People on Jow Forums get mad at this chair

>people on Jow Forums get mad at this chair
This is the thinkpad of chairs

Attached: 13B009D5-6D4B-489C-9345-9EA0578F1070.jpg (3024x4032, 3.96M)

I don't mind this kind of chair but I personally like chairs with cushions more because they feel warmer and retain bum-heat.

kek

This is technology
I feel you but I can't justify the potential stress during summer plus it's so easy to clean.

I don't like rolling chairs at all, you spend hundreds on a nice one then the gas cylinder eventually starts to fail and it randomly sags for no reason, may as well have spent the money to get a custom height chair made

We used to have adjustable height chairs that used a rack and pinion to set the height, I wish I'd stolen one when the company went under

Can't you replace the part?

yeah but the chair in op comes with a 12 year warranty

>buying it at full price and not just replacing parts as you go

How fat are you? Replace the cylinder with a fat guy model and no more sag.

I way 150lbs, its not an issue of weight, the problem is that eventually all of them fail, all but the lowest and highest end chairs use the same shit gas cartridge that is safeish but loses seal inside a few years

>meme office chairs
>he hasnt transcended to a laptop in one hand while walking and typing in right handed dvorak layout with the other hand setup

Pics

what's the best cheap chair to buy under 150 usd shipped to Mexico? I've been going to stores like office depot and all of the chairs are trash that you'd get from china or something, i just want chair that's not gonna fuck my back even more without having to try it first irl, if its a reclining chair its better so i can just nap there
(no leather or pleather)

Think pads are dumb too.

Standing desks are the real patrician's choice

And then it takes 15 dollars to replace.

Why the fuck would dvorak facilitate one handed typing? It's geared for keeping both your hands on the homerow.

They are but optimally you want a converter since you don't want to stand nor sit all the time.

Looks like any chair you can get an any office supply store.

I prefer chairs with neck rests.

I weigh 220 and no issue after 6 years...

looks like a comfortable chair

Mine is similar but has a head rest, has extra adjustable support for the lower back, and reclines / adjusts back tilt. Also, my armrests are adjustable and removable. OP BTFO

>The Herman Miller Aeron "classic".

I'd say it's a blend of the thinkpad and 2015 Macbook Pro

It's flawless.

>This is the thinkpad of chairs
So, it's shit? Got it.

I own one. I bought it new with all the features, including leather armrests and polished aluminum body. It cost me like $1200 assembled 5 years ago.

Honestly, it's not that great. The lack of ass support means that you can have circulatory issues and discomfort on your legs from the plastic frame of the bottom. It also means that when it's cold out, there is no insulation to keep your ass warm, so, like it is right now, I have a blanket on the seat to keep me warm.

I honestly would look at some Steel Case chairs instead when I get my next chair.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (438x500, 58K)

Garbage chair, the arm wrests need to go up and down and also back/forth and rotate slightly side to side.

The back needs to have lumbar support and have its height be adjustable.

Bare minimum.

It has that

Random groundscore office chair > Herman Memer >>>> "gaming chairs"

You seething yet, iToddlers?

Attached: IMG_20190313_012016.jpg (3036x4048, 3.86M)

Get a Humanscale Freedom instead.

you can do all that

I can get this for 120$ aud, would it be worth it?

Attached: Folsom.jpg (292x600, 42K)