The absolute state of yuropoor coders

>the absolute state of yuropoor coders
ohnonono

Attached: 1547875506169.png (871x811, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/property-investment/gmaps_rankings.jsp
money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/millionaires-fleeing-france/index.html
cnbc.com/2017/02/21/here-are-the-places-where-millionaires-are-moving.html
nomoretax.eu/france-wants-back-rich-people/
pbs.org/newshour/education/billions-in-pell-grants-go-to-students-who-arent-graduating-new-data-shows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_left
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>canada that low
I'm not gonna make it

Lol

Attached: derp.png (642x612, 170K)

I make more than that at a 6 man startup where I am the only software developer straight. I graduated in December.

There is no way the average salary is that low.

Yeah I'll take it
Development is more than just hacking out solutions and requires more abstract thinking to make a unique program.

Europe costs of living are nothing compared to Silicon meme

3 times the pay vs no niggers on the street.
i'll take no niggers.

so i'm guessing USA is skewed because of the start-ups and silicon valley coders, military/weapons coders and bill gates?
and all the banks in switzerland need good coders to help people keep their offshore accounts safe?

Switzerland is just as expensive as silicon valley these days

canadian software salaries are ridiculously low, we are constantly importing more coders to suppress the wages. after taxes and the higher living costs of the areas most canadian coding jobs are in you would take home triple the pay working just about anywhere in the usa.

>mfw 5 times less AND niggers in the streets showing up only the last 3 years
>mfw no face

This.
Overall pay is just a issue if the cost of living is high as fuck i.e silicon valley and bay area

the majority of coding jobs in the states are not in silicon valley. and living costs, especially housing, are much much more expensive in europe. as are taxes.
>healthcare meme
your company pays for healthcare, the healthcare issues are if you're poor or self employed.

canada's barrier to entry is utterly insane. americans complain about "entry"-level job postings asking for 2 years of experience... in canada you'll be lucky to find 1 job in 100 which asks for less than 3-5 years.

My personal salary is higher than average US, yet my living expenses are much cheaper.
Also no SJWs, multiculturalism and niggers.

>and living costs, especially housing, are much much more expensive in europe. as are taxes.
>europe is one country
Can we stop this meme now? It's getting old.

Doesn't Vancouver have a huge real estate bubble because of Chinese investors?

It seems like that's only what the media shows you
t. Europoor

That's the whole anglo world

God i wish that were me

Yeah, being a gypsy king must be amazing

my parents bought our house on mortage in sydney aus for 165k 20 yrs ago
we paid it off a few years ago, this run down pos house is now 1.7mil, it's un-fucking-real

the states in the USA are all completely different and barely comparable and it doesn't stop people from comparing tiny european countries to the USA as a whole
when people talk about the two there's an understanding of comparable areas of the two, we're not talking about poland we're talking about northwestern europe
if you weren't autistic you would have caught on to that instead of needing it spelled out

W-where is Japan?

not just chinese but money laundering from around the world including russia and oil money sandskins

my aunt and uncle have downtown toronto property and BC ski chalet that in total cost them ~400k in the early 90s. the two together are now worth over $6 million.

I wish my country could have just stayed the same instead of selling out to pay for the boomers. everybody won except the generation growing up born ~1990 or thereabouts unless they have parents who made it big.

the boomers got rich from inflated property prices and never paid the taxes needed to pay for their benefits and pensions. they brought in workers who would compete with the younger generation but not them.

now wages are rock bottom and property is sky high. entry level positions are flooded with immigrants. and when the boomers start hitting the hospitals in force canada will need to raise taxes on everybody else in order to pay for it, long after the boomers cashed out.

Japs are even lower and they have to work 80 hours a week lol

on top of this the level of demographic replacement is INSANE

I was at the mall near my childhood home in north london ontario and what was once nearly 100% white when I was growing up is now ~30% white with signs in chinese

>living costs, especially housing, are much much more expensive in europe. as are taxes
Was it your american friends that told you that?

