How many of these do you own?

How many of these do you own?

Attached: blue_38bf2ad9-9352-4d12-81e0-d260373c4fa9.png (1000x1000, 713K)

what is that?

that's a zip stick, sometimes called a thumb jump

that's a flash drive, sometimes called a jump drive

Nice try, CIA nigger. You won't find all of them, assuming I even have one.

i have about 30 8gb ones and maybe 20 4gb ones. i used to teach and just stole all the ones students left behind and didnt claim after a few weeks

Attached: 1551937317753.jpg (1242x1234, 165K)

that's a zip drive, sometimes called a wifi dongle

gum

zero, why would i use these insecure hard drives when i can just use the cloud?

I use a 32gb one for class documents since the netbook I use barely has any hard drive space at all. Got it for about three dollars, two breadcrumbs and a half-eaten carrot so I don't really mind.

usb stick, usb drive, thumbdrive

not enough but i don't need more - within my reach 4 - useful for everything and easily "left" gifted to someone for a specific purpouse

(win10 pro stick, linux os stick .. )

Attached: 1523151131481.png (414x221, 81K)

>host your files on other PC
>secure

son, this is bait

A juul

File buddy

>USB powered gum w/ Bluetooth
Internet of Gum

How many viruses did you get from plugging all those on your computer?

None. I haven't used one in years. Have had no reason to desu.

I have two, one 8GB that I've had since secondary school (used for machines that don't support exfat) and one 64GB one that I stole from work (used for larger data transfer and general storage). I've been meaning to buy a bunch of USB flash drives in bulk so that I can have a keyring of LiveUSBs with various operating systems but I never get round to doing it.

I don't. I use external drive if I want to carry along and borrow my friend's flash drive to install OS.

Not enough

like 4, for downloading movies or tv shows and watch them on the tv. They're always full.

1 SP 8gb usb3.0
use it for essentials such as essentials windows programs , Activators , Office and some personal documents

3 but I need more of them. I'll buy extras "later".

I have two. I found both of them on the street years ago (neither had anything on them though). I use them whenever I want to reinstall or try a new OS.

Only a few. But I do have like 50 SD & microSD cards which I prefer because they have better versatility and you can just use SD Card + USB Reader.

I still don't have a 3.0 pen drive, I'm not sure if I should get one, I don't use them much, and often I just transfer shit from phone directly to the desktop

3, all 8gb
One for maintenance with w10, kali, arch and puppy
One on fat32 for files
And the Qube one

you joke but I've seen kids in middle school plug those shit in the library computers and the staff things they're wifi attenae or heavy duty USB drives.

>what is
zip diskette

four?
2gb, 8gb, 16gb, 32gb

2gb is useless, 8gb is operating system install, 16gb is that weird readyboost shit for a low power desktop, 32gb hasn't been used

Kek it's because the charger is a usb connector with a mini dock in it where you can just plant your device. I was joking because people used to tell their parents it was a usb when they'd inquire about what it was if they found it lying around

Attached: linux-tier-severe-austism-elder-gods-tier-universal-serial-bus-14159061.png (500x494, 98K)

One for linux, other for windows and other for bug bag.

1 for Wii U external drive
1 for PS3 external drive
1 for Tails OS Live USB
1 for General Use with random files