Are Apple stores like this everywhere, or just McClapistan?

Are Apple stores like this everywhere, or just McClapistan?

Attached: 1535785806088.png (630x1400, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tribuneindia.com/news/nation/swachh-bharat-93-households-have-access-to-toilets-sanitation-survey-finds/738472.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally unironically imagine buying Apple, ever.

>crash, hang, bug
those are actually good words to avoid in general using if you're meant to have "soft skills" for tech support

why would you do that instead of killing yourself?

iTODDLERS CTFO

Attached: 1541268081830.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

ctfo?

>ctfo?
clapped the f out, iToddler

Attached: appelgenius7.jpg (657x527, 155K)

I don't even go into my local apple store anymore because literally every employee there is effeminate or gay or both, and never in a cute way, I literally feel like I'm gonna get HIV just breathing their air.

This shit actually werks™? I mean if you're stupid enough to fall for this blatant play at semantics are you really wealthy enough to buy Apple?

Please do not call me an iToddler
I use a self assembled PC and my phones have been
>Samsung flip phone>Samsung touchscreen>Xperia Z1>Xperia XZ>ZenFone Max Pro M1
I am in no way, manner, shape, or form, an iToddler.

This shit actually werks™? I mean if you're stupid enough to think $20/mo is something only for wealthy people are you really wealthy enough to call yourself wealthy?

Attached: 1527468220091.png (314x242, 106K)

You need to stop spreading misinformation on Apple's target audience. You know nothing, android user.

post the fucking source you niggerfaggot

You need to stop spreading misinformation on toilets. You know nothing, street shitter.

Attached: 1550187504484.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Rich people are generaly pretty disconnected from reality. Connections and starting capital are a far more important part of being rich than being intelligent. Capitalism is NOT a meritocracy.

Attached: 1456681584195.png (644x580, 223K)

BRUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>tribuneindia.com/news/nation/swachh-bharat-93-households-have-access-to-toilets-sanitation-survey-finds/738472.html
say it to my face pigskin, your own people would turn on you for it. LOL at white piggu

Sod off commie rat

When is the economy going to fucking implode?

-A whole generation is saddled with student debt.
-Rent is eating a larger and larger percentage of income
-Majority of new job creation is low wage service jobs
-Average new car bought in 2018 was over $30k financed for 72 months
-Payment plans because cell phones have to be $1k

Literal wage slavery, but what happens when people start defaulting?

good wagie, vote for laws against your interest because you know that one day you'll be the one spitting on the poors from high above

He's not wrong.
You can't say Paris Hilton and all her ilk got their wealth via merit. The birth lottery is real.

CTFO or BTFO, I don't care. Based.

Attached: 1204336.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

>salesman uses sales tactic to sell products
Pulitzer-worthy

LMAO try leaving your filthy country sometime and see how the rest of the world lives.
(Hint: no corpses in the rivers and shit on the streets).

>Capitalism reduces world poverty to record low
>This is somehow against my interests

That goes for everywhere in this world.

Cucked The Fuck Out

entitled wh*te piggu, I'd rather have corpses in the river than niggers in my city

Right, which is why it would be wrong to assume that rich people have any more critical thinking skills than your average joe on the street.

>>Capitalism transfers 95% of wealth to top 0.000001% of population
>>This is somehow for my interests
Fuck off moron. Technology reduced poverty, not kikes. We'd still be in the 50's era with a man holding a single 9-5 with no overtime being able to afford a huge house, yard, with stay at home wife and kids if it weren't for morons like you voting to give corporations complete freedom from laws to fuck over workers.

>workers
most people are dum-dum, we need the cannon fodder to work shit jobs
thanks to capitalism I have food delivery anytime I want, capitalism gave you the computer or phone you used to post here, fucking all the good things in life. Just lol, the average man lives like a king of old now

>Not wanting to live in actual sewage
>Entitled
>Pretending he knows the first thing about "niggers"
You are too funny Rajesh!

Touche

you're goddamn right

Attached: 83e587dcc90b0c4139c343eadb47f550be502240.jpg (490x571, 40K)

u

Attached: c9fde555298dfe9b7897be3c43e362ec00d8d48d.png (600x1160, 533K)

We need capitalism in many parts of society to motivate progress, but we also need regulation to prevent exploitation of the non-rich.
Without unions and regulation, we'd still have children going into factories to work 12 hour shifts, workers getting maimed and killed on the job with no repercussions, and a 7 day work week.

