How the fuck do they know it's me making another throwaway account when i've changed my ip address and cleared my...

how the fuck do they know it's me making another throwaway account when i've changed my ip address and cleared my cookies?

Attached: ZlbR3muhLJia7bVrRex1ib4ZKOxipMYwkOhzqRPqGtGe1FbllxSodWLVqLfffqAPNpk[1].png (512x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know that they know that you're making a throwaway account?

By the smell.

KGB netbot > NSA
try something like tutnota, protonmail, mailbox.org

cock.li

I’ve tired making fake accounts on certain sites recently (linkedin, facebook) and that shit just doesn’t work anymore.

Linkedin needed a phone number. I go on one of those text free apps and got a phone number from it. LinkedIn was able to detect that it wasn’t a real phone number (not sure how)

Same with facebook, I made a fake email at 10minutemail and they were able to detect that the email wasn’t a real one. How are these companies able to do this?

More and more companies are starting to follow this.. soon enough you’ll need to provide Social Security Number

Maybe because you used 10minutemail? Are you an idiot?

There are lists of those burner email domains and burner phone numbers.
Make a gmail account and if you need another phone number, google voice sometimes works or just get a $10 sim.

[spoiler]mail[/spoiler][spoiler]inator[/spoiler] is better. Also bugmenot.com

op is a ruski cuck

Nah the logic is actually reverse, use a service that isn't located where you live thinking they won't track you.

there was a website somewhere which showed you exactly how fingerprintable your online activity is. spoiler, very.

browser fingerprinting

Fingerprinting most likely

bugmenot is total shit

>use ungoogled chromium
>enable canvas deception
>have unique fingerprint every page refresh
chackmayt, furryfawks cuhhhcks

Attached: 1537799194150.png (561x544, 188K)

Host your own email & whitelist providers you want shit from, drop the rest

>LinkedIn was able to detect that it wasn’t a real phone number (not sure how)
those sites use voip phone numbers
you can use shit like twilio or textmagic to get the type of phone (voip, cell, landline), the carrier/provider, etc
discord does the same shit and it sucks because project fi uses google voice, which is voip, so i cant enable 2fa

Several ways like maybe you didn't delete all the cookies. Browser cache has identifier in it. If you have flash installed and they store it there. User data storage in JavaScript. Your browser/os/internet provider is attaching a identifier. Probably other stuff I can't think of.

use temp-mail retard

kek this is the first time anything this xigger tranny slav attenion whore cunt slut cocksleeve posted something funny
thanks yuliya

nice digits but do you really think being unique looks better than blending into the sea of fully fingerprintable clowns?

>discord

>LinkedIn was able to detect that it wasn’t a real phone number (not sure how)
There is a central database maintained by NANPA that lists what telephone company a thousand block (area code and first three digits before the dash) of phone number has been allocated to. Phone information API providers like Twilio and Neustar use this information and call routing system data to accurately pin every active phone number to a phone company and line type (landline, cellular, VOIP). If the phone number is a Verizon cellular, it's very likely to be legit. If it's VOIP from a wholesale service provider that does bulk of its business with app companies, it's likely to be someone trying to mask their true identity.

panopticlick.eff.org

Yeah, they all want your phone number & real, verified email to farm more data off of you. It's not like people are going to not put their phone number in - you can't just go to LinkedIn or Facebook's competitor/substitute.

Then why can't we get rid of the fucking illegals?

Attached: Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat---Red---Crop_900x900.jpg (556x730, 31K)

I've not had a problem making multiple accounts

Oh you are so reported

Hwid

not op but ive been using yandex more and more to try escape the googlel botnet. I'd argue russia care less about my data than google do

Handed tracks and sells your data to advertisers all the same. They also fingerprint you hard and target ads for you, so little difference

Yes.
Because it's differently unique.
Every.
Time.