notebookcheck.net/845-vs-7287U-vs-7260U_9958_8452_8450.247596.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANDREETS LITERALLY BTFO

Attached: ahahaha.gif (500x491, 376K)

>posting satania in this thread
Make your own jokes itodd

SEETHING

DELET

what is "do the needful?" I've never heard anyone say it in real life. Is it some Indian phrase translated to english incorrectly or something?

'lol people who speak english as a second language sure do talk funny', plus basic internet racism.

You have to go back Rakesh

tangent question: why are some people so obsessed with phones? compared to proper computers they are super gimped and difficult to work with. but holy jesus, the amount of effort people put into modding and ricing them ...
3rd worlders too poor to afford a decent computer? or something else?

Attached: file.png (829x157, 7K)

you are an idiot, modern phones aren't like you remember them in the 00s lol

>3rd worlders too poor to afford a decent computer?
That's essentially it. And because one (1) smartphone is the only electronic device most can afford, it's analogous to automobiles in developed countries, in the sense that it becomes an indicator of class. Just as nobody wants to be seen driving a 5-year-old Hyundai, nobody wants to use an outdated phone.

Pajeets can't into English, and it's a sentence they very often use in support (the only job they can land). Their English is so bad that even as an ESL I find it aggravating.

This is what I think.
I believe it means "take the necessary action" or something.

300 bucks and my sys is faster, less power usage, and better looking than your fat ass decades old silicon heap. u mad?

Attached: phonephag.png (2246x1080, 2.81M)

compared to a proper multi-monitor pc workstation with a mouse and keyboard, how is it enjoyable to dick around with finicky bootloader / rooting / whateverthefuck, looking at a dumb small screen, and all for what, ultimately? so you can run apps like whatsapp and uber with a slightly different operating system version?

that's the whole point of my question: why are people spending so much time and effort on these pointless little miniature computers, with manufacturer / phone company restrictions on what's even allowed to run on most of them? what's the appeal? is it just the perverse joy of solving puzzles? are they just modern rubik's cubes for autists? why not just use a raspi or something instead, if small scale general computing is the goal? at least those things were designed from the get-go for user modification / running linux.

You forgot the part where it has the botnet built in lmao stupid rajeesh

you do realize you can hdmi/mouse/keyboard via usb right?
rooting you can unbotnet/no ads anywhere
you can actually get your fat ass off that computer chair, get some sun, smash some pussy and get tons of work done
this isn't small scale when you dock it ffs, how can you be tech-savvy and not know this lol

Bullshit "benchmarking" apps aside how powerful are the latest and most powerful smartphone SOCs compared to an i5 2500k?

notebookcheck.net/845-vs-7287U-vs-7260U_9958_8452_8450.247596.0.html
and that's not even the latest soc, shit is catching up fast

>get tons of work done
if you cared about using time wisely you'd just get a laptop for that purpose. it's 100% designed for that use case, with no endless fiddling required. and still loads more powerful than almost any mobile device (assuming you don't buy some gimpy meme laptop)
and ain't nobody who docks their telephone getting any pussy, lolol

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525350937665.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>tfw Satania overtook Maki as Jow Forums's waifu
I'm ok with this.

Do the needful sir

BASED AS FUCK

Oh look its just songs on iTunes.
Kys Andreet

Attached: C7B7A289-9C24-452B-A8EB-8D36F0518282.jpg (640x842, 379K)

Please do the needful and go back to râ„®ddit sir

nigger english is my third language and pajeets sound pajeetish as fuck

do the poo

BASED