Well?

Well?

Attached: 1549431463428.png (601x582, 167K)

Because she hasn't borned yet

becoming gf instead

Second half is bloat.

because I use linux, its obvious

based and redpilled

VERY FUCKING TECHNOLOGY RELATED
GOOD FUCKING JOB, JANITORS

Because im a fucking loser too scared to leave my comfort zone or smth

Relationships are annoying.

this isnt video games

but i do

don't feel like putting myself out there at the moment, also this isn't Jow Forums

Prove it

Because girls like systemd. It's all about init.d baby

and i’d bet you’d want me to post a pic to prove it

Because I'm have low social skills.

I tried today, it didn't work.

*built

i do in fact have a girlfriend thank you very much

Attached: 1417809695477.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Because alpha girls don't exist and I'm a Beta male. My spaghetti fall off every time I have to interact with females or even people in general.

Females will sprout like nothing else after I earn 100k a year.

At least I have 140 IQ. I'm good with math, programming and speak 4 languages. Fuck gf's I'm proud already.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Gfs are not just for Wednesdays user, thems hookers. You need a longer-term approach

Thank you
Very technology thread
Much relevant

Cuntspiracy
cockblocked

this

Like what? I'm working up to talking to girls on the street. I don't see that I have many alternatives.

>I'm working up to talking to girls on the street.
again, works great (with hookers)
have you tried bars (any fucking bar)
alcohols popularity has some justifications, y'kno

Pretty sure I tried to chat up a girl at a bar but I was too wasted to remember much. Not many non-old people bars around my new place.

I'm not 2D yet.

Attached: 1404766624364.jpg (2849x2800, 2.88M)

as a tech guy with no comparison look wise to chad, what is your biggest advantage to getting laid?? i mean i am not deformed and have been called cute but ive never lifted an object heavier than my laptop in my entire life..

Is it intellegence? if so what should I stick to? making quips? or being dark/self deprecating humor type? if stand up comedians can bang 10/10s while out of shape I know i can have something going for me

Because I hate people

Because I have a boyfriend

>>> Jow Forums

You sound exactly like me, I gave up after the 3rd gf that wouldn't let me touch her.

you don’t need gimmicks if you go out with some mates to have fun and carry yourself with confidence. you’ll meet someone

What if I have no friends? I used to enjoy going out to parties and such but now I don't know anyone to invite me.

anyone at work you can get to know? to kinda get a small social circle going

what
said

i go to the college pub sometimes but i am definitely autistic and have a very hard time starting and continuing conversations.. I feel like any time I talk to a girl the conversation has to be fun, not just generic "whats your major type questions" so I just rather not talk to someone if I dont even have a good conversation starter.. as a result I dont have any friends or gfs lel am I stupid for thinking this?

Actual cope.

If you weren't thinking that you'd have a different excuse. Welcome to self sustaining loneliness.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET ONE?

>conversation with grill, must be, following:
you overthinking shit, for sure. near every conversation start is some trivial BS, and most also continue and end there. It still needs to strat somewhere, and having fixed ideas about what form a conversation should take, thats not good. Fugged that its A Grill, for a start, its a person, just trying to get through the day like yourself, as best as can

be yourself but at the same time become more ambitious, confident and change your style

based Jow Forums poster

Be yourself and also chane yourself.
Good advice, Chad.

???

Autism + social anxiety, its over for me OP

I'm unironically afraid of them. Like, I just keep myself shut when I'm around a girl.

I've always wondered why this happens to me, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose expect to fuck me over.
I've had friends that are girls before but for some reason walking past strangers fucks with my head.

Apply a shotgun to your frontal lobe

post her feet

They do though. You need to get out more.

i wish i had pictures of her feet

OK FINE I ADMIT IT I'M GAY
I LOVE PENISES AND DICKS AND BALLS AND GUYS ASSHOLES, SUE ME. I'M A HUGE PRANCING LALA HOMO MAN AND I CUDDLE WITH OTHER HUGE PRANCING LALA HOMO MEN IN MY PRIVATE SPARE TIME.

GOD WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME SUSAN, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HUMILIATE ME IN PUBLIC? DO YOU LIKE SEEING ME SUFFER?

Attached: possibly star wars guy.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Imagine not taking pictures of your gf's feet.

Shes in kindergarten now
So I will wait for 10 more years

Why do I need one? I don't particularly want one.

Attached: 1551215831402.png (752x720, 1023K)

because I am stupid and childish and I feel like girls are just too mature for me. And I'm also ugly.

Attached: IMG_20190313_161211_274.jpg (1024x1280, 258K)

Based and comfortpilled

this
just fuck cats

because sexbots aren't a thing yet