Apple shills were able, in a single post, to turn the thread away from their shitty sales tactics into politics. I'm sometimes amazed at how easily this board falls for this crap.

only reason I'm rich is because I made it thanks to the system of capitalism
all you commies do is screech about being debt free and having time to sod around town singing USSR propaganda songs
there's a reason that shit never worked

At least they are not literally dying of hunger in kolkhozy to support the new bourgeoisie in Moscow, so they've got that going for them, which is nice

legit, there's nothing inherently commie about having laws and shit for workers. Plus it's impossible to be pozzed by companies in 2019, all you need to do is yell on Twitter and things will fix themselves.

BASED

Attached: e6dccabaa423ed198119391a9af230372227ecce.jpg (644x598, 60K)

>thinks everyone lives in sewers here
I'm a richfag, I'd rather live here where it's okay to be right wing as fuck and there's no fags and tranny parades in sight

>commie leaders
>Mao, Stalin, whatever SA country leaders, NK
>all dum-dum
>all led to shit societies with shit living standards, incomparably worse than any country with a capitalistic system
go to Cuba or something if you love the hammer and sickle so much

DESIGNATED

Attached: 1541917448687.jpg (622x888, 185K)

>when only moscow matters and only while it doesnt collapse because it ran out of satellite slave republics to ravage

had a braindead female colleague use "collapsed" as in
>and the internet connection "collapsed" sir

almost fell out of my chair facepalming

Pretty much everywhere, yes. Apple is terrified of using actual words with actual meaning when talking about their products. PCs crash, Macs "are momentarily unresponsive".

>Products are clapped, customers waiting overnight to buy them are clapped, their purchases are clapped, claps are clapped. Clap, clap, clap.
can't make this shit up

Attached: 1541250332219.jpg (2600x1736, 754K)

>Are Apple stores like this everywhere, or just McClapistan?

Feel felt found is something they teach to military recruiters also in the US.

CASED

The next technology selling cult won't even have to pay its workers. That's Steve Job's real legacy.

Attached: 2002-05-06_01758.jpg (640x427, 56K)

>access to toilets, sanitation

should we read more into that choice of words, ranjeet?

I've never seen an Apple store in my country, I'm not even sure there are any.

Cased and sedpilled

I don't care how rich you are, the whole country reeks.
Plus, unless you're king NEET, you have to leave your house to go do things. It doesn't matter how rich you are if you're surrounded by squalor.

I don't give a poo user, in my rich bubble everything's westernized and proper.

>all led to shit societies with shit living standards, incomparably worse than any country with a capitalistic system
Which is why there living standards and life expectancy drastically increased with the founding of the USSR and dropped like a rock after they went capitalist and most of them still haven't recovered 30 years later?
>go to a island under economic blockade for 70 years or something if you love the hammer and sickle so much

Attached: e2c.jpg (640x640, 51K)

You're right but that's just my lot to bear
I actually am king NEET, last time I left my house was on January 18th.

He really was a Pajeet
Holy shit, lmao

Which is why the soviet satellite republics overwhelmingly voted to stay

Attached: xXS4jN0.jpg (950x751, 222K)

I work in an investment bank and we repair student debts and sell them on the secondary market, basically the CLO's from back in 2008. For Eur or UK student debt firms but this shit now for about 26 cents/pence on the euro/pound *before* any of it defaults because they know it will and only expect 26% to pay off. The remaining 74% is a hit taken by the government agencies that lend it. So the government's are still paying for this, the only difference now is that they have the safety net of 'if our people earn good money we will get back what we lent them'. US is a different ball game, those guys are selling debt for US students to institutions that *will* ruin the person to get their money back. That is what will make it implode.

Repackage, not repair

That's just sad then.
Your country drowns in feces, and your attitude is "lol my house is comfy nothing else matters".

I don't intend to become an activist and waste my life trying to get a billion plus people to change, come on user.

>decided to buy an ipad
>"Oh, a great choice, you'll love it!"
>"So this is your first time using an apple product, soon you'll be back to get an iphone :) teehee"
>"We are not your typical company that just exchanges a product for money"
>"Here, have some paid apps from me"
>"So your name is user, that's wonderful, really unique name!"
>Continues to repeat my name all the time
>"Don't forget to come back for an iPhone teehee :)"

That name repeating was kinda cheesy but overall a really nice experience considering that i live in a balkan shithole and im not accustomed to such manners, even from sales people. And the girl working there had a really nice sounding posh british accent when speaking to a foreign customer which i really didn't expect.

tl;dr- apple stores are fine

Are you that lonely and impressionable?

Imagine being such a beta virgin you get brainwashed in a single visit by a trained thot.

