>Example gaming builds; click on blue titles to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on some MSI mobos)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>R5 2600/X - Great gaming or multithreaded use CPUs
>i7 8700/K or i7 9700K - Extreme setup with RTX 2080/Ti
>R7 2700/X - VM Work / Streaming / Video editing

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3000CL15 or 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipets support XMP

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>Used cards can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p
>8GB RX 570, RX 580, and GTX 1060 6GB are standard choices
>GTX 1660Ti or RTX 2060 for very high framerates if you have a CPU and monitor to match
1440p
>RTX 2060 is standard
>RTX 2080 for very high framerates if you have a CPU and monitor to match
2160p (4K)
>RTX 2080 is standard
>RTX 2080Ti is better for 4K but expensive

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>A 256GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Previous:

Attached: 1366049107494.jpg (1632x1224, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaspersky.com/blog/35c3-spectre-meltdown-2019/25268/
thehackernews.com/2018/11/meltdown-spectre-vulnerabilities.html
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/mKkGTB
uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#W=2700&sort=price&D=120000,240000&r=256001440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Intel has vulnerabilities due to its methods of speculative execution
>AMD also utilizes speculative execution in a completely different way, in a different architecture which is made to be secure against speculative execution vulnerabilities which where theorized decades ago, so it *must* have the same vulnerabilities
Imagine being this stupid holy shit lmao

Attached: instant print.gif (460x258, 887K)

Completely false
>Moreover, even though earlier AMD had claimed that its CPUs were not exposed to Meltdown-class vulnerabilities, researchers discovered a variation of Meltdown (called Meltdown-BR) that was perfectly operational with AMD CPUs. So at this point, the CPUs of all three of the largest global CPU vendors — AMD, ARM, and Intel — are susceptible to both Meltdown and Spectre. Well, at least to some of the variations from both these families.
kaspersky.com/blog/35c3-spectre-meltdown-2019/25268/

GTX 1060 can handle 1080p Ultrawide right?
There's a 33% off sale at a local shop for a LG 29WK600 and I really thinkin about getting one.

How would you guys go about building a gaming server PC?

I've been using Steam Streaming lately through a SteamLink and on a laptop to play from my main machine and it's working surprisingly well.
So much so that I'm thinking about setting up a dedicated desktop with strong innards and just streaming games to somewhere else, perferrably a computer that runs Linux.

What other options are there for thin client gaming, if any?

Well if I turn the prices to Dollar the Monitor is 215 and the 1660TI is 352 in my country.

And for a reference I still use a 22 inch 1080p Monitor for the past 5 years now.

Sorry, misread your post. That monitor is pretty nice, except the pixel density isn't very high, it's not curved (despite being so wide), and the refresh rate is fairly low so the Freesync range (the 1060 can use Freesync) will be fairly narrow and the monitor won't qualify for low framerate compensation, a big advantage of Freesync

You can stop lying. Almost no one is dumb enough to buy it.

Spectre and Meltdown ,as explained to you multiple times before by multiple anons, are a wide range of exploits. As it says there, Meltdown-BR, is one of many. It's very minor.
ALL of them affect Intel. There hasn't been any that affect ARM and AMD yet not Intel, despite there being a lot of money in bounties to find AMD-only exploits.

If you read your source more you should also find
>They note this is the first time a Meltdown-style transient execution attack has been shown to be able to take advantage of delayed exception handling on AMD hardware.

That was part of seven NEW vulnerabilities which fall under that same umbrella in addition to all the others which only affect Intel, where finally one affected AMD. Fucking hilarious, how desperate you are to lie like you do after reading what you've read to look this shit up.

Also, from what I find, Meltdown-BR isn't one of the exploits where the researchers don't believe can be fixed in microcode or OS updates as some others are classed.

>ultrashort
Don't do it.

How about R5 2600 + GTX 1050 TI for starter build?
I might upgrade to RTX 2060 or RX580 in the future.

Attached: th.jpg (474x354, 23K)

I have 60hz 1440p monitor and 2700x, which card should I get? If RTX 2060, which version is the best? Should I want for GTX 1180 ? Considering I might get a new 144hz monitor soon.

