Interview starts

>interview starts
>been memorizing algorithms since i was a 10 year old rajeesh
>i get a sort three strings of sotred sequence of numbers into one singly linked list in O(N) time
>my tikka masala powered brain starts chumming a node/sll class and couple of pointer checkers
>done in 4 minutes
>get the job while whitey cries in his cuckshed

Attached: fuck-my-shit-up-man.png (200x200, 97K)

you'll never be white tho

pol plz go

Comparative sorting algorithms can never perform better than O(nlogn)
Nice fantasy user.

Argument Status: Unrefuted

Why does he always look like he's about to fall asleep

merging 3 sorted lists into 1 sorted list is O(n)

is that weev

Literally the merge part of merge sort.

Any company that gives a technical (beyond fizzbuzz to filter blatant frauds who can't write code) is dogshit,
even Google has gone as far as to say that in addition to GPA,
technical interviews only filter false positives and go as far as create false negatives, they get so many candidates that they can literally afford to turn away legitimate hires because the cream at the top is thick enough.

If you're not Google and you're performing technicals on non-entry level positions, you're turning potential A+ employees into false negatives.

Attached: 1551859678028.jpg (3264x2448, 711K)

this

>done in 4 minutes
It's not a big deal but you can't even realistically type the solution out in 4 minutes.

>>been memorizing algorithms since I was a 10

spends life rote learning what white man created

fpbp

everything is O(n)

/thread

white hick detected! lmao

Attached: Laughing Group of Indian Men.jpg (800x600, 104K)

BTFO

>can learn to code
>can't learn to shit in a toilet

Are Indians the true autistic race?

fbpb. You sound jealous OP

No, it isn't. Name an algorithm or produce one that will be done in O(n).

go back to India.

Is Luke going the Terry way?

Attached: 1542438188440.jpg (854x480, 158K)

Base, red pill.

Am I missing something?

first.end = second.first;
second.end = third.first;
second = nil;
third = nil;

Thats theta(1).

what if the end on first is bigger than the first on second

No problem, I followed the specification to the letter.

Shouldn't have replied to the second commenter.

>merging 3 sorted lists into 1 sorted list is O(n)
>1 sorted list

They're sorted, nobody said they were consecutive, consider the following:
L1: 1,4,7,10,13
L2: 2,5,8,11,14
L3: 3,6,9,12,15

It sais one singly linked list, not sorted singly linked list. And I sorted them as: first -> second -> third.

i bet you worked for boeing as a software engineer.

>This post written by a white guy

That's why you should not have replied to the second commenter. Stop replying to me or I'll be forced to keep (You)'ing you.

Huh

I warned you user. Now I'm about to spill my spaghetti all over you and it's all your fault.

In this post you replied to two people. Your answer could fit if the only person you were replying to was the OP, but you replied to two people. In the other comment you replied to you did not dispute his solution on the basis of his assumed sortiness of the final list, you merely gave an alternate solution thus implicitly agreeing with the assumed sortiness of the final list. Therefore, your solution does not follow.

Why does Luke Smith confuse, anger and arouse Jow Forums so?

>untold hordes of pooinloo coders writing shitcode
>get hired to cleanup years of garbage code
>pooinloos eventually stop getting hired by reputable companies and just shitpost on Jow Forums

What is your approach to ungarbageify code

Hi Luke

Are you sure about that

Nobody said that it had to be sorted

You will stay brainlet though.

Attached: 1540834219802.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Such is life un muh'rikkka
Thank god we don't have these in non-english speaking west europe. IT offices are like 95% white

Good job Sir.

Absolutely.

He's Mexican right?

But it doens't have to be sorted, nothing in the spec says that, that's what I said.

But then you replied to a guy and didn't refute his answer the correct way thus implicitly agreeing with his understanding of the problem.

I'm here all day working from home bucko.

But my solution literally fits the spec, it doesn't matter whom I replied to

if you cant pass a technical interview, where you dont even need a passing solution but just enough to show you understand, are retarded.
i was able to pass one with no CS degree. the level of big o understanding needed is like nothign too.

poOP btfo

Wow btfo

>they wheel in the whiteboard
>show them my guns
>they wheel out the whiteboard

That's a really stupid algorithm. If you can't come up with this without memorizing it you are the curriest of the niggers

This loos the poo

First make it stable. Glue up errors by writing more shit code on top of it, refactor code as you go. In most cases pajeets know shit about development and code versioning - bring git and docker/vagrant/any shit with you.
Make some DDD with bussiens people, try to understand what they want their project to do. Write property bussiens logic, use stories, requirements, shit like that.
Then rewrite it from the scratch. Going nuclear is the only valid option — in most cases code is so badly designed that cleaning it would be really, really hard.

based

>curriest
currying is legit tho

balding manlet