THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OPEN SOURCE

>The role of woman as productive matrix has already been replaced virtually by the computer, and at each moment the masculine is being vexed and seduced into a trap where it either dies or adapts. The story of masculinity failing in computer science can be seen time and time again in something as grand as the Unix Wars, where every proprietary Unix OS ultimately couldn’t hope to keep up with GNU/Linux, or on the small scale with the captive economy of proprietary software ecosystems.
>This failure of masculinity maps onto the sorts of people who are involved in proprietary software and in free software; the former tend to be your classic businessmen, the masculine hunter-gatherers of the modern world, while the latter tend to be genetic failures by the standards of masculine gender roles. Physically and often socially deficient males: the nerd stereotype.
>In today’s terminology, most free software developers would probably be considered “onions boys”. Yet they won. The striated masculine space of the Java shop — a defined chain of command and bloated phallic programs — is simply obsolete. The smooth feminine space of the free software project — communal chaos and small simple programs that can couple together with each other into cybernetic configurations — has already taken over the world.

vastabrupt.com/2018/10/31/gender-acceleration/

Attached: b5d7f4c24325381058bff0c2ac7b3ede.jpg (472x472, 34K)

>not using a lot of small co-operating pussy programs to make a massive software dick only you understand

>The striated masculine space of the Java shop — a defined chain of command and bloated phallic programs — is simply obsolete.

Java shops begin huge and make billons, just internet programmers community love ignore it or call them code monkeys,

> gender
lol didn't read.

seething obsolete masculoid

>Satania
>btfo open source
yikes

Attached: 044.jpg (891x1280, 353K)

Who is this erotic fiction even written for?

Open Source is literally the communism of technology so it was only a matter of time before cultural marxism takes it over completely.

This is both, funny and sad, irony and truth

>the absolute state of Jow Forums posters

Attached: 1509044210040.png (546x700, 322K)

what are you implying if not just shitposting?
that they're wrong insofar as genderfluid sjws are taking over open source too?

or do u consider that positive?

tough to argue with this. know any good proprietary unix that just werks on regular PCs and which you can call support for?

inb4 unraid

Communist use open source as example sucessful, free cooperation and self organization, now neomarxist want control software project because begin a way control companies, remove non paycheck programmer and promote diversity hires in companies use open source.

I consider this thread as a thread not belonging to Jow Forums - Technology and nothing else.

English, please.

Can someone explain to me why "women" are being memed so fucking hard in literally everything? What's the end goal here?

didn't you read the link? the endgoal is the elimination of all m*Leoid animals

>the endgoal is the elimination of all m*Leoid animals
sounds hot

>I consider this thread as a thread not belonging to Jow Forums - Technology and nothing else.
Is it not related to technology?
Should all threads regarding tech legislation or programming policies or trends in the tech world be banned too?

It just sounds like you are troubled by being reminded that sinister things are going on in your personal happy place (technology)

It's upsetting I know, just ask movie fans, vidya fans or comic book fans, but you can hide your head in the sand only for so long.. changes like this are very quick.

The "old Jow Forums" you miss is never coming back bucko, consider yourself lucky you can still post about it freely

Attached: 1525190887448.jpg (647x565, 45K)

>The masculine fire and fury of World War II
I get this far, I don't know whether it's worth continuing if the author appears so biased and unable to convey there ideas without theses overtones of gender.

Why not the "The FGM of Multics"

Read some of that bullshit and stopped. I don’t understand why people insert gender in things that don’t have it, as though everything MUST be viewed in the eyes of gender goggles. Yes, there do exist gender differences in technology, but free software is not that. The ideology of free software ascends beyond gender - it is an ideology on the progression of human knowledge, regardless if it’s practical to the individual. The better of governments would pay a dedicated team of people to create free software instead of people spending their free time on it ... but to say that it was developed by nerds doesn’t mean shit other than they like programming for reasons other than money. The absolute state of idiots inserting gender politics in epistemology.

>I don't know whether it's worth continuing
the actual good bits are towards the end when xyr talks about occultism, gnosticism and how fem-AI is gonna eradicate m*les with the help of Satan

Brainlet.
Communism doesn't work.
Open source software does.

I have continued, though I admit to skimming parts.

>Physically and often socially deficient males: the nerd stereotype. Real nerds, not the nerds of today’s standards. Nerds with severe social problems, nerds who neglect their hygiene, have no sense of fashion, who live completely obliviously outside the standards of normal society, who have a deep investment in inhuman scientific systems. In a simple gender-role binary (one that by today’s standards is highly outdated, but remember that this is taking place in the 70s, 80s, 90s) these men would be considered feminine.
What makes them feminine?

>loonix
>working
L M A O

the future is lesbian (male)

Attached: 1549765100610.jpg (1000x760, 146K)

i want to nakadashi hifumi-senpai

>Free software, global guerrillas and open-source warfare, the explosion of markets wherever there is a demand being held back by the State — all of these things signal the end of the phallus

>In other words, a second great castration is unfolding.

This is getting annoying, and only serves to obfuscate. Can the author not express an idea without sexual metaphor or simile. It's like that irritating friend you may have had who can't help but turn everything into sexual innuendo.

Nothing, people have always just used insults like “you’re acting like a girl” to describe weak or beta males to point where people actually began to believe that those were “feminine” traits. Almost all of the “feminine” behavior that men get insulted for is actually archetypally masculine and inherently male.

Attached: 98B09609-A3A0-4E45-AF6F-67B412113FFC.jpg (600x848, 109K)

reminder that futanari on male is straight and futanari on shota is the patrician choice

Attached: big.png (1325x1302, 527K)