Vega 56 you faget

Get an RX570. 1050ti is a colossal waste of money.

2070 should be adequate, or 2080 if you can afford it.

>You can stop lying.
>Almost no one is dumb enough to buy it.
>as explained to you multiple times before by multiple anons
Stop posturing, retard. I post links to information while you make up "facts" like the above greentext

Out of 7 newly discovered attacks, as listed below, two are Meltdown variants, named as Meltdown-PK and Meltdown-BR, and other 5 are new Spectre mistraining strategies.

1. Meltdown-PK (Protection Key Bypass)—On Intel CPUs, an attacker with code execution ability in the containing process can bypass both read and write isolation guarantees enforced through memory-protection keys for userspace.

2. Meltdown-BR (Bounds Check Bypass)—Intel and AMD x86 processors that ship with Memory Protection eXtensions (MPX) or IA32 bound for efficient array bounds checking can be bypassed to encode out-of-bounds secrets that are never architecturally visible.

Spectre-PHT (Pattern History Table)

3. Spectre-PHT-CA-OP (Cross-Address-space Out of Place)

4. Spectre-PHT-SA-IP (Same Address-space In Place)

5. Spectre-PHT-SA-OP (Same Address-space Out of Place)

Spectre-BTB (Branch Target Buffer)

6. Spectre-BTB-SA-IP (Same Address-space In Place)

7. Spectre-BTB-SA-OP (Same Address-space Out of Place)
>Researchers demonstrate all of the above attacks in practical proof-of-concept attacks against processors from Intel, ARM, and AMD. For Spectre-PHT, all vendors have processors that are vulnerable to all four variants of mistraining, they say.
>The team also said since the vendors are working to address the issues, they decided to hold their proof-of-concept exploits for some time.
thehackernews.com/2018/11/meltdown-spectre-vulnerabilities.html

any cable management tips? even with literally 3 power cables + fans it looks like dogshit because of splitters and spare bits hanging around

How about you go fucking neck yourself, you disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum?

I have like 8-10 hard drives of varying space and usage that I would like to turn into a raid5/10 something similar.

What's the cheapest way I can throw these all into a single thing, and have it be USB connectable? Ideally with room so I can add more.

I have a small media center PC running debian that I could connect it to, so I'd like to just get a server rack with a controller or something. Or maybe a large pc case?

Everything on Amazon makes this look wildly expensive but I have no idea what I'm looking for.

Posted this in /sqt/ the other day with no luck

Attached: cars.png (400x578, 235K)

>That was part of seven NEW vulnerabilities which fall under that same umbrella in addition to all the others which only affect Intel, where finally one affected AMD.
Completely false, as proven here

This. GPUs should be bought as a political statement instead of looking for a raw performance. If you hate monopolies then any reasonable person knows what to do.

The 1050Ti is a terrible value. The RX 570 is the same price for way more performance

Your own source says some of them are Intel only, you fucking moron.

You just cherry picked a sentence which /could be interpreted as/ meaning all vulnerabilities affect AMD and ARM as well. holy fucking shit you're actually THAT disingenuous and slimy of a shill.

Why would you upgrade to a 580 in the future when you can get like 85-90% the same performance for 1050Ti cost with a 570 now?

There's no ambiguity in the quotes and they are in DIRECT contradiction of what you have previously posted, shithead. You are a fucking moron; learn to read.

I'm done destroying you for now. See you tomorrow for some more ass rape

How much would a mining rig like this cost?

>This. GPUs should be bought as a political statement instead of looking for a raw performance. If you hate monopolies then any reasonable person knows what to do.
I know your joking but can you really call it a monopoly when they playing field is fairly even it's just AMD sucks big green balls?

>85-90% the same performance for 1050Ti cost with a 570 now?
people always say this but forget that within a year or two that cost saved will just go into your electricity bill

Only around 13k since used 580 price are down to like $100 each.
That's 99 580s, it looks like. So $9900 there. Around $3k extra for the boards, celerons/athlons, and PSUs.

