Jow Forums waifu thread

Jow Forums waifu thread.
Waifus are technology.

Attached: 1485515337700.png (512x424, 214K)

Maki is cute

Maki is old and busted.

the non-newfag list
>horo
>Amu Hinamori
>Suigintou
>cast of ichigo mashimaro
>taiga

lain is shit.

No one here these days has any of those girls as waifus.

Attached: 1355533455445.png (1012x1088, 711K)

then they don't belong.

old Jow Forums will never come back. Stop living in the past, man.

fpbp

Attached: snapshot_13.25.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

lolis

Safe for Taiga and Horo those were just as shit back then as they are now.

I love Callie!

Attached: Toki Meki Bomb Rush.png (799x736, 345K)

Alizee is very VERY cute

Attached: 1546720509552.jpg (652x1024, 192K)

Attached: disgusting.jpg (502x329, 40K)

My waifu is pic related
she's 50yo nowdays

3DPD age yknow : (

Attached: 1524465577902.png (894x893, 106K)

I'm going to make friends with Satania. I will pretend to buy into her chuuni demonic ideals, follow her everywhere and look up to her, calling her my lord. Even with her friends in the game, she evidently gets lonely very easily, so befriending her will be a piece of cake of a task. I will show her that I care about her, I'll show her that that she can rely on me and she has nothing to worry about when she's with me. Even though she's the demon lord, being the kind of immature girl she is, this would mean me having to take this parent role too. Looking after her will be my responsibility. Since I'd never let her get stuck with bad grades, I would suggest her that we should do some studying at her place. She wouldn't be fond of the idea, but soon she'd realize that she has no choice but to agree. On the day, I would arrive at her house, where we would go to her room and get right to the job. Of course, after a while, she would almost fall asleep of boredom, so we would just end up in front of the TV anyways, playing videogames and having the time of our lives. After we'll have reached a beyond healthy level of fun, I would excuse myself to the bathroom. Little would she know that I'm not actually going there to relieve myself, I'm going straight for the laundry basket. I would explore it in and out, but I'm looking for nothing but one particular piece of clothing, which is the last, most fresh pair of panties she has worn. After I'll have found it, I would bury my nose deep in the spot where her female part usually meets the underwear and I would inhale as deeply as I could. I would pocket the pair, and while feeling highly inebriated on the cocktail of fragrances consisting of Satania's pee, vaginal discharge, sweat and the pleasant scent of the detergent used to washed the particular piece of clothing, I would return to her to continue the gaming session. After a while, we would say goodbye, I would go home, and she would never notice what happened.

I have never been sure about how I feel about her. The fans are pure cancer that's for sure and it's hard not letting that at least influence your opinion of a character.

The best waifu in the world.

Attached: 1549474726775.gif (480x270, 1.41M)

Attached: 1535377930663.png (500x490, 162K)

this but ruri instead

based

Based