So in Europe, all student loans come from the government? I've also heard that your student loans disappear after 10 years.
I can see how it wouldn't be too bad if all that money comes right out of the government's budget. It's already been paid for with taxes, so now the government is just trying to recoup what it can from students that do well after college.

In the US, student loans are often given by federally backed banks, but it's not the same. Also many, many students take out loans from private institutions. Student debt is attached to you for life, doesn't get discharged by bankruptcy, so even if you do default on your student loans, you're going to be paying them back at some point.

I guess what I'm saying is: what is preventing a 2008 type scenario where banks have these student loan packages on their balance sheets that actually won't pay off anytime soon? And for federal loans, I suppose general taxes will just have to be jacked up to support the insane cost of college in the US.

Fucking this. I own two macs and at no point did I give money to Apple for either. One was purchased from a second hand retailer that sells refurbs because I specifically wanted an older Mac mini c2d as a set top box, and the other (2014 mba) was a gift. Neither even have macOS installed on them; both are Linux boxes.

Now, I will say that the keyboard and trackpad on the mba are superior to any laptop keyboard and trackpad I've used in 21 years of using laptops, and the full aluminum body is pretty nice feeling, but I would NEVER buy one new. I just bought a gaymen laptop/desktop replacement machine for $999 and it's got specs that blow away the most expensive mbp. Apple prices are retarded.

Nice projection there. Of course it's artificial but what do you expect, they sell stuff for living.

Have you never in your life typed on a thinkpad?

Why did you feel it necessary to mention the colleague was a woman?

Why did you feel it necessary to ask that question?

>salesman is good at beguiling me, woah I love Apple!
literal sheep responding to the shepherd

i work at an apple premium reseller in a slav country, we opened a new store once and our manager told us to clap, it was on the one occassion though

the rest of it is true, especially through SEED (sales enablement, education and development) you learn how to manipulate people

i'm so tired of the job, but it pays well especially for my country

Which country? Can you give me a comparison of your wage vs average?

>imagine being born into democracy and thinking soviet "democratic votes" were legitimate
top lol
Nobody took those seriously brah. Votes were had even for secretaries of state and surprise, surprise, the status quo was elected every tingle time.

croatia

i usually earn around a thousand usd while the average is around 600-650 usd here, but i don't work for apple directly, who knows if i did i might have better pay, also take into account that the cheapest iphone xs model (64GB) costs 1500 usd here

Technically yes. The student is a creditor to the government and then when the government sells the debt they sell it at a price they expect it to repay by. Government gives 1 EUR, receives back 26 cents. The first 26% of repayments go to the new buyer, if more gets repaid the government keeps it.

In the US loans are given by SLC which is a govt subsidiary, they do not have the same repayment rules as the rest of the developed world so if you bought loans from SLC you could expect to pay about 80c for $1 of loans. The discount is (sadly) to factor in the cost of things like sending the report men when they stop paying.

For your last question.. what stops it are things like RWA regulations and Basel (if you Google one then RWA), basically companies can no longer say that $1 of student loans is worth $1 when they own it. They end up having to say it is worth about 30c. This is a problem for big banks that rely on leverage because they no longer have big value assets to leverage but for people that do not, like school board financers, they might be able to buy this still and have a problem if it went wrong. Really nothing stops the cycle happening again because once debt gets too high there will be someone in the chain that falls and causes more to do the same.

I believe the phrase is 'make hay when the sun shines'.

Insect people to rival the chinks

really made me think

Owned several, didn't like any of their keyboards. Well, that's not entirely true; thinkpads often have superior keyboard layouts, I just didn't like the keys themselves or their switches. Having keys that make fucking sense are nice though, especially when there's a full numpad, or at the very least a numpad laid out on normal keys that you access with FN. On my mba, it's 10keyless AND they dropped a ton of other keys that I'd prefer to have such as actual pgup/pgdn/home/end rather than FN+arrow keys for those. I kinda dig backspace and delete being the same key, but I had to swap them in Linux (I'd rather unmodified presses be del and use FN for backspace)

If I could have a thinkpad with the keys and switches of a 2013-2014 macbook air, but with the layout of a T570 and replace the trackpad with the macbook trackpad, obv keeping the trackpoint too because clit mice can be really useful during writing long papers so I can click and highlight text, copy, cut, paste, etc without my fingers leaving the home row, that would be the perfect computer. My "dream" computer would be a thinkpad with a 15" IPS, 1440p, 120Hz, with an i7-8750H, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz or faster RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, 4TB 7200RPM HDD, Intel integrated graphics, and a 6GB GTX 1060, 1xUSB-C, 2xUSB3, 1xThunderbolt3, 1x1Gbps Ethernet, with the above-mentioned keyboard and pointing devices, built with the kind of durability you'd expect from an older thinkpad but instead of plastic, maybe some kind of carbon fiber or darkened aluminum. Something you could throw down a flight of stairs and KNOW that when you pick it up all the keys will still be there, the screen won't be damaged and it'll boot just fine. That's the perfect thinkpad. That's the laptop of my dreams.