You're retarded if you think $1 per month equals $70 after 12 months.

are dacs/amps worth the money, i got a soundcard creative soundblaster

>i9 9900k == R5 3600
>You're retarded if you think $1 per month equals $70 after 12 months.
how much are they paying you?
Do you not realise just how poor these people are that are forced to by lower ranged and outdated cards?

Attached: 1496752479433.png (240x286, 123K)

Is the stock cooler that comes with a Ryzen 2600 good enough if I don't plan on OCing and going to game at 1080p/60fps? Does the stock cooler come with shitty pre applied paste or should I buy some thermal paste?

I'm thinking about building a pc.I don't have a monitor in mind but I want a 1080p 144hz model and maybe upgrade in future. I believe for gpus my choices are between 2060 and vega 64 (I was looking at asus rog strix model for both). Given that they're the same price in my country, which one would you suggest? I don't plan on OC

defs custom loop territory
What ever's better value, and what ever has better average results in the games you play. Now the green giant supports adaptive sync, it opens up a lot of options with Freesync monitors.

Even if that was the case (it isn't), you're still ignoring the performance difference.

imagine actually, literally being an AMD shill that post lies on the internet and promotes AMD products every change he gets

If you do professional audio work, obviously.
If you're just an audiophile, idk dude that's up to you.

The stock coolers on 2000 series are perfectly good for stock voltage and stocks.
The pre-applied paste is also going to be fine for stock clocks.

If you can get Vega 64 strix for the same price as a 2060, that's an easy choice.

Here is 2600 running stock.
With Hyper 212, kryonaut thermal paste and five 140mm case fans.

Attached: compare.jpg (3196x970, 702K)

Imagine pretending to be someone else who can't read after being BTFO so hard repeatedly.

You haven't addressed his points at all though.

further more, you can check reviews on AMD "stealth" cooler that comes with the 2600 and compare it

Stop replying to a spam post.

Oh the
>ignores the completely refuting and claims no refuting happened
retarded shill is back

I sure did address it But you'll ignore this too

Can anyone recommend me an mITX case that can be screwmounted to a wall or the bottom of a desk?

What's the best price/performance nvme ssd? I'm looking to buy a 2tb one

Meltdown BR have nothing to do with Meltdown, guess Intel gave some cash to the "researchers" to name it right.
The big problem with Meltdown is that Intel processors have to use very costly patches to avoid user processes reading kernel memory.
Meltdown BR is a way to bypass a limit check, one that only can be used in 32 bit mode on AMD and one that isn't used in any software I know about (the instruction is microcoded and very slow). A non issue and not exposing the system like the old Meltdown bug.

Should I be weary of the direction through cpu heatsink fan is facing? I got mine currently facing the gpu and its worked no problems for years but it's blocking a 4th ram slot I'd like to use in the future. I could turn the heatsink horizontally, facing the ram modules to make space. Is there any danger?

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/mKkGTB
Coming in at about $520 AUD total (shipped), what do you guys think of this?
Got the rest of the build, which is why it's either blank for respective parts, or marked as purchased (GPU is relevant, it fits in all dimensions, and chose SFX PSU because of space saving).
Looking at downsizing, and with the case coming out at about console size, it'll be fine to just sit it in the living room to faff around with next to my room mates' Xbone and a dedicated BDR.

>best price/performance ... nvme ... ssd
One that's not NVMeme.

Lian Li PC-05 though iirc it lacks dust filters.

>I got mine currently facing the gpu
You should not be doing that.
It should be facing any way but that, depending on other fan configuration.

Corsair/WD Black SN750

i guess this is the place to ask. so 1ms ips monitors, are they legit? ive even seen some tn that claim 0.5ms

I've just bought an XV272UP, and it's every bit as excellent as you'd expect a modern IPS 1440p/144hz screen. Whether or not the "1ms" is noticeably better than the older 4ms IPS screens is debatable, but ghosting with 4ms IPS screens was never really an issue anyway.

Not exactly. They are using anti-blur like strobbing or something else to make it *seem* like 1ms response time. In reality they tend to be 4-5ms color change.
It doesn't do nothing, but it's not the same as a true 1ms.

