Is AMD really for poorfags only?

Is AMD really for poorfags only?

Sidnenote - how the hell do you become that obese? Seriously, you're basically asking for a fucking heart attack, not to mention the damage the weight is doing to your spine and joints.

(tl;dr Linus is a dick for not paying for that guy's lypo or a gastric bypass or whatever)

Attached: cvf.jpg (1360x768, 150K)

>how the hell do you become that obese?
Overactive appetite. Hormones that regulate hunger are probably out of wack. Not an excuse, since it's still ultimately him shovelling the food down his gullet, but you underestimate how easy it is to gain weight when your body craves that much food.

t. former fattie

AMD and Intel is in agreement to match price/performance to corner the market. Of course dumb sheeps gobble it up while both AMD and Intel are raffing all the way to the bank about the "rivalry"

Vice indulged becomes habit, and habit unresisted becomes necessity.

So amd just agreed to have like 3$ a share stock at one point during the FX series as part of the "deal"

When's Intels turn?

Complete lack of self control, bad eating habits, no sports etc.

>Is AMD really for poorfags only?
No but it certainly is more popular with poorfags than intel/nvidia

>calling people dumb sheeps while shitting this metal diarrhea out on your keyboard
What's next? Flat earth is real?

>Complete lack of self control, bad eating habits, no sports etc.
I used to be guilty on all three counts and plateaued at just over 200 pounds. It felt like utter shit, desu. This dude must weigh like 350. Can't even imagine what that just feel like.

lol, unless he's 5'5, no. He's at least 400, probably closer to 500.

by choice

Seriously your burger units are shit.

>oi m8, i count me weight in stones, I do
>weight o' the rock outside the guvnah's palace in 1723, as it should be, righto

Attached: 1548391801933.png (726x545, 80K)

Dude the SI units are adopted by all but three countries on the earth.

Attached: 1527598713789_01.jpg (804x830, 251K)

I was just memeing. I'm a leaf, but we still use imperial for a bunch of shit informally for some reason.

you are currently witnessing their decline.

There's literally nothing wrong with imperial units. It just means that America was civilized before SI units were in place and adopting it the would incur too large a cost to replace current use of imperial units.

Attached: jewscrews.jpg (4252x4348, 3.73M)

U N I T
N
I
T

Attached: Orc Class vs Twink Class [Qo_vwhunO7I - ziyuwvy].webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

wtf is that balding pattern

It's a pretty normal type V Norwood pattern (albeit a pretty advanced one).
It just looks weird on him because he doesn't have much hair (which he split down the middle for some reason) and it's relatively long.

Attached: norwood011.gif (700x531, 28K)

seething burgerclap

I'm def overweight, but if my parents and brother weren't so concerned about my weight I would probably look like that guy

I'm like a less extreme Type II. No one on either side of my family is/was bald, they just recede there a bit.

Depending on your age and health, you probably just have a mature hairline.
Many men have it like that until their old age.

>Jow Forums - Technology

>my dad
I forgot Jow Forums is filled with 30yo neckbeard basement dwellers...