Which botnet product do you like to use?

I like to use google chrome and other google products.

Attached: absolution.jpg (600x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0uBv5od8xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got breakfast at McDonalds this morning.

OneNote. There is no substitute.
VS Code is also pretty good.

That's pretty disgusting.

There's no botnet program I willingly use. They're also bad from practical standpoints.
Instagram does seem decent from the outside but I don't use it desu.

Attached: Bowsette.jpg (990x1400, 207K)

You're an idiot

The GNU operating system

Whatsapp and Facebook messenger, to talk to my few remaining friends.

Attached: 1552037581915.png (936x1000, 225K)

Last year, I signed up for the fitness tracker botnet and it has really improved my life so far.
At first, I got a watch to track my steps and that pushed me to go for a walk every evening. Then I started to alternate between walking and running and now I can go for a longer run, something I couldn't before. I lost 30kg in 7 months and it was mostly because of the botnet.
Now, a bunch of people can track me down to the second when I take a shit and when I go for a walk, but at least I am not fat anymore.

Visual Studio 2017

It is the only reason I don't want to fully switch to Linux...

Windows 10 LTSC and Steam.
Yeah, I'm a gamer, how'd you tell?

Do any maps support buses in eu countries?

one notes' quick math when digitally writing notes doesn't have a Linux alternative, nice for saving time doing menial calculation
youtu.be/T0uBv5od8xU

Open source DAWs still have a long way to go, a thread was up yesterday about some options. Ardour seems to be the one closest libre one.

Attached: math-onenote-screenshot-100673412-orig.png (2736x1824, 766K)

my name is user, and I use gmail.
I'm not proud
(oh and Drive too, sometimes)

Jewbook is the only botnet i use..

Win 10 chrome, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google maps, hangouts, I'm plugged into botnet

Attached: Malaysia_Airlines_B777-200ER.jpg (1480x802, 185K)

... I have no idea. Are you sure you quoted the right post?

Attached: Bowsette.jpg (800x845, 122K)

normal maps not good enough for eu buses, or what?

Attached: stream_img[1].jpg (680x382, 97K)

facebook

based and mcchickenpilled
>70152180
Instagram does seem decent from the outside but I don't use it desu.
It's absolutely horrendous software, the only "Good" thing about it is the "content" which could've been posted on any other "image-sharing" website that doesn't suck as bad, like flick.r or something.
both of these can be accessed via pidgin plugins or something "similar" to telegram
desu its really not that bad software but Linux has much better C compilers and IDEs.
lol not even touching this one
openstreetmap :^)
underrated

ardour is a meme use libreoffice
also win7 has a thing like that, you dont need win10 at least (less botnet!)
kek and checked
checked and truthpilled
please dont avatar post

i5-9400f

whatsapp, credit/debit card, online banking

There's none I *like* to use. The only one I'm still using is a windows partition for muh gaymes.

Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529385613638.png (383x301, 86K)

Microsoft Office.
OneNote has zero competitors.
Word is better than literally everything else.
Project is local and not a laggy piece of shit like Jira.
Excel is better than everything else, especially everything Free.
Outlook is better than Thunderbird, even if they're trying to revive that zombie.

I'm not even ashamed.

Attached: fresh out.jpg (500x326, 13K)

Chrome keeps on giving me problems. Right now everytime I close my laptop it deletes my extensions.

What is the benefit of Outlook over using the browser? Like just going to the gmail site?

WhatsApp only, and that's because I need it for work.
I really want to use separate phones for that botnet shit but I don't really use my phone either, so that's that.

Win 10 for gaymes
I have all possible botnets installed on Windows, like google, discord, gayme launchers etc.

>What is the benefit of Outlook over using the browser?
Not being a zoomer

if you visit Instagram you have been botnetted

I debotnet when possible but I use lots of botnet, it would be easier to list what isn't.

>33 kg in 7 months
That's really good.

