Got my hands on a Raspberry Pi. What should I do with it?

Got my hands on a Raspberry Pi. What should I do with it?
Some of the projects I'm thinking are:
>VPN box
>Torrent Client
>Video player hooked up to my TV
>Home server

Attached: pi.jpg (466x300, 27K)

Hentai@Home
Tor relay/bridge
I2P in floodfill mode

Secret audio recording

Pooping the pee.

PiHole

shove it up your ass
post photos

I have on with lakka, It's hooked to a TV in the oncology pediatric ward for the kids to play some retro games.

do this if you want to get the fbi at your door op

Load it with Windows 95 and play old RPGs.

yesterday I finally got all the ingredients for my Raspi setup, I wanted to do
>VPN
>PiHole
>music player for my old Hi-FI system
After a few hours of tinkering with it and installing/testing various things my SD card bursted into flames. Somehow the raspi stayed alive. Fuck this shit, apparently I wasn't supposed to turn it off by unplugging. Piece of crap

Sorry you used a piece of shit chink SD card.

I use mine for PiHole and vpn.

Pretty comfy to have adblocker dns running in my home network along with a vpn service I can connect to at home so I can browse encrypted at work & public

Are there any SBCs that are fast as the old Thinkpads? Mostly for internet browsing and tv shows.

Latest Libreelec has built in retro gaming support.

What VPN do you use if you dont mind me asking. Ive gotta micro brain and want to get a vpn for torrenting and American netflix.

Attached: 342234.png (581x525, 55K)

air vpn

this meme needs to be killed quickly, like surgically removing a bad tumor

even hentai@home?!

Attached: 1430179901082.jpg (492x557, 20K)

I'd say a snips box, but you practically have to use their maker kits because the software hates other sound cards.
And even if it didn't it's still way too much of a pain in the ass to set up to compete with even google AIY kits. Maybe once they get to version 1.0 it'll become possible for me to get working. But seriously, I don't mind manually installing dependancies and configuring stuff, but I shouldn't have to write additional programs when following the tutorial for something that's supposed to be "alexa, but it doesn't spy on you".

If you have to ask what to do with it, then theres literally no point in you having it. Go do something productive.

Octopi server, Steam Link client, timelapse camera, Tiny web server
Don't breed.

I've got a 3b+ and it seems to decode bluray rips just fine. Never used it for browsing.

A box of coins fell over my raspberry pi leaving some pins and power plug bend
I unbended the power plug and the raspi turns on but the green-activity light doesnt
Should I trash this shit?

Just write your own VPN OP

Play around with the GPIO pins to get an understanding of programming and electronics. Python and those electronic hobbyist kids will help you.

PiVPN exists, you know.

PiHole, block fucking everything and whitelist later if something breaks.

NorthVPN is my only VPN. I wouldn't trust others.

What could you use an octopi server for?

Flash coreboot or libreboot depending on what motherboards you have

If the power cord is fucked then yes

I use it for remote monitoring, timelapse, and g-code plugins. It's really much nicer than working with the default firmware on a lot of printers. I can upload a file and watch the printer fire up all from the comfort of my desk. Pretty awesome stuff!

I came here to post this.