AMDFAGS BTFO'D BY THE CREATOR OF LINUX

AMDFAGS BTFO'D BY THE CREATOR OF LINUX

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-200610_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1434x1128, 964K)

What the fuck Linus I'll never use Linux again

>says the creator of OS made for poor people

Why does everytime i see that guy with linus I hear an immensely annoying heavy breathing

Attached: fatman.png (1366x768, 885K)

there's no shame in being poor

but, there's shame in being a hypebeast and a general faggot.

He sort of acts like he was a male ( girl (male) )

But he proves that's wrong. AMD is just more efficient in every way, including performance/price.

Attached: 1552405746365.png (600x600, 477K)

>including performance/price.
but only POOR PEOPLE care about that

Attached: 1526527003652.jpg (937x720, 130K)

i don't even know who that faggot is but i surely want to punch it's beta face so badly

No, smart people do. People who spend more money for the same or less are just dumb, no matter how much wealth they have.
That's why wealthy people who earn their money are smart with it.

It depends on how different the price is really. If intel would still try to charge $180 for a low end quadcore they wouldn't be able to sell many.

This shit on AMD's build:

>3 shitty phase AsRock B450M Pro 4
>Instead of 4 great tier MSI B450M Gaming Plus >While talking abut good vrm and budget at SAME price.
>Ends up replacing it whit even shitter AORUS M because 2 USD less.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 327K)

r-ryzenbros... when did cinebench become a gaming benchmark??? it's not fair

Attached: .png (782x100, 18K)

How long until that fag starts claiming he's a woman? You know it's coming.

>yfw you realize he's the only one holding that place together on a hardware level, and that Linus himself is a complete hack about networks and server technology

When it became Intel sponsored benchmarking software.

Not watching it.

Yeah your intel cpu can't handle it.

But intel has the best cpu for some tasks like gaming. When you are duper rich you want the best.

>I can personally relate to the fat mouthbreathing virgin retard more than the ceo, therefore I must denounce any efforts made by the ceo and put them onto the fatty in order to validate my pathetic fat existence.

>Talking like a 3000$ computer is such a significant amount of money that someone needs to budget it down to 2000$ to be """smart""" with their money.

T. Ameripoor/europoor

upvoted

Is Anthony the only one with a little bit of knowledge on this channel. He's like fat James May. The rest of them seem like idiots. I'm surprised they don't just have him on a script writing team and keep him off camera.

> Jow Forums made it on you tube

i dont know whos projecting to who anymore

You can't deny that it's pretty clear that big boi knows his actual IT stuff, while Linus is the showman.

>>Talking like a 3000$ computer is such a significant amount of money that someone needs to budget it down to 2000$ to be """smart""" with their money.
>t. apple user

He seems sort of like an autist who think he knows more than he actually does

t. used to be like him

smart people dont waste their time on gayms

Unless you're a 1%er, saving $1k where it would have minimal to no impact is a no-brainer decision.
The way some people LARP on this board, you'd think half of us take home $15k a month.

then how do you explain carmack

>AMD is for fatties

>"yeah guyzz, just go intlel for gaming"
>I5 8400 is worse than R5 2600
YEAH GUYS AMD BTFO AMIRITE ?!?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-13_22-57-27.png (1920x1080, 821K)

i aint explain shit

To be fair, PC gaming and desktop PCs in general are a fairly niche hobby precisely for people that don't mind spending more for a better experience. Otherwise we'd all have a Huawei phone and an Xbone or something.

>R5 2600
That's an unusual choice since the release competitor for the I5 8400 would have been the R5 1600.

>release competitor
Irrelevant. What matters is what they cost today.

How come Linus doesn't age?

odjebi derpe na plebbit

>Newer hardware performs better
>So I'll compare newer hardware to older hardware to prove [my brand]'s superiority
You would never let Intelfags do the same thing in reverse and I think you know that.

Attached: cmonbuddy.png (298x298, 3K)

and use what? 8xxx and 9xxx are both coffee lake uarch. even then, intel's ipc or actual per core performance hasn't improved much since skylake

Stop being intentionally stupid. What matters is that it's Intel's best offering at the chosen price point (according to these YouTubers anyway). If you can name a better Intel processor at that same price point, then you might have an argument.

Linus knew it stuff when he started know he's the CEO and employs people who know it stuff.

What about his is hard to understand?

Stop being intentionally stupid, because I am not making the argument you want to pretend I am making. I am just calling the point that bragging because new thing > old thing is pointless, no matter who does it. Nothing more. If Intel launches something that beats the R5 2600 at the same price point and it takes a while for AMD to launch their own product in response, that entire time, Intelfags will be bragging about that, and it will be just as stupid. If if if if, yes, but try to understand my point here instead of making it up for me and spitting an insult.

