Exiting the matrix

I’m gonna sell my iPhone 7 plus and go black.

I don’t even have any friends why do i own a smartphone? Noone cals me, messages me etc.

anyways my point is i want to escape the botnet ( pysical and online)

Any tips?

Attached: K.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

>Noone cals me, messages me etc.
I think this is the problem you should be fixing, not this so-called "botnet problem".

I’m 27 years old dude. I can’t fix my social life and my personality.

That's exactly why you can't
>justdoit.gif

Wut?

>I don’t even have any friends why do i own a smartphone?

games , videos , telling people on social media what shitheads they are and why they're wrong , posting your own stuff , camera , gps , ask siri , lots of stuff

good choice, buy a dumb phone. and about the botnet, don't let Jow Forums get into your head, be sceptic of everything, and fuck this 'botnet' shit. just use less of those stuffs.

It's a bot that is being tested here just move on already.

See
Your problem OP is that you CHOOSE to isolate. Go out and meet people. I'm 35 and most of my good friends I met in the last 5 years. Quit crying and go socialize. Yes it will be hard but you can absolutely do it.

Metoo OP.
Deleting all my social media accounts and sending them an email to remove all traces as per new EU laws. Then im deleting all emails, clean all my phones, computers, take all my shit out of the bank just walk around with cash and terminate all memberships, quit my job so they cant find me anywhere, then moving to the house of my recently deceased grandma who lives fuck deep in no mans land where I will live off fishing and garden vegetables without a job for a month until I die of lack of freshwater and cold.

>be me
>sick of charging my phone
>sick of babying it
>don't even use it for shit
>sold it for $200
>other $100 went to a rugged waterproof dumbphone, a paper map for my car, and a cheap wrist watch
>dug my ipod out of my drawer, charged it, loaded it with rockbox and music
I'm liking this setup. Smartphones are gay. I only call my gf and my employer anyways.

Attached: 1550636797819.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>gf
>employer
whats it like not having to consider suicide every day because you are a useless neet who refuses to change until its too late

You need a cell phone to receive text messages for banks and many other sites

Then get burner. You can find some for less than 20 usd but just make sure it has 2g not 3g or 4g.

Stop using the internet. Your ISP logs everything you do.

If he's employed then he wouldn't be a neet you asshat.

>tfw 29
Don't get better, all I can do is await wizardhood

What does it mean to "Go socialize?" It's something people say I lot but I don't understand, I though people made friendships only in their jobs or University or maybe social media I guess.
Do you mean "Go to a bar and talk to strangers?" Or maybe Tinder?

>I can’t fix my social life and my personality.
Did it ever occur to you everyone else is the problem, and not you?

>games
Consoles.
>videos
Media players.
>telling people on social media what shitheads they are and why they're wrong , posting your own stuff
Computers.
>ask siri
Botnet.
>camera
Digital cameras.
>gps
GPS navigation devices.

Go out and talk to random strangers, because that's not weird at all

I can't tell if you're being ironic

I am being ironic.
Many people however will say this with utmost sincerity, so I don't know what to think anymore.

>Replacing one relatively simple device with many devices.

>How has anyone met almost anyone else, ever.

Honestly if you look moderately presentable and approachable and go somewhere like a pub or a cafe, more often than not people will come and talk to you.

I've met strangers on a train before and had engaging conversations.

Best one is at indie or rock clubs because everyone is drinking, get chatting and laughing with people, exchange numbers and you'll be invited out the next week.
Boom, friends.

>if you look moderately presentable
Well, I'm fucking ugly, so I wouldn't know anything about this

>I’m gonna sell my iPhone 7 plus and go black.
Good on you user. I only use my Oneplus 6 for Jow Forums, hacker news, audio(books,music,podcast), and cell tower wardriving (finding IMSI catchers (stingray) the cops in my county are using in public areas.)

I can't wait until the Librem 5 is released even if the OS isn't fully built. I just want good quality hardware for the phone. I'm gonna try and load LineageOS on it with the pureos kernel and fdroid.

Hardest part about going black for me is switching to Linux totally. Steam works as well as proton and lutris for some games but audio production suites aren't easy to use with pulse audio and jack derping out every other hour.

Attached: 1552197850535.jpg (2673x2004, 225K)

I personally don't see it as a problem.

Phones are very dangerous underneath. Every android phone I have ever owned (Motorola and Oneplus phones) I unlock them and load a relatively less proprietary setup with LineageOS, fdroid, and gapps never installed.

By they way, all cell phones are tracked by their signal to the towers, this data is put into a little array next to your IMSI, number, and other account info on your cell company's servers.

The reason "hacker shows" use prepaid phones is to hide your identity. In real life, other factors are used on that phone to narrow down the gap and find you even tho you paid someone cash who bought the phone. They take the time and pattern you call, message, use data to fingerprint you personally and use the time you called knowing where you called from because of relation with the tower and check security cams. Many drug dealers go down this way. Now cell data is massively being openly sold to the highest bidders including local and state police.

I highly recomend everyone watch A Good American on Netflix.

Fuck off back to geddit you LARPer

vpn :^)

>I highly recomend everyone watch A Good American on Netflix.
kek i enjoyed your post until this meme