Why doesnt this get shilled on here?

Why doesnt this get shilled on here?

Attached: download.png (281x180, 7K)

Hmm, it has so much potential... But also so many issues.

like?

Homosexuality

I have tried opensuse over many many years, and their installer still sucks. YAST installer is so unreliable and slow that it is best to get the DVD image and install the just the default packages.

Even with with obs it lacks so many packages.

Poor compatibility with snap or flatpaks.

Opensuse should get rid of YAST installer, make small installation image like Ubuntu which actually works reliably, add more packages or add something like aur (as easy to use).

you can only ironically shill so many distros

I was so close to install OpenSuse Leap, but KDE Neon won me over.

We had like 8 Suse threads the last two days, how about you stop chilling it? I assume the Mac threads got too boring?

Tumbleweed needs more packages and better installer, add to that opensuse's roll-back functionality and we will get a killer distro.

opensuse is shit

Because you usually use RHEL or Debian in business, so people learn their easy derivative with Fedora and *buntu.
I tried Tumbleweed a few weeks ago actually, it's alright

Actually, it's called openSuse.

Attached: opensusecensored.png (547x435, 113K)

Why censor?
I've posted the normal version many times and it never even gets delete

Attached: gnu breasts - censored.jpg (1200x900, 370K)

i dont want any jannie meltdowns on my watch

>YAST installer is so unreliable and slow
Works on my Machine(c)(tm)(r)

Attached: 1550802185059.png (200x193, 30K)

SUSE is already successful, it doesn't need to impress some NEETs

I went through an install the other day and it would fail every time if I changed like any settings from default or opted to download the online repos during install.
Like just failed halfway through with no useful error message. Had to configure everything post install

>Because you usually use RHEL or Debian in business
>Debian in business
>what is SUSE literally the biggest Linux company in Europe

>Debian in business
>what is GCP's default Linux image
>what is SUSE literally the biggest Linux company in Europe
Do you mean by company size? It's the only big that is Europe-based, that's not hard.

I don't see that t-shirt on the fsf store, for shame

It's pretty heavy and bloated although my laptop is shit so doesn't help. Doesn't excel in anything too. If you want stability use Debian if you want rolling release use Arch.

Exactly, try some non default "patterns"... start installation... It will end up with some error.

That too after wasting long time as the installer is very very slow. It will download a single package then install it then another package.... it will do that for thousands of packages. This is so much slower than downloading packages at once, check integrity and then install.

Too many neckbeards in the neckbeard board.
But hey, at least we don't have much indians.

>Linux: Wannabe Windows Edition
yeah no, it's shit. Just some pajeets trying to steal the market from Ubuntu and Red Hat

why doesn't what get shilled on here?

Because OpenSUSE use and shill Systemd, which is bloated botnet shit.

mini-kek