it's not open source yet

But it is

show me the code then
>inb4 empty github repo

But I did

Did you run it as root?

why not just decompile u stupid fuck

nas bakcdoor fk u

Still inferior to IDA Freeware, let alone IDA Pro.

It ships with a fucking decompiler tho

I have. It's really good. The decompilation is amazing for a free product; it blows Binja's intermediate code out of the water. I'm not super happy with plugins: either you write Java or you use this weird Python interface. Not ideal.

We have IDA Pro at work and a lot of us prefer using Ghidra. They each have their strengths and weaknesses though.

Attached: IMG_4812.jpg (750x543, 68K)

>literal NSA software
you wont get me you fucking glowing nigger

Ah, the perfect mix of ignorance, paranoia, and delusions of self-importance. Never change, Jow Forums.

Met the developer at RSA Con, he’s pretty much a wizard

>its ok goy, just because its open source doesnt mean its bad
you are glowing so hard that you are going to make me go blind

>(((((((((FOSS)))))))))
>Empty GitHub repo
Yeah I think I'll wait for the code to be released

That's most of the NSA though

they're working on it. i imagine they're combing through all the code to make sure there's no classified information in the comments

the decompiler is amazing. this kills the IDA/r2. bit glitchy but i can't wait for it to be open source and for all the bugfixes to start rolling in.

>IT IS OPEN SOURCE BUT THE SOURCE WASN'T RELEASED JUST YET
>PLEASE INSTALL MY BOTNE- I MEAN SOFTWARE

it's written in java. unless it's obfuscated, they wouldn't release it with something to hide. java bytecode is very easily reversible

even without your free decompiler :-)

how is it inferior to IDA Free?

IDA free only works on x86. not even x86-64. and it doesn't include a decompiler. i bet he hasn't even used IDA before.

I think this code will never run on my machine until a few years down the road when the neck beards finish reading the source code and verify that it doesn't have spyware. It probably doesn't, just because people are expecting it to.

The decompiler is not Java, and its source is not included in the package.

The Java source is in the zip download on the website. Didn't include the native code decompiler though.

is it free software?