However, that still works out pretty well. There are a lot of IPS and VA now days using that.

Personally though, I'd just use a really low response time and low latency monitor like that mbest one over those, though. Only downside is that it's SDR. 3.5ms is quick enough to not see any blurring to begin with. Your brain tends to not notice anything faster than 3-4 ms even subconsciously. Though 3-4ms is the grey to grey so eh, but still.

idk if hdr sdr matters for me. this is my third monitor, exclusively for csgo. others are a large media monitor and a 24 100srgb one. im just trying to get the absolute best i can

>you should not be doing that
Any particular reason? Thanks for the reply btw

Can you recommend me a good CPU for rendering? Best bang for buck option

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700

No ips cannot do 1ms last i checked it could not be less than 4ms which is fine if its actually 4ms

Well it depends what you mean by facing.
If you're blowing hot air on the GPU, that's bad.

You will get varied opinions on whether a fast, blur-reducing IPS/VA is fine for CSGO or not.
If you care about color accuracy and you're not a pro player earning money off it, it's a fine compromise. You can still be a top 0.001% player with a 4ms IPS/VA.

I play Apex Legends on a 28ms IPS that's blurry as fuck and also has a lot of input latency and I'm still 1000+ average damage per round and I win about 20% of games and get top 3 in 33%. I'd be happy with something that's 7-8ms color to color. Just been waiting for one that also has HDR and ticks other boxes.

The Mbest one is under 3.5ms, but otherwise correct.

I'm not even the guy though.
But it's nice to see all you have as a comeback is to call somebody a shill, when you are literally the most well known shill here.

You are pathetic. I don't need to pretend to be anyone else. Your delusion and paranoia is entertaining as hell.

In no way have you even come close to addressing (aka apologizing) for your previous falsehoods pointed out here and here

For an i5 9400F, what cooler would you recommend?

Whichever sets it on fire so you can't use it.

Stock might be enough not to thermally throttle, but it certainly wont be quiet.
Some cheap 30~$ tower cooler should optimal.

This guy sits here 24 hours a day shilling AMD nonstop and has been doing it for a year now. He's the biggest hypocrite I've ever encountered on this board. I never had anything against AMD before he started posting here and giving misleading advice just to get people to buy AMD so I dislike both now and will probably never touch an AMD card ever because of him. It's like how Apple spills spout continuous nonsense about how amazing iPhone is and it just puts you off the whole brand because of that.

>For an i5 9400F, what cooler would you recommend?
Stock won't give you noise problems like the other guy said. It's a lock CPU you don't need anything.

BUY VEGA!

Attached: Vega RISE UP.jpg (4928x3264, 1.08M)

If the stock cooler is bothering you then a basic 212 evo or something along those lines would be more than sufficient. I've been using the 212 evo for years even with an OC CPU and even under gaming loads it's still pretty damn quiet.

I've yet to see anyone recommend Vega over the Turing equivalent at the same price for gaming yet I'm sure he'll twist it and create some retarded narrative about how Vega 7 is better than the 2080 or whatever. Not even hardcore shills recommend Vega 7 e.g. adoredtv and most reviews I've seen in general tell people to stay completely away from it because it's not worth it for the price compared to competitors.

B-but once you sell off the FREE games thats like 180 euros worth discount, and if you consider my coupons and save 10% off from beatenaffricanchild.com then the card is literally free, and if you mine on it for 5 years, it literally gets you money! WOW now that is what I Call value, a card that not only is free, but makes you money. BUY VEGA TODAY!

I have a Ryzen 1600 overclocked
Is it worth investing in a 2600 or 2700 for minimal boosts or should I wait for 3600/3700?

They'll all run on AM4 right?

That's retarded. Just wait dumbass. Next year you'll ask if you should upgrade your 2600 to a 3600.

how many years would a mid-range cpu be available with a +50% in single core speed compared to i5 6500?

currently, nothing has a 50% IPC increase over the 6500.
Even the new Ryzen chips, and the new Intel chips have similar or the same IPC.
The next big IPC gain is coming with the new Intel Sunny COve cores, and the new AMD Zen 2 chips. The AMD chips are promising a much larger gain, upwards of 15% in most cases, which would give AMD the lead.

