Why do computers get slow?

Why do computers get slow?

Attached: 0C83FE53-98CD-41DF-B8FD-D0FA6524E4D1.jpg (960x1540, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative-bias_temperature_instability
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot-carrier_injection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-dependent_gate_oxide_breakdown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cpu life time and bloat

Mostly bloat, but silicon degradation is also a thing.

i doubt it's cpu life time slow machines will usually be good as new if you wipe the hard drive or put an ssd in there

Transistor degradation.
Positive/Negative bias temperature instability causes the threshold voltage to increase which in turn reduces switching time in transistors.
Also hot carrier induced degradation, which has pretty much the same effects. Then finally there is time dependant dielectric breakdown (this breaks your chip completely)

>why wangblows get slow by time*
>software updates need more ram + gpu , cpu by time

1.) Computer stays the same but software gets heavier. People rarely replace necessary parts with more updated and modern specs over time.
2.) People rarely perform proper maintenance, so things worsen over time both on the software and hardware side. This is becoming less and less of a problem as companies manufacture increasingly low-maintenance devices.
3.) Judaism. The Jewish Elite intentionally slow down your computers to make you buy a new one.

from my 20yo xp:

>#1: bloat - lot's of shit trash clogging the system after years of different programs fucking with it. That's why I do OS backups after each major install

>#2: lazy ass niggers developers, or just devs being pushed by management to commit, with no regard for quality & efficiency

>#3: planned obsolescence aka jews

Attached: He+is+norwegian+not+russian+look+him+up+on+youtube+_1b77129e7335f2d7f029a3a9a7e9d589.jpg (625x328, 30K)

itt: antisemitism

What?? Shut up jew cuck

Sounded legit until you got to the part about rotational velocidensity.

see but its mostly from bloat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative-bias_temperature_instability
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot-carrier_injection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-dependent_gate_oxide_breakdown

Attached: 1536201498862.jpg (474x808, 59K)

Not your Computet, it's your OS.

I really would have loved to post the actual reasons why and link sources affirming what I say is objectively true but you just HAD to post that stupid frog.

Say it but to me only
also:
>Do some privacy edits in firefox preferences
>Have to solve 7+ captchas each time
>reset prefs
>captcha works like normal

What the actual fuck Google that's very petty of you.

lmao

Bullshit.
It's only and only software

Bloats, force update and meme security shit.
Features and services that no one really use except some normalfags

Because Windows gets more bloated as pajeets become cheaper to hire.

>being mad over a frog
Please tell me people aren’t really like this

In my experience, the biggest offender here is the bloat.
All those applications you install throughout the years, that still leave shit scattered through regedit, %appdata% and such places.

Ever since I started to use a computer, I never understood why exactly do programs not clean their shit properly. You know, delete every single trace of them from your OS, as if they were never installed in the first place.
Is that too hard to do?

Magnetic residue buildup makes the drive process slower.

Build an electromagnet and run it over each component of your computer to degauss it

Attached: 1531855095251.jpg (777x437, 91K)

The rise of electron and meme web tech will only make this worse over time

with unixes they don't except for intel's craps recently or you're running out of ram

leftpad.js

Latency everywhere

So upgrades aside how do you restore your hardware to peak performance, i noticed with my older computers that even a OS reinstall would not fix the issues, so does that mean it was hardware degradation, whats the best method to prevent hardware degradation, just regular dusting and undervolting shit?