My complaint is brand loyalty is stupid and everyone should just want what is best for everyone, regardless of who does it. This very bickering is disappointing.

Attached: 1502232339099.png (834x290, 65K)

Your point is pointless and bears no relevance for the end user. New products don't exist in a vacuum, and they have to compete with older products all the time. You do realize that arbitrarily forcing them to use the newest CPUs would have only made Intel look WORSE in terms of value proposition, right?

Take your strawman and fuck off.

Disappointingly stupid. At least try to have an actual response. Keep being irrationally upset through brand loyalty; that kind of attitude will surely win you the day, but I am not young enough to give a damn.

Last word.

this has to be the dumbest thing ive ever read on here.
brand loyalty strawman and dumb "hurr durr same price and better performance doesnt mean it offers better performance at the same price because time is convoluted"

Real talk

Linus made this video because he already knew from real industry contacts (not made up shit by AMDrones) that the Ryzen 3000 will destroy the 9th gen Intel processors in literally everything

This is his way to placate his Intel sponsors without fully throwing them out of the bus

It's not AMD's fault that Intel was playing catch up to them in core count.

It's not AMD's fault either that Intel has jacked up prices and has part scarcity.

>That fat, balding, disgusting blob of a dude at his desk

He's keeping Jabba the Pizzahutt around to feel better about himself isnt he?

>hating on the one guy at LTT who knows his shit for being fat
Better than being a pathetic stick figure whose balls never dropped

Jebem ti sestru u šupčić

Funny, The fat mouth breathing pig instinctively goes strait for an AMD build.

>9600k is almost 12% better than the 2700x at 4 fifths of the price
>Mixing percentages and fractions like that
FOOKIN' DISGOOSTAN

Attached: 1535115894428.gif (320x200, 561K)

Linus would've made a great trap if he started transitioning before puberty

>JJJJUSSSTT WAIITTTT FOORRR RIZEENNNNN 3000000000 it will beat intel for sure this time
It is what you said when Ryzen was first launched as well. But here we still are with AMD in 2nd place. And Intel so far ahead they could all walk to the moon and back and AMD would still be 6 years behind them all.

>perfect sphere

Imagine projecting about other people projecting

Nothing wrong with being poor.
Intel is unnecessary unless you are a frame whore.
AMD is better for productivity.

No it isn't.
Zen (1600) was released to compete with Intel's 7th generation processors. Intel upped their core counts in their 8th gen to compete against Zen.

Zen+ (2600) competes with Intel's 8th gen.

>only 3% better when overclocked and pulling more wattage and worse at stock
Truely amazing

Piss on your efficiency shit, Intel top end CPUs are the only viable choice for gaming. At 1440p 144hz, I trust nothing else.

Fuck off my board, croat roach.

>Let's just ignore that amd demoed a 8c/16t processor matching the 9900k at CES
>Let's just ignore all of the evidence that suggests Zen 2 Ryzen 5 will be 8c/16t
The denial cope of intel fags is hilarious. Stop being such a corp shill and be happy that a company other than intel is kicking ass. This is good news for you and me.

Wait, as non American and non Europe isn't $15k a lot of money?

I play at 1440p/144hz on a completely AMD setup. Have fun only trusting synthetic benchmarks rigged in Intels favor.

AMD is for poor people

[spoiler]If you have to be budget conscious you are poor[/spoiler]

Attached: Linus-Sebastian.png (900x900, 138K)

AMD BTFO

Underrated

Attached: terry kek.jpg (319x216, 11K)

I also thought Linus was an IT genius back when I knew jackshit about pc's, now, nowhere near as close as that. He didn't get somehow dumber, you just improved yourself and raised the bar over the years, while he didn't and fell below it.

I'd to remind people win 10 is free.

Linus never knew the things that fatty and wendel the other fatty know.
He was a buyer for NCIX, not Ingram Micro.
He was/is knowledgable about trends, he knows what people are going to want to buy he isn't a slouch when it comes to consumer hardware either, better than some of the idiots here now.

But he's still just a buyer that went out on a limb and made a marketing company (make no mistake, that's what LMG is) he's not stupid but he doesn't know as much as some of his employees, a boss can't know *everything* about their operation once it start getting to a certain level of complexity, they hire people with that knowledge.

Based balkanbro

So does that mean Intel is for lower-middle class people and RISC-V is for the upper middle class?

Attached: Mozhem-povtorit.png (650x650, 89K)

>Showcases Ryzen 5 right in the thumbnail
>AMD is Poor People
Is getting "btfo'd" supposed to make me feel like I'm doing things wrong by having an intard inside processor on 2/3 of my machines?
Cause if so I've been using that wrong for over three years now.