FL Studio 20

Could someone link me where I can download the last version of FL Studio 20 craked. It isn't for work but just for fun

Attached: download.jpg (333x151, 10K)

>lifetime free updates
>not buying it
holy shit, you're such a fucking faggot.

Attached: 435klaus45-2.jpg (674x674, 17K)

>It isn't for work
>so it should be free

Attached: super-fucked.jpg (391x366, 23K)

there's this pirate bay site i've found. It's underground I'm sure you don't know it.

I PM'd you the link. Enjoy.

>spending good money on ones and zeros just to fuck around with on something that is shared by peers online at no cost

>implying you're not spending money on a daily basis on way more stupid shit
holy fuck PAY YOUR FUCKING SOFTWARE.

Discussing piracy is against the rules, closing the thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>projecting this hard
First off, that is not an argument by any stretch of the imagination. Second, I am rather frugal.

And I do not believe in paying for data that cost zero money to distribute. I myself have moved to using mostly libre software, but if happen to absolutely need some piece of non-gratis proprietary software, I will most certainly look for an unauthorized zero-cost copy first.

>Second, I am rather frugal.
No, you're a cheapskate and a cunt.
>And I do not believe in paying for data that cost zero money to distribute.
Oh, go fuck yourself.
>implying you're paying for the distribution of ones and zeros
You're paying for the work someone put into software you obviously think is good enough to use it, and to make sure someone keeps maintaining that software. Just go fucking fuck yourself.

>spending good money on ones and zeros just to fuck around with on something that is shared by peers online at no cost
If you're against that, you should stop paying for your internet connection altogether.
It's just easier for everyone if you just pay for it instead of being a Jew about it.

Also, FL Studio is fucking garbage. Use something else. Literally anything that isn't FL Studio.

Not paying for music is fine because musicians make almost all their money from touring and physical merch anyway.
Not paying for software is different because the software engineers don't tour or anything. Their only source of income is the product you pirated. So when you use it without paying for it, you're actively helping to hemorrhage money from the company, thus disabling them to continue improving and maintaining the software you oh-so love.

>FL Studio
reported

>Also, FL Studio is fucking garbage. Use something else. Literally anything that isn't FL Studio.
It is not. Quite the opposite. Anyways, say what you want, but their license policy is the best (for proprietary software). You just can't beat lifetime free updates and no tricks. Besides, Gol is a fucking genious. Praise Gol.

Attached: 3457457664568.jpg (720x678, 85K)

>It isn't for work
don't worry, nobody has considered this.

>It is not.
It is. It's full of compatibility issues that other DAWs just don't have. The UI is awful and poorly designed, and FL Studio just looks ugly on a cosmetic level. Something about the way it works just completely tramples any and all creativity, which is why you can name a load of great artists who use literally any other DAW, but not a single good one who uses FL.

Is there any hope for me user? I've only ever used FLS and haven't found another DAW I like more. What's your DAW of choice? assuming you use one.

>It isn't for work but just for fun
What the FUCK are you talking about?! I know more than one producer who makes money on pirated FL

>Is there any hope for me user?
Of course. There's always hope.
>I've only ever used FLS and haven't found another DAW I like more.
If you might like FL Studio, I assume it's because of all the presets and built-in plugins that come with it, so I really think you'll like Reason even more. It's a software that mimics hardware racks and comes with literally hundreds of virtual machines you can plug in and route at will pretty quickly. They recently just added external VST support (which is like hell freezing over) so you can bring all your favorite plugins with you as well. You used to have to submit entirely to the Reason ecosystem and if you wanted to add anything from the outside, you had to render it first.
But anyway, yeah you should give Reason a shot. It's capable of doing pretty much everything you need it to do, comes with everything you could ever want and it's extremely stable. It's basically a playground.
>What's your DAW of choice? assuming you use one.
Personally, I like REAPER. It's dirt cheap, but don't let that fool you, it's really powerful and gives you insane amounts of control. It's also quite flexible (you can change basically anything you see) and the layout is really easy to pick up and understand. You can also edit project files as .txt files in Notepad or something, so that if anything goes wrong and, say, a project won't open because something fucked up inside it or something's missing or corrupted, you can literally open it up in Notepad and re-write it yourself to try and save whatever's not fucked up. It's also really light both in terms of intensiveness and space it takes up.
Downside is that it doesn't come with many plugins and the plugins it does come with are straight garbage except for the EQ. It's also ugly, but again, you can make it less so by adding themes and creating your own.
It's just a really nice, powerful, cheap, ugly, stable DAW that is compatible with allthethings.

The best part about Reaper is that the 'free trial' isn't handicapped and never ends, so you don't have to pirate it or anything. The only difference between the free trial and the actual version you paid for is that the free trial shows you a 5-second "Please pay for Reaper at some point" window the first time you open it. (Not every time, though.) Outside of that, you can still do everything you would do in the 'official' version.
Basically, paying is optional.

Buy it you nigger.