Anti-consumerism general

Anti-consumerism general

>don't ever buy new overpriced shit
>only buy tech that is at minimum 5 years old, but buy the highest quality
>take care of your old technology
>practice minimalism, only own a few tech items that you use
>throw out, donate or sell anything that you don't actually use
>don't make tech a fashion choice, most high performing tech wizards don't shower for days and why would we, we focus on tech and not societal norms
>be 500% as productive as your consumerist, culture-hypnotized peers

Attached: 1552100661963.jpg (367x388, 17K)

Good thread. Daily reminder that the only thing on Earth cheaper than a jew is a white nationalist. That's why they hate us.

This has nothing do to with cheapness.

>jews
>white nationalists
For all I care you could be a white nationalist muslim gay jew, if you write good code that's all I care about. Now fuck off to

Last time I paid for a phone was in 2009, when I bought
>pic related
I've been using Samsung flagship phones for free ever since 2012 when I got a proper job.

Attached: Sony_Ericsson_Xperia_X10_L_1.jpg (400x300, 12K)

People like you are the problem

Attached: 1550211510628.jpg (720x693, 76K)

No, it's people like you clinging to outdated ideals and nauseating self importance that are the problem. Fuck your culture, your skin color and your religion. None of those fucking matter.

Kek.
Someone got triggered.

>Fuck your culture, your skin color, and your religion
You clearly aren't educated in history and no amount of technology can change fundamental human behavior. Only (maybe) millions of years of evolution can.

Attached: Degree apu.png (727x682, 168K)

>you clearly aren't educated in history
Because fascism worked so well every time it's been put into practice. Go and fuck a cactus.

>Implying fascism is the only ideology that cares about race culture and religion
>You're moving the goalposts
Also checked

Attached: yike.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Enviroment is essential factor. no effect from evolution cock sucker. Common ancestor is like 600k years ago.

>applies same principles to women

>be white guy
>clearly a part of the most superior, most glorious race on earth
>somehow can't avoid crippling depression, low self esteem, no drive in life and living in constant paranoia

Attached: hi.gif (250x232, 777K)

>Environment, no effect from evolution
Lolwut

Environment shapes the process of natural selection

Attached: 1552340797290.jpg (514x737, 80K)

Clean your room bucko

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>brings jews into conversation
>upset that someone called him fascist
Here's a jew you owe most of your technology to, dumbass frogposter. Show some fucking respect.

Attached: einstein.jpg (782x512, 225K)

>most high performing tech wizards don't shower for days and why would we, we focus on tech and not societal norms

Attached: 1491121739211.jpg (636x651, 39K)

Give me one good reason why you would shower every fucking day

>Implying only fascists hated Jews
>Showing a picture of Einstein somehow disproves antisemitism
>Implying antisemitism is the hatred of famous Jewish scientists

Back to >>>/nu-pol/ with you

Attached: 1551499104984.jpg (581x767, 114K)

Jews are the eternal boogeyman of the unintelligent, hateful and incompetent people.

t. Graduate student Moishe B. Appelbaum from the UC Berkeley Jewish Student Association

t. white trash 70-something IQ that riding at the peak of Dunning-Kruger

Who gives a shit, this is a Jow Forums thread after all.

based and redpilled

Attached: k750i.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Trying to balance my involvement within the tech industry with the consumerist culture that comes with the job. What I do is upgrade, when necessary, every five years or so. It seems to me that the substantial innovation can be seen at this interval. I now use an X280 for work/leisure and Xiaomi smartphone for communication, and although I'm weary of all the wacky new surveillance and backdoors since my previous devices, which I still use for experimental projects, I've modded them to best suit my needs and preferences, now both work like a well structured automobile. I've been sceptical of streaming technology and it's monetary reliance, and although my preferred medium is analog, Deezer has proven convenient for commuting and outdoor activity, and I can easily download music if I lose network availability, on hikes for example. My digital collection has become too much of a hindrance on precious time.

