What is it about smartphones that makes them so dead and lifeless? I feel like a cog in a machine for pigs

What is it about smartphones that makes them so dead and lifeless? I feel like a cog in a machine for pigs.

t. millennial

Attached: 2395791234765.png (934x477, 832K)

Expecting any other kind of experience desu.

Welcome to consumerism.

It means you're a hipster.

I still use one of these, but I think verizon in 2020's cutting off the band it uses so I'm fucked

Attached: motorola_rapture_vu30.jpg (490x394, 27K)

REAL soul

Attached: phone.jpg (1024x886, 244K)

Is there a nice flipphone/dumbphone that takes 128GB+ microsd's and can go through a folder with the music player instead of having to do tags and stuff ?
That would be the best possible phone for me but I just can't find out if they exist anymore

you're just a hipster or a retard or someone who never actually used old shitty phones

They all copy off each other instead of innovating.

Lmao get an ipod nerd.
Once we achieve full screen display with camera under the screen that will be it. No more innovation at all. Every company will make the exact same phone and that will be it forever.

>Lmao get an ipod nerd.
I never had an ipod and I just disliked them (also they were rather expensive just to play mp3's).
A dumb phone with a good microsd slot that isn't limited to 32 GB would be perfect (best if I could do folder browsing as well).

REAL REAL SOUL BROTHA
CAN I GET AN AMEN

Attached: index.jpg (185x272, 7K)

>What is it about smartphones that makes them so dead and lifeless?

all the toxic nuclear waste inside them. smartphones are for terminally cowardly escapists with ego problems.

deadville.

poo particles

Attached: berdabros.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Well, in my experience modern Android smartphones feel lifeless because no tact feedback.

iPhones feel a bit more alive because of haptic feedback, but that's still not enough. Also, touch screens are a pretty shitty input for productivity.

looks like a nigger face

so using t9 or a slide out keyboard on old phone is more productive?

connect a full sized bluetooth keyboard to your phone and yeah, you will be more productive.

>dumbphones
came in all shapes, colors, and sizes & often offered something unique and innovative
>"smart"phones
they're all slabs of aluminum and glass, they all use the same software, they all copy the same market trends, they're all meant to be disposable

perhaps a microcell would be an option

My Xperia M broke two weeks ago, so I start using my old (and backup) phone,a Nokia Asha 303.

I bought this thing in 2012 and stop using it in 2017.

I forgot how the battery last on these things. I only charged it once per week.

I love the combination of a physical keyboard and a touchscreen on this phone.

> Not a dumbphone at all, someone will call it a featurephone.

Attached: asha303-02.jpg (600x497, 58K)

My Softbank flip phone is my favorite device I've ever owned.

Attached: PSX_20190224_184057.jpg (2781x4000, 1.53M)

old good new bad

>Also doubled as a weapon.

>you'll never have the pleasure of hanging up in someone's face with one of those again.

Nope, after fullscreen phones, it will be foldables, then rollables then glasses, then implants, then suicide into the cloud.

Because they are all literally the same form factor based on apple's designs.
The originality and experimenting with new designs died a long time ago.
This isn't exclusive to phones though, lots of companies are just playing it safe with money right now.

Attached: KKAJPN.jpg (866x1390, 108K)

>What is it about smartphones that makes them so dead and lifeless? I feel like a cog in a machine for pigs.
That's because you yourself are dead and lifeless, because you feel like you have to extract purpose and meaning from an object.

Link?

market is saturated so everyone is playing safe and not experimenting much, waiting for next big thing (AR glasses)

Anybody remember typing like a boss on these?
Zoomers need not apply.

Attached: IMG_20190313_093248-min.jpg (3120x4160, 3.57M)