Estonia has a job for you

This is your chance to live in the most libertarian and technologically advanced country in Europe. Application period starts lasts until March 21st, 2019.

careerhunt.eu/

Attached: margus-villig-taxify-76075369.jpg (1000x654, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-tells-of-shocking-racial-abuse-by-white-tube-passenger-who-pretended-to-be-a-monkey-and-swung-a4087511.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off we're full

Estonia is too white. It has no character

russians aren't white

>Nordic tech hub
>Estonia
C'mon

That's a funny way of saying Estonia is a good place to live

enjoy being paid 1/3rd of us salaries and then getting taxed twice as much with a higher cost of living

Can I own a Winchester 1892 and a Colt 1911 in your shithole? Didn't think so. Have a nice day.

Attached: HowItFeelsToBeAmerican.png (888x894, 520K)

100% white means the food is shitty

Whites have the best food. France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Switzerland all have great food. Ever had Ethiopian food? Yeah, neither have they. Lmao

Attached: 1530853677995.gif (112x112, 20K)

Fuck lolberts

>Puts up with crime and declining living conditions and property value because 'good food'

why do left wing cucks always use food as an excuse for unchecked demographic replacement

it's not the 1800s you can have ethnic food made from somebody not from that demographic

LOL

Estonians can own guns.

>Winchester 1892 and a Colt 1911

Pretty sure you can own a handgun and a non-self loading rifle pretty much anywhere, provided you go through a bit of paperwork. Semi-auto centerfire rifles and shotguns are usually much more tightly regulated if not banned outright.

According to poltards France, Spain, and Italy aren't white.

Imagine, just IMAGINE being this retarded.

How safe are Pajeets from Estonian neo-nazis?

Just do a diarrhea-attack on them if you feel threatened

killed on sight

Imagine being so american that if you can't buy a full-auto battle-rifle in your local grocery store or gas station, you just assume that guns are illegal

Shotguns tend to be among the less regulated firearms in my experience, at least here in the UK.

He's not wrong.

>unchecked demographic replacement
Forgot to quote antivaxx experts and faek spaec intellectuals about how the jews are deliberately culling precious snowflake "white" babies with their onions vision.

Attached: 1552274080129.png (1980x1036, 113K)

>France, Spain, Italy, Germany
>white

as long as you're not Russian you're fine

user come to estonia because your programming abilities

Attached: F5BAA626-46D1-4942-A3C9-D99DBE45103D.jpg (672x420, 39K)

Libertarians are just slightly better commies. Fuck commies.

Go back to 9gag retard.

Worst food in Europe

>most libertarian and technologically advanced country
but i'm a marxist-primitivist

Attached: 1551800828006.jpg (1280x1480, 527K)

This is not a smoke, it's vapor. This pepe actually vapes. Smoke is darker than that.

I'm brown and I've been to Estonia 5 times, no issues, they look a little curious I guess. Gf tells me they hate blacks though.

everywhere in the world hates blacks

haha savage

We don't really in London. Skin colour isn't so important.
How much money you have on the other hand...

mate I live in london too. people don't like black people here. but most are polite enough not to say anything. they'll still clutch their purse and cross the road when they see a black walking their way.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-tells-of-shocking-racial-abuse-by-white-tube-passenger-who-pretended-to-be-a-monkey-and-swung-a4087511.html

That's just poor people infighting.
Poverty London is hardly London

People are polite. Walk around long enough turning the night and you'll end up in the hospital for sure.

Being a more annoying place means "having a character"? Then you might like India, it got plentiful of character then.

>muh goalpost