I finished calc 2 bro im not a code monkey

>i finished calc 2 bro im not a code monkey

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: laughing-incels.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Why are there no normal sized people anymore.

>I finished a class that 90% of the world's population can't finish

That alone puts you ahead of code monkeys

>cant

more like dont want to you stupid fuck because its useless drivel for chinks and pajeets to measure their ethnik small cocks

eat shit

Yeah I'm sure they don't want high paying jobs and choose to be poor and stupid, just like you

eat shit

>if you dont pass calc 2 you wont be able to get a high paying job

this is what soulless robot chang pranjeet actually thinks hahahahahaha

You HAVE to go back.

holy fuck filename got me

>calc 2 is useless drivel
This is the type of tired that meth can't fix

you can keep coping and stroking your ethnik cock, youll never use anything youve learnt in calculus classes out of """academia"""

1. im white faggot
2. calc 2 is a prerequisite to numerous math courses that are highly relevant in programming (read: not coding)
3. If someone can get an A in calc II then they have proven that an afternoon on google will make them a far superior code monkey to you

it really bothers me when CSfags take discrete math II and then say their degree is just as rigorous and difficult as a math degree

Attached: csfags.png (1177x188, 23K)

>1. im white faggot
>2. calc 2 is a prerequisite to numerous math courses that are highly relevant in programming (read: not coding)
>3. If someone can get an A in calc II then they have proven that an afternoon on google will make them a far superior code monkey to you

if you really thing this you are still in uni and didnt "program" anything more complex than a fizzbuzz

>it really bothers me when CSfags take discrete math II and then say their degree is just as rigorous and difficult as a math degree

no one said that, CS majors are too smart to even give a shit about math, because its useless drivel for chinks and pajeets and the token ugly white kid that got bullied in hs

>knowing vim/emacs/haskell/lisp? WOW!

LMFAO @ this deluded teenage cockmuncher!!!!!!!

vim/emacs is trash
functional languages have no use besides clunky math

Look I get it you are sub 100 IQ and being a code monkey is hard for you but there is nothing that a CS degree offers that a math degree and a summer or two of self teaching on google doesn't

math doesnt offer shit

its a cock-stroking contest for ugly people

Take a 3rd or 4th year math course and try saying that

A job.

>IM SMART GUYS IVE EVEN TAKEN TOPOLOGY!!!

ugly people

it really bothers me when CSfags and Jow Forumsfags say math is completely and utterly useless. Yes for 98% of them it is going to be useless, but for extremely complex programming for encryption/decryption/finance/security/AI/bio-metrics/and various others its extremely high end math intensive

FANG corporations give more money to people with math + CS degrees than they do to the CS fags

No they don't.

In the same light math degree offers nothing I couldn't learn on my own through online moocs

Why would I waste my time getting 2 bachelor's degrees when I can get my masters?

>t. seething pajeet that isn't smart enough to finish Calculus 1 & 2

I dunno what calc 2 is, but calculus isn't really as important to programming as understanding analysis and linear algebra.