Linux users are cat owners. Cats are runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency...

Linux users are cat owners. Cats are runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men.

Windows users are dog people,
hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 85504626_320_n.jpg (320x256, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-multi-year-fatality-report-2005-2017.php
youtube.com/watch?v=dTTz202V1tY
youtube.com/watch?v=vYyUb_MI7to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

linux won't get you laid.

Attached: 1551659155695.jpg (1080x1350, 338K)

An OS won't get you laid anyhow.

>cat
beta söyboy detected
I own two pitbull rescues and use Linux.

this post is so fucktarded. what made you think it was ok to post it.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Cat are for lonely losers who watch anime.
They need proprietary software for their videogames.

Dog owners are successful, social, have healthy relationships with women and are educated enough to estimate the dangers of proprietary software: they chose libre software instead.

Attached: mapledog.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>3DPD
You're probably a phoneposter too.

Attached: 1495363534534.png (1280x720, 444K)

pet owners are literally faggots who need a physical symbol of emotion because they are dead inside...also the pet will eat you after your fat obese pc using ass dies in your chair from a heart attack reaching for your roast beef sandwich.

I own two birds and use Linux as my daily driver. No (You) for you, OP.

pets are bloat

Attached: SAT-PETA-070216_tnb_2.jpg (372x210, 10K)

>I own two pitbull rescues
Imagine considering this a good thing.

Attached: 1466774984260.jpg (680x371, 73K)

>t. tranny

Attached: imagine.jpg (376x80, 6K)

>the qualities of
toxoplasmosis turning your brain into a mushy mess

but it will be eatting you out of love

Attached: D5F2011D-DFA1-416B-B6EA-987BE973B968.jpg (125x26, 991)

>Cats are runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men.
More like runes of permanent parasitic infection and schizo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

>having pets
yuck! groce! yikes!

>Prove me wrong
How about you provide some evidence to your claims, including and especially whatever nonsense that was about runes and hieroglyphs. Seriously man, wtf? This isn't /x/

Dogs are literally smarter than cats

The only pussy Linux users will ever get

>Dogs
>Constantly have to be a good boy and follow orders to get appreciation.

>Cats
>Sleep 16 hours a day, get treated like a God.

Hmm.... I wonder who's smarter.

Cats just lay in there doing absolutely nothing besides eating and sleeping. Your mental gymanstics are amazing.

Cats wait like 3 days dude it's cool, I wouldn't want him to starve, I spend more money on my cats food than my own, he deserves it for being a good boy

Attached: tsvpwv5w55b11.jpg (965x416, 69K)

jokes on you, I've already been laid

Linux owners are cat owners.
Cat's are giant dickbags who exist in a state of perpetual selfishness, relying on others to take care of them and their problems.

>also the pet will eat you after your fat obese pc using ass dies in your chair from a heart attack reaching for your roast beef sandwich.

I don't see how this is a bad thing. You won't be using your body anymore and it's free food. Go ham.

I'm a Windows user. I have already raised chicken, dog and now I have 4 cats (two females and 2 males). Also I can not forget to mention that here at home has turtle since before I was even born.

So, you argument is invalid about Windows users and dogs.

Attached: 1552097104761.png (249x249, 85K)

you wrong! everyone like kitten!

Attached: IMG_20190313_002604_688.jpg (728x970, 89K)

based and toxoplasmosis-pilled

I'm a turtle person myself. I don't mind linux

They screw you in your bed every day

Attached: 1548917556940.jpg (1242x1205, 156K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1548848898993.jpg (2272x1704, 1001K)

Pitbulls are actually even less aggressive than POODLES by nature.

Attached: lolpitbull.png (1150x877, 372K)

and then theres this...

Attached: multi-year-dog-bite-fatality-chart-2005-2017.gif (560x275, 10K)

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-multi-year-fatality-report-2005-2017.php

>posting screenshots of very recent posts

Sure thing, champ.

Attached: 61Ta9OLCW6L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x263, 21K)

Im fine with this

Think of the low lifes that prefer these breeds, pitbulls are taught to be aggressive by trailer trash junkie scum
Little dogs are far worse, im an animal person but i wouldnt bat an eye if jack Russells and the like all got brutally murdered into extinction tomorrow

Sure things muzzie.