Attached: images.png (246x205, 7K)

no that would be my 4 years of living in amsterdam and 2 years in london

compares actual civilized europe with california
where the renting bubble just keep increasing and increasing till it actually implodes

>two of the most expensive tourist shitholes in the world

I believe you

>what country has the lowest employment and therefore most time to waste on hackerrank

You can get a decent 70-90k a year job in a cheap city like Pittsburgh

numbeo.com/property-investment/gmaps_rankings.jsp
it's across the board cheaper in the states, the difference is even larger when you account to higher software engineering salaries in the states

French fags get cucked, they get the lowest average salary yet the government will tax them for up to 50% of what they make in a year. They deserve it though, french are retarded.

france has been fucked ever since it scared away it's wealthy citizens and started the mass exodus of millionaires

Yes, I am graduating in May and will be making 82k in PGH. Though this is quite above average for entry level, I'm pretty sure most entry level employers do closer to 60k.

yea but you have to live in shittsburgh

Last year's statistics from my country here, these are monthly wages where 200,000 is a little over 700 USD.
Sample size for these statistics was around 100 thousand according to the site where I checked.
Considering the prices for things, even in the capital where of course things are more expensive, these are some really comfy wages even for junior positions.

Attached: hays_statisztikak.jpg (1014x3151, 216K)

Imagine being some eurocuck paying paying like 40% of your income being taxed. Then another 5% for property tax. Then another 5% on VAT. You make less money and half your income goes towards giving rapefugees free houses and money.

Attached: wdht1g1t5zm01.png (717x717, 681K)

>france has been fucked ever since it scared away it's wealthy citizens and started the mass exodus of millionaires
Can you expand on this? I almost went there at Airbus at saint nazaire but eventually went elsewhere.

>5% on VAT
It's actually 20% lol

>Then another 5% on VAT
more like >20% VAT

Attached: vat_rates_2014.png (898x822, 60K)

I'm talking about it being relative to your income. Most people spend around 25% of their income on taxed goods and services.

LIVING EXPENSES AND HEALTH INSURANCE COSTS

Attached: 1548099407869s.jpg (195x250, 6K)

>Europeans will never know the feel of being halfway to retirement at age 25

Attached: 1552579664.png (1069x877, 65K)

>average
how about giving the median you fuckshill?
(certain liberties taken in graphing)

Attached: wages.png (1200x600, 13K)

if you give the european median its also much lower though.
t. kraut

mEUhammeds BTFO

except there are more software jews like zucc in USA, so the variance is ridiculous

money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/millionaires-fleeing-france/index.html
cnbc.com/2017/02/21/here-are-the-places-where-millionaires-are-moving.html
nomoretax.eu/france-wants-back-rich-people/
france was losing around 10k millionaires every year because of the high tax rates, it was rising and only slowed when macron got elected since he's super globalist and cut the taxes on the rich

france fucked itself HARD and will have some serious trouble now because the wealthiest people of society are also the biggest taxpayers, it's not surprising that they have budget troubles and unrest now

other countries like india and china have millionaires leaving but most people know that

most went to the usa/canada/australia

Jesus Christ! Not the user you are replying to but is it really that high? Do they also have property tax there? While America doesn't have VAT and a lower income tax, we also have state income tax and sales tax which can vary greatly depending where you live. I didn't realize France had taxes THAT high.

You also forgot mandatory health insurance, pension funds, unemployment insurance and other little things which take another 20-30% away

Yeah uh you're not wrong

*turns left on green in front of you*

most europeans have no idea how much easier life is in the USA if you're white collar

It's true desu
Europeans don't know the concept of retiring early

I hope I make friends when I move there :(

at the same time most americans don't understand how comfy euro work schedules are, europe is definitely the place to be if you just want an average life and are ok with living in a unremarkable flat your whole life

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-12-15-23.png (1080x2160, 253K)

9-5 with breakfast, lunch, and a gym break with 20 days of vacation and 14 holidays seems pretty comfy to me.

Not a burger but aren't US taxation shit tier?
If I were rich I'd go to Singapore, Switzerland, somewhere like that.

And germany's. I don't see how medians help

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-12-15-45.png (1080x2160, 263K)

that sort of proves my point actually. my friend in oslo has 50 days of paid vacation with up to 4 months unpaid vacation. other euros here can chime in with similar numbers based on my own experience. getting less than 30 days of paid leave would be highly unusual in norway.

>50 days of paid vacation
That's very unusual in most of europe

>be shit developer
>still get better salary than a good developer
Lmao, good job BTFOing yourself, yuropoor.

are you going to retire in that nigger infested shithole or are you fleeing like a little bitch?

