Windows IS Good You Faggits

> Working on Linux for years
> Not installing Windows because Jow Forums faggits say it's shit
> Tries WIndows 10 for the first time
> ItsFuckingGood.jpg
> ItsFastAndClean.png
> It.Has.Better.UI.bmp

Wtf kind of weed you n8ggers on? Move to Windows.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (650x300, 48K)

Windows is best OS ever

Attached: failed.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>How many jewchrome icon you have in your desktop

Attached: eeekkksss-deee-57cd460eae0c6.jpg (345x383, 17K)

Lmao linuZ fags btfo by this thread

Attached: archuser.jpg (700x921, 108K)

Windows 10's UI is absolute trash compared to macOS.

Honestly using anything other than Windows is just odd.

Windows 10 is trash compared to literal trash.

t. never used linux
sage bait threads and don't give bait posters (You)s

>ItsFastAndClean
lmao it comes with bullshit apps preinstalled and apps you can't even delete without using 3rd party software

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>ItsFastAndClean.png
That's when I realised you're trolling

>tfw Windows UI is just a bad macos ripoff which is just a bad KDE ripoff

Windows is for gaming and business producitivty
Linux is for servers and tor
Mac is for faggots

based
/thread

Why would you do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

I use Windows 10 on my main desktop for compatibility reasons and i can say it is OBJECTIVELY shit.

Attached: 1552582732465.png (1280x1738, 2.77M)

I never understood why people prefer the Mac interface. Windows is much better in that regard. Much simpler and more intuitive. Uglier=/=worse. It's one if the few good things about the pile of trash that is Windows

We need that "mactoddlers btfo" autist to come /thread you

>ItsFastAndClean.png
Imagine actually believing this unironically
Sadly enough, there are people who really do believe this, but it is only because they have only ever used Windows and don't realize that virtually ever operating system ever created has it beat in terms of speed and cleanliness.

>Much simpler and more intuitive.
Not really. They're about the same in terms of simplicity and usability, the only difference is that you're more familiar with one than you are the other.

I'm busy now

Worst shill thread ever.

>imagine being so poor you have to be a paid shill on Jow Forums

I have used both, and besides the no window snapping support by default on mac, they are just as shitty

Attached: 1551241783674.jpg (901x500, 70K)

>Wtf kind of weed you n8ggers on?
One fat spliff of Mr Wizard's home brewed butthash, red leader. And I'm never comin' down.

Except for window snapping, every UI feature in Windows is a slapdash copy of something that came from and has been done far better on macOS.

The difference between the two is that Windows demands rote memorization of its arcane 80s and 90s legacy encumbrances to be able to use effectively, while everything in macOS is laid out cleanly and plainly. Typically the biggest barrier is unlearning years or decades of deeply ingrained shitty Windows-isms.

>It's fast and clean

Attached: BfF3qZD.png (480x656, 458K)

No, Windows is still slower than GNOME (the most bloated DE on Linux)

As much as I like Linux and its extreme customizability, I still haven't found a file explorer I'm really happy with. Some do neat things like expand folders inline with right arrow, but are always missing some convenient simple little thing that Windows Explorer does. The right-drag menu for instance - nothing else does this, and it makes it easier to move, copy or create link.

This just shows how advanced Windows 10 is.

learn to terminal guifag

That's a lot of Jewgle Chrome icons

Mac OS is laid out functionally, meaning it kind of thinks of what you might to do next and tries to provide an easy good way to do that, but if you try to stray from that provided workflow, it'll be complete garbage, whereas Windows is laid out objectively, you have all the necessary tools and you can do most things with them fairly easily, but any one thing no matter how much more common than any other is not easier to do than any other thing, which imo is better

MacOS = consistency interface
Windows10 = I do not even need to talk about