You know, for someone that claims to hate pol you guys sure like talking about politics

> >be 500% as productive
What for? To make more money and buy overpriced tech?

To develop tech, you mindless consumerist hypnotized un-self aware drone

> To develop tech
And sell it and make more money?

Your NPC responses are almost predictable at this point.

Forget that money exists for a moment. Then ask yourself why you want tech. Perhaps that self reflection will allow you to break out of your NPC bonds for a second. And actually make you self aware.

Well, I want tech to just play with my penis and eat cheap food and work less. So why would you want to work more if you can work less?

NPC #1483971

that's exactly what (((they))) want. just remember that white men are getting shit on so much because we're their biggest threat.
do what this guy says

>it's always (((they)))
>never me
Typical

> after the 3rd post user realized he's probably being trolled and ceased the discussion

OK, now seriously: if you work too hard, you will burn out when you realize it's all for nothing, people don't care and maybe even think you suck at this. You can hide in your shell of "I do it for myself" for so long, in the end,
> >be 500% as productive as your consumerist, culture-hypnotized peers
PEERS and their validation matter.
Don't be productive to work more, be productive to work less, but more efficient. The whole tech shit is only thrilling when is has a feel of novelty to it.

You can save lots on a build using used parts from ebay. The sellers with 100% feedback and a big transaction number do not want negative feedback, so are more likely to take back any item that is faulty, or damaged in transit. Not so good with popular, in demand stuff, but slightly older stuff that is still quite fast a lot cheaper than what you can get new. A fast DDR3 system can do an awful lot for cheap.

To not get infections. You don't want to get eye infections from being a truNEET. Trust me.

This, easier to blame others than work on yourself

Go grab your XXXXL nazi leather jacket and show him who's the boss

Best 2nd hand MacBook to buy? Air is the cheapest but they're not retina

Do you actually need retina?

>work yourself
>pull yourself up by the bootstraps
we're gonna bankrupt your social security, boomer, are you scared?

Attached: yang_laugh.jpg (225x215, 17K)

Isn't it blurry without?

I'm 23, do you have a proper argument besides ad hominem? Why did you feel the need to reply to me?

ok marie kondo

People in the past did productive work on 320x200. What's your excuse?

>23
sure
>why did you reply to me
because you've made a retarded post and retardation spreads so I felt the need to contain it

Seems like a regressive argument. Should I spreadsheet on the side of a cave?

You can ignore my age but that's the case. I don't really see how what you're saying has any substance. Feeling the need to contain retardation on Jow Forums of all places... I dunno man you tell me why that's worth your time

No, you should use optimal technology for your task. If you need retina, buy something with retina. If you don't, ignore it.

Practical example: maybe you're a programmer and you don't care for high resolution display because it makes zero difference in your output. But maybe you're an artist and you do care about high res.

Point is you shouldn't just buy into tech because it's tech. Do you have a use for it? Use it. If you don't, don't. Simple.

Buy good quality products and take care of them. Sometimes buying chink stuff is a great idea, sometimes not.. do your research and don't fall for the false economy.

What would you recommend for doujins?

You do you my dude, I just hate the feeling of greasy hair.

Attached: 1551225127825.png (530x540, 468K)

well this thread derailed real fucking fast. So much fragility left cant meme alt-right etc. Can we get back on track now? Has been a while since the last gen.

>wanted to buy the mini-SNES so bad due to nostalgia
>had to keep reminding myself emus exist
>friend offers to buy me one for christmas since he saw how thirsty i was
>managed to power through, decline and instead look for the real thing
>then stopped myself from buying the real thing and instead used an emulator on my 9 year old laptop til the craze was over.

Exactly hair and body.
You wonder why most of these idiots complain about not being able to get a girlfriend

Stay mad poorfag lmao

eat a better diet
I shower once a week

Got one of these for free, what should I do with it?

Attached: HP-Z820-Workstation-Right-Side.jpg (777x777, 48K)

showering every day is a meme. You don't need that.

>buy old but good phone
>battery is old so it holds a charge for half an hour
>buy new battery
>new old stock
shit