Comfy $63k in Poland

You couldn't pick a more expensive city to live even if you wanted to lol. Even Munich which is one of the most expensive places in Germany is massively cheper than those two. Probably pays more too.

this

get yourself a wifebeater

throw a jersey on top and a chain necklace and you'll fit right in

>nigger infested shithole

Attached: 1552580825.png (1604x205, 52K)

we get 22 plus national holidays (8-12 days /year) mnimum, plus a few days paid emdical leave, at minimum you get 40 days total without breaking a sweat. pay is shit tho, at least in EE.

>20 extra vacation days
>or double the income
Hard decision...

>French fags get cucked, they get the lowest average salary yet the government will tax them for up to 50% of what they make in a year
It's not that different here in Italy honestly. Tech salaries here are absolutely shit and almost half of that abysmal salary goes away to fucking taxes.
If you are making more than 1500€ per month after taxes you can consider yourself lucky. And that happens mostly in areas like Milan with retardely high cost of living (even more than Berlin).
I'm leaving this shithole behind as soon as I'm done with university, fuck this shit country.

Attached: 1532181772509.jpg (782x870, 98K)

but you also get to live in europe, which can be a comfy place to live if you can put up with things like public transit and the smaller housing. and there's plenty of interesting spots to travel to nearby. living in the states sucks for tourism because everything is so far away, and the cities are all close enough culturally that you get bored of it easily. you just have hiking and outdoor sports.
europe is also a lot safer. although we're importing crime for some reason.

The amount of money is quite irrelevant. I'm not going to live in USA with european salary just like you aren't going to live in Europe with USA salary.
The cost of living isn't universal. As can be seen in those wages are way more than what is really necessary for a comfortable 3 children family life.

I don't envy you italyfags, your country is beautiful but your economy is always fucked up, seems especially bad for young people

the thing is basically you will be middle class in sweden whereas you would be upper middle class living in the USA with a lot more disposable income

Ultra cucked.

Attached: IMG_20190314_173345.png (720x307, 41K)

>just like you aren't going to live in Europe with USA salary
Of course not. But I can live in Europe with the money I earned in the U.S. When I'm 30 I can move to Europe, work a few years, acquire permanent residency, quit, and get 365.25 days of vacation per year. Good luck retiring on a European salary.

>your country is beautiful but your economy is always fucked up
Yeah, the weather and especially the food here are amazing and I'm so fucking frustrated with being basically forced to leave in order to save some fucking money.
>especially bad for young people
It is but the day of the rope is coming for boomers too. The pension system is unsustainable and the INPS (basically the social security service that pays pensions) is drowning in extreme debt so it's probably gonna fail soon.

yep. that's what I was talking about.

The only viable metric is disposable income after taxes and expenses for an average single/family

It's really only bad in california, new york, and new jersey

>be American
>get shot
>go bankrupt
Wew, greatest country indeed.

if you're poor in america you're fucked. if you're white collar you have health insurance, as most americans do. the difference is you aren't forced to pay for poor peoples healthcare and this makes people who actually work a lot wealthier.

Here's the adjusted value.

Attached: adjusted.png (872x802, 50K)

adJUSTed

public money still funds healthcare in the US, and rich people still pay for school for poor people too

pbs.org/newshour/education/billions-in-pell-grants-go-to-students-who-arent-graduating-new-data-shows

PPP is a meme, that's about the only thing I remember from my economics minor

>be CS student
>be french
I'm not gonna make it...

VAT rates are not universal. Depending on the country, usually basic living necessities are taxed at ~5%, and everything else at 20, just like income tax isn't a fixed 50% like some burgers here seemingly love to preach (usually starts at ~10%, all the way to 50 depending on how much you earn).

I don't get it. Can you not turn left on green in most places? This is normal where I live

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_left

Makes less money AND is racist. Gee I wonder where the correlation is

Ah I see, yes I live in NY, the first car after the green often does this

Lack of multicuturalism is awful, would hate to live in a uniform place like that

everybody hates black people user, it's something the whole world shares

You had a shit teacher. PPP is relevant if the person is living in the country for which the value is counted. Its also valid if most of the money they spend are on stuff at home. Aka, rent, electricity, food. Exchange Market Value, aka nominal is only valid for stock trading. Its useless for measuring inflation, cost of living, actual productivity of a country, etc.

The US numbers are heavily skewed to places like NY and SF. The cost of living and therefore purchasing power is far lower here than the midwest.

Also there is a LOT more competition and far fewer jobs in America due to H1Bs, this is almost not present in Europe.

Idk I've had the privilege of knowing the ones that aren't niggers so my experience hasn't been as bad.