If you own a cat, you are it's servant. If you are a dog owner, you are it's master. You litterally have it backwards. How are you this dumb?

Attached: 1552051577958.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Muh dik.

all redditors are cat owners and yes they all use GNU/Linux therefore your argument is logical

I'm not even remotely surprised by the numbers for beagles. Every beagle owner I've ever known was some inbred hick that kept'em chained up in the year round unless they boxed up in the back of a pickup in sub-freezing weather because duck season.

Beagles seem to be to white trash what pits and rotties are to hood rats... and, well white trash too.

Cats can't be taught anything.

They are stupider than a rodent.

>dog brain
>cat body
this is what science should focus on fuck going to other planets

youtube.com/watch?v=dTTz202V1tY

I thought the cat was going to do an ollie or something i'm super disappointed.

MY CAT RESPECTS ME AS HER EQUAL

youtube.com/watch?v=vYyUb_MI7to

Keep telling yourself that. There's a reason the cliche is "the dog chewed my homework" and not "the cat chewed my homework".

I use Linux, I own a cat.
It's Ubuntu, and the cat is more inbred than bologna.
Go figure.

i have a german shepherd bitch

i had a cat then it died of old age, now i don't like cats and i think people who are over attached to them are pathetic.

>getting a shit cat
Your fault.

Yeah, no. I fucking hate cats. I'll like them for like the first 30 minutes, then they start bugging the fuck out of me.
>Chews headphones because they move
>ALWAYS tries going on laptop no matter how many times I take it down
Chihuahuas are where it's at. They're like fucking Guinea Pigs or something but in the shape of a dog. Plus they listen, and learn behavior that I deem appropriate. Cats lack that.

The irony.

Love both cats and doggos and use Windows. Linux users would just starve their pets to death waiting for Gentoo to compile.

>Prove me wrong.
You've posted a cat. How can you be wrong? Ugh

Imagine being an owner of a dead meme. Fucking Yikes.

Due to my apparent synaptic deficiencies, I have opted to not install an animal shit collecting box inside of my house.

Dogs require some work to get set up but give you soo much more back. After the initial work the dogs gives you joy and overall just makes your life better.

Cats require no work and likewise gives you no joy back. They are for fat lazy people who sits inside and play vidya and watch animu all day.

It speaks for itself which is which.

Attached: 1548402129183.jpg (1064x800, 213K)

Now THIS is odour country!

Attached: 1550198610015.jpg (773x1000, 599K)

Disgusting 3DPD.

>but give you soo much more back
Just pay for a servant. Don't force the dog to carry your emotional baggage, freak.

>doggos
Yep, you're a wintoddler. So how is reddit this time of year?

here comes the nigger lover...

Because of linux?

Linux > cat owners > faggots/trannies
Windows > dog owners > men

Fixed that for you, OP.

crazy cat lady here. can confirm.

>Linux is better than cat owners and faggots
>Windows is better than dog owners and men

Attached: cat.jpg (600x450, 41K)

all cats are retarded psychopaths, I don't understand why anyone would like them. Also they are not technology

>this level of cope
>not liking pets
ask me how I know you're not white

Attached: 1551587300964.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Don't bother wondering. Dogs are smarter than Cats are. The average dog, independent of its size, is about as smart as a Lion, or Bear. Cats are the niggers in this comparison friendo, but I think im still ganna get one cuz I love animals.

Attached: 1549633434434.jpg (850x495, 63K)

spotted the incel weeaboos

Attached: cat science.gif (150x298, 393K)

I'd say Linux is more likely to get you laid than winblows. Every has seen winblows so you don't get any hacker points for using it. At least if you take a girl to your room and she sees your riced out arch config she'll think your smart because your computer is different.

Close

Attached: teslaskunkworksproject.jpg (431x675, 60K)

>this much bullshit.
I wouldn't be married with a ton of girls prior to my wife, if windows wouldn't bring you GF's.
I would say that girls rather tend to flee the place, when they realize they are in a nerdy loonix autists basement.

fuck off reddit, nyan cat is gay