REMINDER to fix your posture

REMINDER to fix your posture

Attached: now.jpg (449x436, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/best-exercise-for-a-smaller-waist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this like mewing for your back?

Attached: ergonomical workstation.jpg (250x376, 28K)

i think i'm 2 already, how do i fix it

>REMINDER to fix your posture
I've been in the military, I know OP.

this one is bullshit, sitting like that is terrible for your back. It's way better to sit on a stool or put your lean on than to sit straight up in one of those chairs.

>chin up, chest out, shoulders back, stomach in

>believing anything expressed in imperial units

Start by losing weight to low body fat by eating once a day + one snack. Keep a calorie deficit. Napping is okay and highly recommended when you feel sleepy. I do snack at noon if feel like it and meal evening nothing more. Tap water only often every day.

Stretch your arms so that collarbones become mobile. Reach forward and straight to the air with your arm(s) or 45°-90° if 0° is straight in front of you.

Your spine is probably stuck and non mobile (compressed from sitting and no stretching in the past). All should just come naturally without effort if you can keep your diet. Stretching should not require effort. Feel nice, make progress, only short time required for a stretch, when starting frequency couple times a week. Sitting and bending back as well as the arm stretch is a good way to start. One arm mostly if feels right. Other arm can be ignored (unless it also feels nice) mostly until it starts to loosen up from fat lose and mobility gains. Your back, shoulders, collarbones, wrists at somepoint will pop like some people's fingers, toes. This is normal and a good thing. Learn the feeling of fat burn when fasting. You should start to feel it when you havent eaten in +16h (sleeping included).

This helps with fix your nape (if you have felt pain and mobility lose, otherwise your nape should be fine. Makes rotating head easy), knee pain, muscle activation in arms/legs/butt. Wrists. Ribcage, easier to breath. Brain when fat is lost. Feet. Lower back pain.

Thank you pajeet

buy a 20$ upper back brace on amazon to wear at home when you feel like you're slouching

Sitting is bad you better of laying on a bed kr something. Unless your posture is good then you can sit because it is easy and natural to someone with good spine and pelvis to sit straight without slouching or compressing spine. Probably a gimmic tay 20$ back brace and useless for most.

Attached: golden ratio.jpg (544x841, 48K)

by giving lots of blowjobs

what branch and MOS/rate, fag?

Arigato...Gyro...

According to the spiral, his mind is connected to his dick?

>implying it's not

Thanks OP

>MOS
>implying USA
I said military, not government funded kindergarten for adults.

Reminder you can't deadlift 2x your own bodyweight to save your life

>is your posture killing you?

I hope so

That's a weird way of referring to the greatest goddamn fighting force on the planet

>greatest fighting force
>couldn't beat a bunch of jungle chinks running around rice paddies
>couldn't beat a bunch of sand niggers running around a desert

>Is your posture killing you?
No.

Attached: Easter Bunny Yoga! - mindbodygreen.jpg (960x742, 88K)

>implying it's not the other way around

holy kek

unironically do this
t-nation.com/training/best-exercise-for-a-smaller-waist
it lifts the load on your lower back and makes your neck feel less strained.

WB sleeping posture

Make a thread like that on Jow Forums.

>far past 3 inches
>I just look at the ground now
Good now I don't have to look at all the people I work with