How many here owns a UV-light/black light? They seem pretty cool, or will I get bored of it after an hour...

How many here owns a UV-light/black light? They seem pretty cool, or will I get bored of it after an hour? What are some cool things to do with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=feRxsPPkqTo

Attached: UV-ScorpionTA-513472791-1.jpg (582x436, 50K)

How is that any interesting at all?

You can try searching for the cum stains around your room and on your clothes.

paint glo shit all over ure walls

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 169K)

I know that it's used for forensics and can illuminate certain minerals. But yeah, I thought if I missed out on something.

>will I get bored of it after an hour?
with any luck, long-term exposure to UV radiation isn't terribly safe

Nice, then I can die using it.

i doubt you could get ahold of ones strong enough to directly kill you, but if you try hard enough you might get skin cancer or something

how strong we talking?
they sell fucking boatloads of those fuckers (Pic Related, 400W cannon) - throw them in bars and shot as generals, 'improves' skintone. I suspect you are exaggerating the dangers some, or you wanna argue with The Sun next?

Attached: 61gYFbagqFL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x603, 71K)

No you can't. You need to spray/powder down the room before that works

i'm not sure about numbers, but i do know it doesn't take much power or time to burn your eyes if you stare at one (unlike normal light, UV doesn't cause your pupils to contract)
i haven't looked into whether this can cause blindness, but this can cause temporary, but immense pain in your eyes. you can also get this from staring at the sun, or at welding sparks

-- basically what i'm saying is, don't get super high power ones unless you really know what your doing, and don't stare at it, it's brighter than it looks

>What are some cool things to do with it?
Hardening the photopolymer 3d-prints

Attached: PRINT2.jpg (2500x2301, 491K)

That's actually pretty cool. Damn, I'm getting more and more into getting one.

It shows you all the cum stains in your room

>
I'll probably not want to live in my room anymore afterwards...

Why the hell would you get something if you don't have a clear idea of what you would use it for?
The logical progression is that you have some goal you wish to accomplish which leads to you purchasing what you need to accomplish said goal.

YAY CUM PORTRAITS

I really really want to paint my room with cum after posting this thread. This is why I use Jow Forums, to get inspiration.

then die, irradiated, but happy

>What are some cool things to do with it?
Making your gin and tonic glow

Attached: gt.jpg (3024x4032, 808K)

That wasn't expected, but really cool.

The bulbs are like 12W, and mostly in the visible spectrum. You get more UV exposure sitting in your room with the blinds cracked.