Clearly you're joking, but to save these poor little susceptible anons, selling games that come with components is very difficult if not impossible because of account linking. You don't get a standalone code

You can sell the account itself which has the account linking links on it.

It's amazing no one cries when people mention there is blops or monhun or whatever with an nvidia card because
>discounts and incentives only count when it's an Nvidia card
>it's not fair that AMD has better sales!

Why are Nvidia shills so whiny?

You can't do that because you need an amd card, retard

Nobody has ever claimed you can save lots of money by selling on the free games which come with nvidia like its some special thing to make a bad value card good value by selling them. In fact 99% of people don't even care about the free games in general and I've seen people posting here who didn't even know nvidia gives any games at all they just wanted the card.

Are Gigabyte Windforce-model GPUs any good? I was thinking about getting their RTX 2070.

Mediocre from what I've heard. It should be fine unless there is a known serious issue with them. The main differences that'll matter to the average consumer between all the brands is warranty and fan noise and I think gigabyte is decent when it comes to both. If you're doing extreme overclocking and shit then maybe you want to research about VRM's and custom PCB's and stuff. I'd recommend EVGA myself personally because I've been using them for 2 gens now and any issues I had got resolved really quickly. They have really food customer service.

Short answer: it'll most probably be just fine if you want to just plug it in and play vidya

What is the best monitor for these specs
>1440p
>144Hz
>27''
uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#W=2700&sort=price&D=120000,240000&r=256001440
This is for gayming. Why is there a difference in price there. Also is it worth having an IPS then?

I don't say anything about AMD components. Nvidia also makes it difficult to sell "free" games. Why are AMDumbs so paranoid and defensive?

Moonlight (supports H265/HEVC GPU encoding for better quality at similar/lower bitrate), Parsec. These two can also stream over the internet if your connection is stable.

Keep in mind Valve's Proton is making headway on Linux so straight up streaming isn't the only option if the client is capable (or hell, stream from a Linux host).
Ethernet on the host is a must, with wake on lan support and there might be remote power management options in case it suffers an outage and can't turn itself back on.

I think Steam IHS fairly recently added the option to sign in to locked Windows accounts from the stream, but that's another hassle to consider such as auto login.

Is a vega 64 a good sidegrade to a GTX 1070?
I've got a 1440p 144hz monitor, and If I'm lucky I can sell my current 1070 for 300€ and buy an ASUS Strix (3 fans) vega 64 for around 350€. Should i do it or not?
I'm mostly worred about temperatures and noise, since my 2 slot 1070 is struggling a bit with modern titles at 1440p.

Attached: 1537751969269.jpg (500x675, 101K)

Really, I'm just looking for the best performance for my money. Prices are kind of fucked up here. Part and parcel of living in Slavlands. Gigabyte model goes for around $565 in my corner of Eastern Europe and its the cheapest RTX 2070 I could find. It also comes with 4 year warranty. EVGA is priced at around $700 . For comparison the cheapest dual-fan 2060 (Palit) is around $420 and the cheapest 2080 (also from Palit) is close to $800. One fan models and blowers are a little bit cheaper but I don't plan on ever buying them.

No you just need an AMD card to activate the account, unless they changed it. Do you have proof otherwise?

No.

That mbest one. ebay shipper ships internationally I think

Nvidia makes it a lot harder because it's tied to a geforce account. AMD's is tied to some throwaway account you can make in 5 minutes. It doesn't check that you have multiple accounts for the same GPU on the AMD one.
With Nvidia's, you have to use the GFE app with the hardware the game is tied to.
AMD's it's on a website, and you can log into the account with any hardware after the codes have been redeemed.

Why are you arguing so hard from a place of ignorance instead of actually refuting what I asked you to refute? When you realized you couldn't refute it, you should have just admitted you were wrong.

For a 50 euro upgrade, yes.
Bit better than a 1080 but also around 50 watts higher power consumption

not him but I'm guessing upgrading my 2600 to a 3600 would be retarded too then lmao. I have no idea how much better 3rd gen is supposed to be, and I'm guessing I don't need anymore cores for gaming.

