Deathadder Chrome

Deathadder Chrome
SteelSeries Rival 300S
Mionix NAOS 7000

I cant choose, help.
The rest are too expensive for poorfag like me (3rd world country, they cost 30% more than on newegg)

Attached: 1550859392474.png (380x380, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/mouse
rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally all of these mice suck. Get a Logitech mx518

>MX

Attached: 1547256941041.png (386x269, 42K)

SS rival

Why? According to specs it is equal to Chroma

Logitech G102 faggot

pick your poison:

logitech g403
deathadder elite
steelseries rival 300s
zowie EC2 B/A

Whatever you do, don't buy Razer. I had bought 3 Razer products in 2013 and 2014. They're all now a pile of unusable garbage. Hey they look cool, but in 4 years you'll have an $80 paperweight.

>logitech g403
Dont like their shape and design

>deathadder elite
Cant afford, aiming for DeathAdder Essential

>steelseries rival 300s
According to logicalincrements.com/mouse original SS Rival 300 used Pixart PAW3310 sensor but 300S actually uses TrueMove1 therefore I dont thing all the good reviews apply to it

>zowie EC2 B/A
Have you used Zowie ever? Their shape es extremely simplistic and ascetic, I'm kinda worried.

I dont care about flashy shit, Deathadder seris has decent review on LI

Razer shit is super low quality and breaks easy. Steel series holds up well.

Consider Dream Machines - relatively speaking cheap replicas of Steelseries mice with black rubber instead of white plastic and perfect sensors

Can confirm.
Razer has a lot of Chinese shills who can post reviews, lol. They also give their product away for free to influencers expecting a good to great review.

Live your life man, buy Razer. You won't make that mistake again.

The click on my razer deathadder is shit. I bought a logitech pro and oh, god. So good. You can alao buy a zowie, but the build is far too inferior to logitech

>Razer has a lot of Chinese shills who can post reviews, lol.
I'm talking about:
logicalincrements.com/mouse

not just random shit

From Logitech Im ight be able to get G403 only but I heard it has very heavy and rigid cord

Durability is part of performance.

the deathadder is so fucking comfy it is big an fits good with my hand

The only correct choice is a Corsair Scimitar.

Not by that price

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

I would trust his reviews over logicalincrements purely because there's clearly more of them.

And as he says, Zowie are the masters of shape. After using bunch of Logitechs and one Razer I'm never going back to using them. Obviously people have different preferences when it comes to mice shape but Razer felt like cheapest shit ever while also having bad shape for me personally. Logitech build quality is great but the shapes have ranged from good to bad (like for example some of the hyped mice that look like literal space ships).

>(like for example some of the hyped mice that look like literal space ships).
G403 standard does not look that bad

Why are you willing the pay so much for a mouse when you can get the same or better quality by buying directly from the chinks without paying a brand tax?

>you can get the same or better quality from the chinks
kek

Okay, so then

Steelseris Rival 300S
or
Logitech G403

Can pick between these 2 by acceptable prices. Deathadder Chroma Essential will be even cheaper but it looks big

Definetely logitech. The build is so consistent.

Since the opinions of strangers on the internet matter to you; I like my deathadder, got a deal on it combo'd with my Black Widow Ultimate Mechanical keyboard. They've both outlasted the $100 I spent on them back when they were hot shit fresh from Razer's cows ass. Nowadays you can get my setup for $60, and I'd recommend it.

This here

Logitech 102IC is like $22, it's for third worlders but works great

Its shape is closest to the god tier IntelliMouse. Mine did start to double click after a few years of use(Which will happen to any of those mice especially the Deathadder) but swapping out the switches is an easy solder job and only costs like $5 for 6 replacement switches.

Bought random Magece g2 mouse on Amazon years ago. Never looked back. People have compared performance to the deathadder. Was 10 bucks and works flawlessly. Don't waste money fags

Are there any good bluetooth mice? Or do they all still ass

Not Bluetooth but wireless either the Logitech g305 or G Pro Wireless are nice

Nah it needs not have an adapter. Unless all bluetooth mice are shit I will continue using the trackpad

Buy the new intellimouse pro (you have to import it from taiwan or hong kong)

When ever I see razer products I think of the old tv-show charmed.

Attached: Charmed.jpg (425x375, 56K)

bluetooth is inherently shit for mice

Razer is the only mouse I've ever had straight up die on me.

I've been using a Razer Taipan for almost half a decade. Yeah I've had to repair it 3-4 times, but it only cost me the price of the screwdriver ($10)

OP, pick whatever mouse you like, and buy a screwdriver to fix it when it breaks. Never buy another mouse again.

Logitech G302 is unironically the best mouse I’ve ever used. I’ve had mine for 2 years now and will never change

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

>still refuses to review the god tier wmo because he's a fucking poser mouse reviewer who doesn't know shit about how they work

What is wmo?

I had a deathadder chroma, while it's 'big' it's not long enough. It died and I got a Rival 300. Bigger, longer, lighter, 100x better scroll wheel.

The only thing I miss about the chroma is the braided light weight cord. It's something all mouse manufacturers should adopt.

>Unironically buying Razer
I've had a Deathadder Chroma last on me for 4 months with mininal use, I resold it. Why? Because the left mouse button got fucked, it kept double clicking or kept letting go if I held the button. Don't be stupid and buy a Logitech G502.

I don't care if you're a 3rd worlder, because I am one too. Just save up money and don't be a low iq consumer that falls for shill reviews.

Let me just add the Razer's tech support is garbage. I tried getting a replacement for my Blacksharks way back when they came out, the leather pads already was falling apart after 2 months, they couldn't replace it because they didn't have stock and I kept following up for 6 weeks till I gave up. My G502 from 2015 still works, I recently had to replace the shell for $20 because the rubber grips were faded.