Jow Forums and i have a gmail account with a psuedonym
i also have facebook but only for work groupchats and messaging friends
most my friends think im "off the grid" cause i dont use social media

Telegram :^)

>not rolling your own mailserver
faggot

Spotify and i feel bad for it.

Aspergillus mod

I also use these services as well as Discord, I have no idea how freetards talk to people without using these services, perhaps they have no friends?

spotify

I don't get how freetards exist
When I was a NEET it was a lot easier to be a dumb tinfoiler. Now that I have an actual career and commonly have to use botnet software in my org it feels like a waste of time to do anything else.

you had to solve a captcha to make this post

vscode...
>anno dominum 2019
>not using VSCodium
mfw

Like? No more like i have to use because uni teachers want for us to use things like sql developer which i think is proprietary.
I also have a computer with windows because my school wants specific programs. I wouldn't like using it even if windows was free software.
I would say steam but its is not a good program. If i worked in valve i would suggest seperating steam into a backend terminal application and a front end gui so that people could make their own GUIs if they wanted.

Dont get me wrong is not like i am sucking foss dick here. Most software that exists just sucks and i think that is a much bigger issue than free software vs proprietary.

lot of autism

Attached: 1549106006256.png (444x443, 48K)

Steam, Discord, Spotify, Google products, FL Studio

They just work. I like using free software, but some "botnet" programs just work. Deal with it!

Instagram tracks you. When you upload a picture it’ll automatically want to also tag your location, and if you say no to the live tracking, it reads the photos metadata. It is every bit as big as a botnet as Facebook

>chrome
How it can even be fun? Fucker just eats all the ram and provides the same really basic functionality instead. The same issue with Gnome. Either be actually minimal or utilise the bloat potential at it's fullest.
Instagram is not decent at all, it is bugman zoom-zoom tier technology. How come it doesn't have any text manipulation tools? I want to copy a description or a comment, but all I get is "call jannies" button. It's like devs pretend that they don't know about text copying or full screen media at all. This is why I call them bugmen.
Can't understand what here is to like. That shit hangs at any action for 30 seconds minimum. That's what you get if you let the computer do all the thinking for you.

shamelessly a chromebook and an iphone

Instagram

I don't post on it and to be honest I wouldn't need it if the people I follow would post updates on their own websites. Oh well

YouTube . I would only use newpipe if it gave recommendations instead of just showing the trending videos which are always shit.

The internet.

Systemd
Gmail
Google calendar
They just werk
Also faceberg because I keep in touch with normies, but I'm not so fond of that

Gnu coreutils, linux and suckless software; i heard suckless is no longer going to provide the source code because its bloat

Attached: if_only_you_would_know_how_bad_things_really_are.png (480x360, 228K)

Did you really got slimmer just by running? I also want to started running but not sure whether it would help. I don't want to end up a skeleton with flabby skin.

Back then, when I was a freetard, I was against proprietary software, but actually liked many of it. Now it's the other way around. I have no issue with it, but I don't really like it anymore. It was like that since I took a unix pill and generally attained a more boomer do-it-yourself mindset.
As for botnet software I still like and use frequently, there is YouTube. Movie reviews, tutorials, news, shows and most importantly, video-memes, it's all there. I watch it on breakfast, I watch it occasionally, I listen it as a podcast (using NewPipe of course). Of course it has many downsides, but it is not broken in general.
There's also Telegram. I use it as a chat, a news aggregator, a podcast platform, and a save-for-later service. It is miles ahead of other chat platforms.
Also I like VS code. It is probably the only Microsoft product that I actually appreciate. Unlike Visual Studio it's quite fast. It even faster than Atom despite also being written in Electron and having more functionality by default. It is comfy, too. Like if the cons of it being Microsoft and Electron don't added up, but got substracted instead. I want it to be the only IDE I have to use when I'm not using Vim.

How do you secure your windows system user?

bump

If you haven't noticed, this is a botnet thread