>but I'm guessing upgrading my 2600 to a 3600 would be retarded too then lmao.
possibly, possibly not.
AMD is promising a 15% IPC improvement, on top of big clockspeed improvements and they've already said they're increasing core counts. Wait for reviews, but it has a chance of being worth it.

I bought my evga 1070 boxed in great condition for €250, what makes you think you can get 300 for yours? Also, are you talking about getting a blower vega?

Going from 1070 > 64 is dumb as fuck. If you're going to upgrade do a full gen upgrade like to a 2060 which is also €350 msrp but offers the latest hardware encoders and stuff and also gets the latest driver updates and game support from devs.

I wouldn't pay more than €300 for a Vega 64 in 2019 personally. You could get 1070 ti for €250 not so long ago and when its OC it matches both the 1080 and Vega 64.

Damn. It's all exciting but I was hoping to just buy a new gpu in a 6+ months rather than a new cpu as well. Hopefully I can hold off on the cpu for as long as possible.

I want to build up a good gaming rig, but live in a warm area and not sure what I would need to ensure i don't end up overheating the finished rig. What's the best cooling options in places where the temp reaches Upwards of 98 degrees?

Get yourself a chiller, Alphacool makes one that easily integrates with PC water cooling components.
Memes aside just don't buy a shit cooler or case.

If it's that bad you should prioritise airflow over design when it comes to the case, buy top tier fans for said case, then put up with the fact that you wont be having a quiet setup.

15% is what you got from 1600 to 2600
It's the same you'll get with 2600 to 3600.
Whatever 15% is not worth it at all. What for 50% that's an upgrade.

No, absolutely not. A 2060 is the same performance as a V64 for way less money and power consumption

Attached: relative-performance_2560-1440.png (500x810, 48K)

>Using Alphacool
Lmao

How is the ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q compared to the competition?

>For a 50 euro upgrade, yes.
It depends on huw much I can sell my 1070 for.
>what makes you think you can get 300 for yours?
I've got an 1070 SC2 directly from EVGA
>I wouldn't pay more than €300 for a Vega 64 in 2019 personally.
I'm mostly buying it because of the performance increase in more modern titles. Playing at an average of 100fps+ with a vega 64 vs an average of 60-80 with a GTX 1070 makes for a very noticeable difference.
Should I instead save up for a 2080?
I'm afraid I'll have to sell my 1070 for peanuts by the time AMD releases something decent.

Attached: rich-man-with-money.jpg (300x200, 20K)

If that's inside your house then you're fucked. If that's just the outside temperature, just use normal cooling. The only thing a heatsink does is help (re)MOVE heat from the component; it does not magically eliminate the heat from your room.

>Playing at an average of 100fps+ with a vega 64 vs an average of 60-80 with a GTX 1070
On average you're going to get a 20% difference, so if you're at 60FPS, you'd be getting 72FPS, and if you're at 80FPS, you'd get 96FPS. Your dream is overoptimistic, a common fault

I would just stick to the 1070 for now if I were you because this is the worst time to upgrade since AMD are basically non existent with shit products everywhere and nvidia are hiking up prices because they know they're the consumers worth worthwhile option. It's a meme but honestly Just Wait (TM) for nvidia's 7nm cards and/or navi whenever they come out.

fellsbadman
I just want to enjoy my vidya at 1440p and 100+ fps. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1549905135424.png (600x600, 137K)

So the 2070 is 30% more expensive for a shitty model?
Isn't it only like ~12.5% faster?
Only real reason to get the 2070 is the 8Gb of VRAM which helps for 1440p.

With such retarded prices, I don't get why you don't buy used unless you have so much money that prices don't matter in which case you wouldn't be asking.

I think they said at most 15% IPC in some specific workloads.

>same
lol

Here in the US 1070s are like $200 for cheap models and like $250 for ones like the SC2.

As nice of a deal that Vega64 is, it's up to you whether it's worth the hassle to sell your 1070.

Isn't that shit like 4 years old now? I can't believe people are still buying those with all the QA issues in addition to there being better models now.