Made you reply, so it yeah it did.

>my hands would sting from all the clapping
top onions

2008 happened because sub prime mortgages were being bundled and sold. By the time everyone woke up to the ridiculousness of the situation the bad mortgages were already spread throughout the financial system.

There is no dream or fantasy about student loans defaulting, and it is calculated into the price. Worse case scenario is the government will be holders of the majority of this debt, as opposed to almost all parts of the financial sector as was the case in 2008.

It's a bad thing from a government debt point of view, but it isn't as dangerous to the overall economy. Worse case is the government has to retain more of the debt than they would like as they try and salvage it all.
But in the end it's much better if the government owns it than if the private sector does. The government isn't allowed to just say fuck it and default on the loans.

>>my hands would sting from all the clapping
the absolute state of iBoys

I did tier one phone tech support for Apple's shit ass phones, mp3 players, tables, and computers for a while. I was in a group in the US doing tech support for Australia, New Zealand, some India, and English speaking parts of China. The employees were exactly what you'd expect for the most part, blowing their ~$12 an hour on more Apple shit to signal how much they love Apple.
They teach you to make it seem like there is nothing wrong with The Product™ and it is all just the stupid Australian's fault for being upset until they calm down and let you fix their broken shit. I had to explain to some drunk pissed off Aussie that the battery in his thousand some odd dollar laptop failing and expanding, destroying the hard drive and ripping the computer in half, was:
1. An intended feature
2. A good thing because it won't catch fire
3. His fault for not getting a new one sooner
4. Not covered even though he was just within his protection plan and had Australian consumer rights laws at the ready to spew
The supervisors wanted me to process his shit in 15-20 minutes and pass him on to sales after that to get a new Product™ at full price plus protection plan. The shit in OP's article about sales practices is exactly true. Don't know shit about the "Geniuses" other than they're well known to be knuckle dragging shit for brains who can't do shit other than keep you in your shit warranty with a parts replacement they'll likely botch.

>inb4 replies calling me a faggot

i'll sum up my apple experience pretty quickly. i own a small computer repair shop, and for my work, it's the most logical for my primary computer to be a mac, and by extension it's most logical for my primary phone to be an iphone.

if i have a mac, it means i can directly interact with a mac customers dead/broken machine i.e. driverless APFS/HFS+ support. it also means i'm essentially running a unix machine with a proper terminal and package manager and still running mass market apps like photoshop and outlook without issue. it also means that i can run windows 10 in a parallels vm for any issues i cant directly fix with the mac with minimal performance degredation. the convenience of my iphone having continuity with the mac is just that - convenience. however, if we're being real here- the new macs are a fucking disaster. i've been hanging on to my 2015 15" rMBP, and honestly kind of dreading the touchmeme upgraded.

tl;dr if you work in IT, don't expect to fix a mac if you don't own one.

And if you don't suck enough shit from Apple's anus any work you do can invalidate the $150 Apple Care bullshit they sell to idiots who buy their shit each year, just by daring to fix a problem in a way Apple doesn't profit from. Or so they told us in the shit ass tech support classes at least. They had us let customers know that too.

yeah it's true. i mainly specialize in data recovery and macbook logic board repair or working on machines apple refuses to reapir- or helping idiots use their computer after they've been banished from the apple store one2one sessions for being too stupid to exist.

CTFO
Chief Technical Fuckin' Officer?
Or is it just like the sequel to BTFO like LTSB got replaced with LTSC?

Other countries attempt to coup the United States all the time and fail.

user, all those countries are a shithole because their government are really crap and their people are dumber than a pajeet. Trust me, only USA really cares about them.

T. Live in one of those shithole working in a USA financed proyect

what did she mean by this?

>>>Capitalism transfers 95% of wealth to top
Yet time and time again we've seen communism and socialism do the exact same thing, except then it's legal to """disappear""" your """enemies""".

>what happens when people start defaulting
they bleed, but the pain has already been externalized (from the megacorp point of view)

Who is Pinochet?

Worked for applel before, can confirm this all true. It was exhaustinf dealing with employees who were brainwashed, except for this one based guy I knew.
At least got a free MacBook Air and iPhone 7 during my last 2 months with them.