Just wait™

Just wait™

Attached: zen2_logo.jpg (800x543, 81K)

MSI, Asus and other board manufacturer already rolled out new BIOSes with Zen 2 support.

Attached: 1552559612284.png (1920x1080, 366K)

I'm ready to spend approximately
>350€ for new zen2 cpu
>+200€ for really good mobo

I already have gpu and got 2 weeks ago 16 GB samsung b-die memory for 130€ (g.skill trident-z).

My mobo is good enough, I just want 5GHz and 12 cores.
Same with my RAM. Zen 2 memory controller is going to be even better so I can probably push out even more from it (with 4 sticks).

>Skylake++++ with moar coars

Attached: 1539599848486.png (500x600, 197K)

Attached: 1543440273006.png (900x980, 103K)

Will the 3850X be the new best CPU for gaming?

>inb4 callary pasta

If they manage to keep chiplet-to-chiplet latency in check, absolutely.

AMD stock today $ 22,81 -0,57(-2,43%)

>Just wait™
for intel to not be two die sizes behind?

Considering an x470 taichi will that be enough without having to update bios like an asshole?

Also I need a cheap ass ryzen cpu to hold me over so I can use my new build. Whats a decent one I can throw away when zen 2 hits?

Attached: jm4h8svzdce21.jpg (1242x1542, 133K)

the R5 1600 is dirt cheap right now. if even that is too much just get a Athlon lmao

>cheap
it's $150 family. I must've missed out on the deals...fuck!

Thanks for the help though.

$79.99 for an R5 1600 at Microcenter right now, in store only of course.

Damn! 4 hour drive to the closest one tho. Good looking out user.

>hyped for a new zen2 apu hopefully much stronger than the 2400g
>lol nope

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 1.86M)

Why do you care if it hits 5 GHz? It will more likely hit 4.6-4.8 GHz but outperform a 5 GHz Skylake++++ chip anyway due to improved IPC.

not him but I'm mostly curious to see how well 5ghz works for PS3 and Xbox 360 emulation since it's still pretty CPU intensive.

Thanks. I'm signed up for their daily emails because I actually live 20-25 miles from a Microcenter luckily.

why not

I’m moving back to md and will have three microcenters in a 30 mile radius, one within 20 miles

Maybe I can call my brother and have him pick one up for me. Hmmm

>i say that we will be surprised by ARM in this next year
they have cpus that consume next to nothing if they:
>increase number of cores
>replace ram with just cache

we would get CPUS that would compete with lower end AMD cpus, close to being faster and less power consumption.

There isn't going to be a zen 2 APU

sauce?

Broadwell*

Zen2+Navi(or Vega whatever) 7nm based APU's coming 1year after initial Zen2 launch, just like last gen did
2020 1H is a realistic outlook for Zen2+Navi 7nm APU's and such, obviously not Matisse. rather Renoir or what they'd call it

Just wait™

Attached: wwwww.png (1300x665, 481K)

My Asus B350 seems to be out of the upgrade path ):

Who cares about the competition when it shits out all of your information willingly?

He meant "yet". The 3000 APU series will be based on a 12nm process.

*Sandy Bridge

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

Think about this.
14nm Intel chips are still faster than 12nm+ Ryzen chips despite being on a larger node, meaning that Intel's tech is natively superior to AMD's.
Even when AMD gains the upper edge by moving to 7nm, they'll only have a marginal performance gain on a node half the size of Intel's. AMD's architecture is just fundamentally slower, and even though you'll be getting better prices for the performance in the short-term, think about the future you're creating! Imagine if Intel had the funding it needed to get its own core chips down to 7nm! The performance would be insane! For this reason, I will always continue to support Intel products, because I'm not some simpleton who looks for short-term gratification like the troglodytes who vote in our democratic elections. No - I'm a future-minded man who understands that his purchase of an Intel chip isn't for an immediate return, but rather an investment for a better future where computers are capable of fears we today wouldn't even begin to comprehend. I pity the idiots who hype Zen 2.

Zen 2 killer coming out anytime soon, just wait

think about this

Attached: i9.png (1112x833, 74K)

>posting the fake news version
It's like you want Intel to lose

Attached: 1552605523415.png (1112x833, 77K)

What's a good mobi manufacturer nowadays, I always have mobos failing

dont need to wait at all. a ryzen 1600 does 1440p fine past 60 fps on my 144hz and when zen comes out its a simple bios flash and chip replacement :)

source?

Go to Staples and ask for a pricematch. They will match 110%
You can also match a MOBO+cpu bundle but Staples don't carry many.
The x470 ROG Strix gaming f is not bad but probably overkill if you plan to upgrade to x570.

10nm any time now.

Attached: readImage.jpg (205x246, 8K)

You are an idiot. Intel's 14nm process is meant for low power/voltage usage (laptops/servers/ultraportables). It was never designed for high power usage. The chips suck up juice when going beyond 4Ghz.
Intel 2012-era was gambling everything on their 10nm going out with any hitches. They are stretching 14nm process far beyond its intended design goals.
It is literately Prescott 2.0 and when Zen2-based desktop SKU come around. The comparison will become much more obvious.

> 200-cores cpu.... so what!
> no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.
And here I am being an idiot thinking retarded pajeets shilling was just a joke.

Going to upgrade from a 4690K and something Zen 2 sounds ideal for exporting and rendering media things

What will Zen 2 be ?
AMD's Preshott or AMD's Sandy Bridge ?

Better screencap this when Intel gets rekt by AMD 3000 cpus.

AMD literally cannot physically be anything like prescott with Intel's 14nm still around