UPDATE YOU'RE BOTNET TO 73.0, FAGGOTS

UPDATE YOU'RE BOTNET TO 73.0, FAGGOTS

Attached: Botnet.png (1045x547, 192K)

Same for Chromium?

I don't care as I got nothing to hide

kys

>sends the name of your file you’re downloading

Built in internet security feature, perfect for normies, only sends the hash values and calculated results WITH file name. It’s called metadata. And no, it has no capabilites for see what content you download.

It can be completely turned off with group policy.

>Every url you type...

Very convenient for search and discovery. With this capability search engine can help you more. Your search results gets better.

If you change your search engine on chrome it does literraly exact shit with other search engine. Not google.

Since search engines are SaaS, there is no point to turn off this but if you are an autist you can turn off this with GUI and/or Gpedit.

>safe browsing with every 30 minute connection.

Safe browsing feature calculates the hashes what website you are going and checks the list downloaded before. If there is a match then you get red page.

This feature is not connected to your web activities and advertisement purposes. Because it is pointless.

You can turn it off on GUI or Gpedit. Gpedit has more options.

>Asks you to login google account.

You can choose not to. Simple. If you are an autist again you can turn off with Gpedit.

>connects to the website in the background...

It’s called “Network Prediction” you can turn off with Gpedit. But if you want more productivity and fast-like experience leave it.

73?
Wow, I thought Icecat was dead but the devs seem to be doing some crack.

your, not you're. learn english you retard

>t.nsa agent

Attached: pepe_nuke4.png (714x712, 788K)

The "Google = Botnet" meme is so tired since Firefox Sync make the same shit

>You are botnet
What?

botnet says what

I also don't care, but I can't overstate how braindead that "nothing to hide" idea is

Yeah, unless it's ungooogled.

Attached: CqqMRGWWgAEcOUV.jpg (600x300, 32K)

>Gives advice
>HURRR NSA GAY-GENT!

Defend your autism for me.

here's a you pham enjoy it

Its hurting performance.
Chrome and all software in general will be much more stable/ smoother and faster with out botnet and telemetry.

Thanks, m8
Updating now.

Posting from it now #justworks

Attached: 1551030892881.jpg (2048x1536, 2.07M)

>sends the name of your file your downloading
WANZ-654_720p_HD.mp4
i hope in the future chrome will recommend me JAV based on my previous downloads

you forgot
>proprietary updater side-loads literally any software it wants
>including a "malicious software scan" tool which reports a list of installed applications to google occasionally when it detects that your computer is idle.

Just that ungoogled makes it even easier for Google to read your browsing history. This applies to anything that isn't Tor.

Time to migrate back to firefox.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOGLE BAD KEEP INFO NOBODY SAFE NOBODY PRIVATE REEEEEEEEE
>Being this autistic
the absolute state of Jow Forums

>sends the name of your file you’re downloading
Windows 10 already has that feature built in.

Already running 73.

Attached: file.png (426x114, 12K)

You do

>Just that ungoogled makes it even easier for Google to read your browsing history.
That doesn't sound right...

Attached: 1292366520776.jpg (209x215, 9K)

Why do you need free speech if you have nothing to say?

He is right though you should read into browser fingerprinting and zombie cookies. That is why Browsers like ungoogled brave and icecat are unironicalky worse for your privacy. The only way to escape is to use Tor or Firefox though Firefox needs to look and behave exactly like Tor (Tor is Firefox just configs changed don't forget that) which is too much for 99% of Jow Forums anyway.

tldr if you use anything but Tor Google will know every link you ever click on.

Why do you think Google desperately marks EVERY Chromium bug relating to fingerprinting and zombie cookies as WONTFIX

Cancer tetrated.

>gpedit
>implying I use windows

Attached: laughing_stallmans.jpg (640x400, 38K)

I get that Google would steal and patent my genetic code if it could, but how can ungoogled browsers or browsers that never were built around Chromium give Google MORE data than their own botnet?

GOOGLE BAD
GOOGLE CHROME BAD
GOOGLE ANDROID GOOD
never change Jow Forums

Safari on OS X don't has these problem

good i want google to help me do stuff better and faster

good stuff

kek

my botnet updates automatically. no need to make a shill thread for it

It's not good, but every other browser is even fucking worse.
It's ridiculous that no one managed to come up with a decent Android browser in a decade.

It's not about data collected by the browser. Browser fingerprinting is a hard to avoid alternative to more conventional tracking methods like tracking cookies.
Trackers can gather enormous amounts of data about your browser (user-agent, system fonts, window resolution, OS, addons and whether or not you block ads are just the tip of the iceberg). If this combination of factors is unique, then they can simply check for your unique signature when you visit a site and in return observe your browsing habits.

The problem with smaller forks is that they usually make you more unique. I think Ungoogled-Chromium at least doesn't advertise itself with the user-agent, but that's about the only fingerprint protection you get.
Brave is somewhat misleading. They advertise their anti-fingerprint protection, but in reality they only spoof a small number of values, with the goal of making Brave users indistinguishable from one another. Even those spoofed values are unique to Brave though, which makes their Tor tabs pretty useless.

what about the upcoming chromum based of microsoft?

will it send stuff to google too?

why do you think it'll be Chromium based at all?
its obvious that M$ and Jewgle are in this together.

Already did. Thx.

The new Edge browser is literally Chromium 74 in the Canary version. Will probably roll out the same week with Chrome 74 and will be in sync with it too.

newfag

normally i wouldn't care and say "do what you want"
the problem comes though, when so many like minded individuals like yourself take it up the ass and let google and co collect everything about your lives,
it affects everyone since nobody fights back against it so they think it's completely OK to do to everyone and we are now in a situation where google/facebook/twitter spying is completely normalized and you end up being seen as a "weirdo" for not having any social media by normalfags.

t. glowing cia