever you were so happy about if you're so goddamn incompetent that you're not capable of doing one thing in the registry.

it's ridicoulus that to change date/time you need to go through multiple menu windows

Instal a generic synaptics driver, and in control panel's mouse settings, under the synaptics tab you'll find additional settings for gestures, just disable which you don't like. While in Linux you wouldn't even have a choice

On linux there's synclient, but okay, keep using windows.

just install a pirated copy of w10 enterprise and use gpedit with one of the reddit guides to strip all the bullshit off of it.

i'm not a fan of win10 but i have to use it for some things and it isn't terrible if you set it up correctly

After a year of using such a system, it's done more harm than good. Good router hosts block has proven to be at least on par, if not better.

Why do people lie on the internet?

>ASPFUASO*FYA(YR@($A@#^AF()^E)A^WHVEA^S)D&JAFAOSDOIA

No u

With all the "user friendliness" shit that they added in, why does a setting that practically disables the OS for laptop users require advanced technical knowledge to change?

It's easier to change the time on my car.

Home

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 265K)

>actually suggesting registry edits for UI fuckshittery
The absolute state...

That's the only way to disable Edge Swipe. It's ridiculous.