What's the best programming language?

What's the best programming language?

Attached: depositphotos_187533884-stock-photo-smiling-handsome-man-working-coworking.jpg (1600x1168, 144K)

You're retarded if you answer anything other than Scratch.

Brainfuck is the only language that has no limits to it's power

Java, obviously.

The best programming language is the one that enables you to go past the stage where you're debating languages and brainstorming project ideas and into the part where you actually write some fucking code.

Unironically C

Idris since it can literally wrote code instead of you(given proper constraints).

Probably Java, despite it's shortcomings.
It just werks, and frankly that's all most people are asking for: something that works.

Programmer with 15 years of experience reporting in. So far, Swift is the most fun language.

>Guys, what's the best tool?

>hurr obviously hammer
>durr pliers > screwdriver

>implying they aren't basically all the same

Depends on the use case. There is no single best language.

Java can suck nigger cock though.

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Check out Quarkus.

C/Go/TypeScript/OCaml

Python.
The reason the tryhards on this board hate it is because they took a $100,000 four year coding bootcamp to learn Java and C++ and someone that has been on python for a year can do what they do in half the code

With that reasoning JavaScript is even better.

lua and sh for scripting, c for programming. anything else is bloated

rust

>t. tranny

>acting like it isnt

he's seen the light

Attached: hopeful.png (1001x823, 806K)

javascript cuz u can use it for frontend and backend or use some frameworks and write your own app, literary u can do anything with js

For me it’s selenium and selenium webdriver. My automated testing puts manual testers out of jobs.

Based and underrated

for me, it's nim.

Attached: 1550885097585.jpg (720x723, 173K)

C is the best. It just order and system. Not like fucking python or some shit like that

1. C
2. Haskell
3. Lua
4. Julia

Useful tier: Python

This guy gets it

(lisp (a (obviously (its))))

1. Assembler
2. Haskell

Lisp is the second oldest programming language only losing in age to FORTRAN and it's the only one that's been successfully used at every level of abstraction and in every problem domain and it's the only language of its age group to still be relevant and usable and in constant evolution. It is the ultimate of programming languages as evidenced by how every other language is slowly developing towards it. Lisp is the only language that's seen it all, including the future.

How is Lisp better than Haskell

Impeccable taste

C#

assembler is the biggest pain in the ass if you're doing anything beyond simple RTL operations, you're better off 99% of the time writing the code in C, compiling it down and then filling in the gaps or specifiying operations in assembler afterwards.

this but unaustically

Attached: 1551129940107.jpg (400x400, 91K)

sexprs

/thread

Based and redpilled

i fucking love EFI-R

Assembler is the compiler that compiles assembly. Assembly is the language.
Otherwise you're correct.

C++

C.
PHP 7 for webshit.

C++

kek

It's a hard choice between C++, C# and JavaScript.
All three are magnificent.

HTML

That's like asking what is the best tool
Just use whatever you need to get the job done

the one you're most comfortable with.

STOP BAITING THE RETARDS ON THIS BOARD SO THEY AGAIN START ARGUING ABOUT FUCKING C

>void
>*

don't point at me and not returning anything you fucking fag