IT job hierarchy

Just wanted to know witch ones are the more respected ones.
>pic related
-BasedDev

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (800x800, 149K)

it is litteral shit tier as fat as careers go.

⠧⠧⠧

why he is vm'ing debian?

that's what most macfags want to do if they're looking to push their glorified playpen any further than gay bald man wanted them to

Top tier:
Tech lead

Bottom tier:
IT helpdesk

because he's gay

⠧⠧

⠧⠧

⠧ ⠧
⠧ ⠧
⠧⠧⠧⠧

top tier: freelance youtube scammer who has a $300 course on his site but has never actually programmed anything beyond a hello world
bottom tier: systems analyst, sysadmin, system architect, cybersecurity, lead developer

at least i can play games

>seeking to classify hierarchy
You have a highschooler's mentality. Overcome this and live your life through fulfillment of your own desires.

what IT jobs are respected? lol

Attached: Timon_Laying_Aside_the_Gold.jpg (1536x1226, 527K)

I get to play games with people. Like assigning the qt new intern to work with all the fat neckbeard team because she lied about having a boyfriend when I asked her for a date.

QA is rewarding but annoying.

Devs hate you because you find problems with your code. The bad devs anyway. Good ones appreciate it.

Project managers hate you because you add time to shipping changes.

Scrum masters question estimates made by QA but not dev.

Luckily I can automate my role and work on improving our QA processes.

People, at least in my country, respects programmers a lot. I can whip out my Thinkpad in a cafe, put some code on and appear busy and concentrated and people will never bother me.

I mean respected by other techies/IT people

IT jobs begin lowest hierarchy move on, non autistic just work in non-manager position hoping become in manager.
Social status come from how many people you lean
>Only nerds fight about hierarchy of shitty jobs.

>implying herarchy is not innate to the spycho-social function of all human beings
Its almost like you didn't even go to school hmmm.jpeg

>work hard making open source software for the people
>don't expect appreciation
>regularly get told that I'm a privileged bigot based on things I don't control
I no longer like my job :(

>seeking to classify hierarchy

Redundant (hierarchies inherently deal with classifications). Poor English skills. Pajeet confirmed.

P.S. Your people have a brilliant hierarchical social system known as Varna (aka 'the caste system'). Look it up, then KYS.

>being smug for doing your job
>most times lazily
fuck sysadmins