How do I learn how to hack boys (girls) (male) ?

how do I learn how to hack boys (girls) (male) ?

Attached: 1552524142766.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpunked.org/
ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-033-computer-system-engineering-spring-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do i ask bhw? are they smarter?

ctf, wargames, learn to code
install linux (debian, kali, arch. Whatever floats your boat)

ok i wrote that down on my notepad whats next?
it cant be that simple can it

just practice, look up kali tutorials on yt if u wanna be a script kiddie and start from 0

>boys (girls) (boys)
>boys x girls x boys
>boys^2 x girls

Attached: 1546823763727.jpg (665x574, 39K)

>wargames
This.
Women that play AOEII on hardest are boner material.

Just learn BASIC and you will know everything

ok boss, on it

boys^2(girls) = ?

cyberpunked.org/
scroll down to ctf/wargames, there are a lot of links. cant copy paste, cause Jow Forums says im spam :/

book marked and screen shotted famalam thanks 4 this

may i ask how? to know everything is a pretty big thing

fuck i hate cuckchan
everyone here is a cringe redditfugee nigger

>boyboygirls

you mean chuckchannel sir

Attached: 496391017315172353.png (56x52, 6K)

ill have you know i started on Jow Forums when I was 12 on /b/ like a normal autist, you can skedaddle with your le plebbit name calling

is it a tomboy or a tranny, or a tomboy tranny?

redditors deserve the rope

boyboy girl, boy boygirl, or boyboygirl?
girlboy boy, boygirl boy, girlboyboy, girl boyboy, boy girlboy?!

Stop. Ignore everything else. Start here: ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-033-computer-system-engineering-spring-2018/

brain erection inducing link, thank u

If you have to ask there's probably no point in telling you.

You could instead do the easy stuff, learn html & shit and to spoof mail headers. Then go fishing for the easy bait. Mind your opsec obviously.

Or actually spend lots of years learning about computers/technology and stop asking stupid questions on a North Korean weed growing image board

hey, you guys arent as dumb as you think, and i want to learn the long way as you put it

honestly bhw is a better place for this type of question Jow Forums is filled with nothing but fat PC faggots

Okay than, here it goes:
- Learn all the commonly used programming languages well enough that you can at least understand code written in it.
- become very good in c, assembly for common platforms, php, Javascript and all the database shit
- when done with this read up on lots of script kiddie hacking tutorials
- set up a device in your home network and try to break into it from your main machine (no cheating)
- After succeeding there do the same with a decide set up somewhere else (parents/family, friends, etc.)
- do this with win7/8/10, OSX, and the commonly used Linux distros
- find a community of likeminded dudes
- AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE TO START BEING VERY CAREFUL (OPSEC!!!)
- when you feel ready go get a used device for cash (pawn-shop, etc.) never bring it anywhere you normally are when not doing shady shit. Never log into any account that could be in any way connected to you.
- only use public (or badly secured) wifi
- start with breaking into easy shit (small business, schools, etc) and do absolutely nothing when you're in. Just use it as training to get access and to cover your tracks.

When you start doing real shit be ready to spend a lot of time and money. Always get rid of your device after use, destroy all internals properly and get another one. Never go somewhere twice. Maybe move to a big town at that point. Always have a good reason to be somewhere other than the wifi you use there to do your stuff. Pick up a fitting hobby as cover if it seems helpful. Always pretend to know jackshit about computers.
DON'T OVERESTIMATE YOURSELF! DON'T TAKE UNNECESSARY RISKS! DON'T BRAG ABOUT ANY OF THIS!

I wish you the best of luck user.

STREETS LIKE A JUNGLE
SO CALL THE POLICE
youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

Attached: girlsboys_11.jpg (770x570, 93K)

you can use an axe

Attached: axeman.jpg (640x441, 29K)

what is a "brain erection"?