Windows 7 is nearing end of support... that means I won't be able to use it anymore

>Windows 7 is nearing end of support... that means I won't be able to use it anymore.
Why do people think like this?

Attached: sz6wdwxjjge21.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Well, they're retarded enough to use Wangblows in the first place...

They have common sense, Windows 7 is a very popular OS which means lot of people will refuse to upgrade, therefore people who develop malware and other malicious software will target exploits in Windows 7, such exploits will work indefinitely as Microsoft won't patch them

Attached: 1551165944670.png (1000x1416, 1.25M)

Because they have functioning brains

install gentoo

People like you make me a lot of money.

Because some people still use internet on their PC from time to time

Don't listen to those guys op keep using windows 7. It still works, amiright?

Attached: 1549775140872.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>exploits and vulnerabilities are no longer patched
>I will keep using it and whoever stops is dumb hueeeeee

800 IQ post

It would be a funny may may if any time the previous windows version expires we try as hard as we can to shill keeping it installed despite the lack of updates. Sord of like sudo rm rf /

Attached: 1550973976400.png (820x803, 445K)

Imagine not disabling all connections and services related to microjew after installing their windows
lmao

Shills and fags who don't want to be made fun of for using W10.

about 78% people have intel chip in their system
about 78% have 48 vulnerabilities in their system regardless of what system do you use
fucking nigger

Imagine for a second being this intelligent:

Neck yourself.

Hana Montana linux > any windows

Personally speaking it's not so much official microsoft support it's more about hardware support. Already some have moved away from it already.

>haven't updated my OS since 2015
>WannaCry didn't affect me in the slightest
Your fearmongering won't get me suckers

because windows is a swiss cheese security-wise, and no one should use it unpatched
to be fair, there was a great amount of progress in this area since XP, but it still is what it is

Good malware tries its best to hide itself from the retarded user

>Why do people think like this?
Because so many people have fallen into the constant upgrade cycle, which has been promoted by the climate of forced windows updates in Win10, and the social spin of always upgrading to the newest iPhone. But now people are starting to wake up, and realize they are -not- forced to upgrade. And they are beginning to at least question their decisions about whether to upgrade or not.

Keep making noise, OP, help 'em wake up!

I can’t, no noose is big enough to fit past my brain or my ginormous balls

>that means I won't be able to use it anymore.
Of course you can still use it. You'll just have to share it with Ivan, is all.